Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:33:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Bitcoin Game - Telegram Faucet.  (Read 1064 times)
TheBitcoinGame (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:01:20 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2016, 05:42:53 PM by TheBitcoinGame

Looking for 5 users to test the concept. Instant payments on Telegram. You will get $1 for this test.

Edit:
Requirements
- You need https://telegram.org/ it's similar with Whatsapp but also available online at http://web.telegram.org
- You need to setup an username in settings. (Your phone number won't be visible to the other members)
- After you are all set, you need to check in with @bitcoinwalletbot, Telebit.org bot that will allow you to receive your payments.

I will post shortly the link to access "The Bitcoin Game".
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:08:47 PM

Looking for 5 users to test the concept. Instant payments on Telegram. You will get $1 for this test.

I have some free time right now, so feel free to PM me with details about the job. Hope it's not something too time consuming tho.
OP should have some more info about the deal, to avoid answering same questions multiple times via PM.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:17:33 PM

PM me the details, definitely interested.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:20:41 PM

Interested pm me more details and i will try to do this simple task.. i hope this is easy than i think..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Swagtoshi

Activity: 261
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:23:34 PM

Interested in testing the idea. Please PM me. Also, add some more details in post.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:28:23 PM

I have some free time now, so yoou can pm me details. Im not registered in Telegram, so i'm not sure if this will be problem? Is it possible to get payment in Bitcoin in classic way?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:33:35 PM

Please send me the details about this. I have a lot of free time for today so I can give it a test if you want. I will wait or a pm. Thanks.
TheBitcoinGame (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:05:47 PM

No more registrations for the first round. If you're interested in playing the next one, please subscribe bellow, stop sending pm as I'm not able to reply because of my Newbie account.
lende11

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

I love u

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 06:53:16 PM

User @AnisaElvancka
Received addres from bot
14FASoCYd4xZLnpJVpDEws8HvzbmxS8HZ6

Thank you

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:40:38 PM

ok, so me and one other fella are in that telegram channel, waiting for whatever is supposed to happen.
If you could enlighten us a bit, and join in yourself to explain us what are we supposed to test out, that would be great.
TheBitcoinGame (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:40:17 PM

ok, so me and one other fella are in that telegram channel, waiting for whatever is supposed to happen.
If you could enlighten us a bit, and join in yourself to explain us what are we supposed to test out, that would be great.

you did not subscribed to Telebit, the other fella was already paid.
mileymatmun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:40:10 PM

i can do it for you Smiley please send me the pm asap Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: