Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:07:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy 2 Yahoo Answer From Level 2/3 Today -You Get 1 Answer FREE!  (Read 628 times)
BitcSeo (OP)

Activity: 1009
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:31:55 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 09:19:15 AM by BitcSeo

I will give you 2 YAHOO answer's from LEVEL 2 Active account!

Result = Massive Free Traffic to your website.

Pls, get in contact with me via PM for details

Thank's
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 12:59:12 PM

According to you, you said you are giving this out for free, if so i am interested, please pm it to me or how do i get it?
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 02:05:02 PM

I will give you 2 YAHOO answer's from LEVEL 2 Active account!

Result = Massive Free Traffic to your website.

Thank's
Bitcseo

You are giving away post?  means free? then I am interested, send you a pm. check inbox.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2016, 04:05:33 PM

I'm also interested to post my blog url on yahoo answers. I think i can get more referral thru this.  I'm interested.  I will PM you my website after posting a question there.  I still think this isn't for free though, is it?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:11:11 PM

It is probably not free, just written in an unclear manner.
Do I win the most accurate answer?  Cheesy

OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:30:45 PM

According to you, you said you are giving this out for free, if so i am interested, please pm it to me or how do i get it?

where did he said that he is giving 2 free answers? I didn't see anything like that.
he is probably not giving this service for free. as there are so much value of level two user's answers. I think there are in this forum people don't know the real value of it . but if @OP open a  Fiver gig he'll get lots of orders for sure.
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 04:40:23 PM

OP probably wants to find your Yahoo email address or profile. Roll Eyes
pcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:31:01 PM

I dont know if op have contacted anybody yet but if he will consider us based on first replied bases i will be glad to receive the free offer.
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:17:46 AM

FYI - please read the context of my thread before commenting.

"...Result = Massive Free Traffic to your website...."

The term Massive Free Traffic within the thread does not INDICATE that it's a FREE SERVICE or i'm offering the service for FREE.

Those who know's the importance & value of posting yahoo answer from level 2 account can testify of this.
Yahoo answer's are search engine-friendly. And most of these traffic are organic source of traffic.

Organic source of traffic are FREE is you are not paying for it like sponsored ads.

*This is what i mean by the term - "Result = Massive Free Traffic to your website" I'm sorry for those who may have misunderstand the context of this thread.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:37:35 PM

It is probably not free, just written in an unclear manner.
Do I win the most accurate answer?  Cheesy

You rock bro, they should forgive my internet/email slance!! Cry Cry

Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
raymond541

Activity: 821

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:02:51 PM

The term Massive Free Traffic within the thread does not INDICATE that it's a FREE SERVICE or i'm offering the service for FREE.

Those who know's the importance & value of posting yahoo answer from level 2 account can testify of this.
Yahoo answer's are search engine-friendly. And most of these traffic are organic source of traffic.

Organic source of traffic are FREE is you are not paying for it like sponsored ads.

*This is what i mean by the term - "Result = Massive Free Traffic to your website" I'm sorry for those who may have misunderstand the context of this thread.

Thanks
Bitcseo
Still I don't understand what you mean.I think you don't wanna give us 2 Yahoo Answer account.You wanna post link from your account.Its really very good service for who wanna to get massive free traffic to his website.
I may be interested if you really want to post my link from your account.please send a PM.thanks
bestbiz9

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:33:16 PM

Thanks
Bitcseo

let me know the rates
MyBTT

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:22:14 PM

I'm interested in the rates. It's not much work for you, just posting an answer, so you shouldn't charge too much, even though we can get alot of viewers Smiley

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:15:20 AM

Thanks
Bitcseo
Still I don't understand what you mean.I think you don't wanna give us 2 Yahoo Answer account.You wanna post link from your account.Its really very good service for who wanna to get massive free traffic to his website.
I may be interested if you really want to post my link from your account.please send a PM.thanks

@raymond541, YES, ☞i want to post LINK from my level 2 YAHOO ACOOUNT

Yes, the traffic is HUGE because yahoo answer's are search engine friendly (they easily appear on google first page for a specific search keyword phrases. The traffic from such source are ORGANIC.

*NOTE : Interested person can reach me via PM or by using the comment box below

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:21:31 AM

I'm interested in the rates. It's not much work for you, just posting an answer, so you shouldn't charge too much, even though we can get alot of viewers Smiley

The price is fair considering the amount of traffic (visitor's) that will stream to your website.

FYI, we can discuss about the rate(price) via PM. i don't want some cheap overnight service hunter to start duplicating this service.

Thanks
Bitcseo

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:51:08 PM

One of my thread in regard's to yahoo answer is available HERE

*Interested person can also participate.

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:16:57 AM

still available Cry Cry

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
BitcSeo (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:36:46 AM

bump

S🌏larplaNET  Rome🗺 🗺
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:33:24 AM

Op you must consider giving a free vouch to some member to boost your sell and let him post his review instead of posting duplicate thread which may be deleted by mods.
I have done the review for this guy https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1556850.msg15747148#msg15747148 I can do it for you as well if you want
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: