Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:54:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tired of ETH and ETC? Learn about secured NXT/Ardor smart transactions  (Read 3588 times)
Sebastien256 (OP)

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:12:19 PM

NXT/Ardor Platform to Make Blockchain Cheaper and Safer:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nxtardor-platform-to-make-blockchain-cheaper-and-safer

Did you get your piece of Ardor yet?
www.ardorplatform.org

And what you think of Ardor smart transactions in the context of the Dao/eth fiasco?

Nxt official forum at: https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SmirkinPepe

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 07:20:51 PM

your drowning in a sea of ETC posts m8
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1362

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 08:15:04 PM

NXT/Ardor Platform to Make Blockchain Cheaper and Safer:

https://cointelegraph.com/news/nxtardor-platform-to-make-blockchain-cheaper-and-safer

Did you get your piece of Ardor yet?
www.ardorplatform.org

And what you think of Ardor smart transactions in the context of the Dao/eth fiasco?

Actually, I have found this a very interesting concept. Given the fact that smart contracts has caused too much trouble in the world of Ethereum, I would say that this could probably be the next big thing. Maybe once it is released, it will increase interest into NXT and its prices will soar so just in case I would be good to buy a few NXT before this happens. It may turn out to become a very good investment in the long term.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
box0211

Activity: 165
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:27:32 AM

how is this better than ethereum that can do everything?
Sebastien256 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:01:43 AM

Ardor is scalable and solve blockchain bloat. You are also guaranty that all smart transactions are well peer-review by the devs and tested by the community on the testnet first before going online on the mainnet.

This is obviously can't the case on a platform (such as eth/etc) where anyone can execute any contract (where some are bad, as the dao). Imo, platform such as Nxt/ardor are more secure. The Nxt devs reject turing completeness to avoid bad contract such as the dao.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:09:44 AM

It is good to put the word out there for Ardor. If we use the NXT price and volume as barometer we can see that the interest in Ardor is not enough. Most of the interest came only from the base supporters of NXT and maybe some traders buying and selling for profit in bitcoins played a role in the increase of the price. But there is nothing else.

A poster here called barrabas has a theory that made me think that this is just the NXT whales way to double their holdings. They are already holding most of the coins and all they have to do is wait for the snap shots until the release of all the Ardors. But I do not believe him without proof.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xchrix

Activity: 905
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:45:19 AM

there are not many whales left! we had a very long downtrend with a lot of selling pressure! the biggest NXT accounts are wallets of poloniex and chinese exchanges.

http://www.nxtcs.com/main/nxt_accounts_identified
10% of all NXT are sitting in exchange wallets and are definitely traded
Sebastien256 (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:57:16 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 08:11:48 AM by Sebastien256

It is good to put the word out there for Ardor. If we use the NXT price and volume as barometer we can see that the interest in Ardor is not enough. Most of the interest came only from the base supporters of NXT and maybe some traders buying and selling for profit in bitcoins played a role in the increase of the price. But there is nothing else.

There has been many articles mentioning Ardor.
Here is a few that you can find:

Forbes: "DIY Blockchain? NXT Announces Customizable Ardor Platform"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/06/21/nxt-crypto-blockchain-team-prepares-ardor-scalable-child-chain-platform/#793b66ac349b

Cointelegraph: "Ardor - New Competitor to Ethereum Arises Amidst Reports of The DAO Attack"
http://cointelegraph.com/news/ardor-new-competitor-to-ethereum-arises-amidst-reports-of-the-dao-attack

Poloniex, BTC38, and Bittrex agree to distribute Ardor tokens to customers
http://www.econotimes.com/Poloniex-BTC38-and-Bittrex-agree-to-distribute-Ardor-tokens-to-customers-232665

I think there is more, but these are the one I found rapidly.

There is also the announcement on this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.msg15282835#msg15282835

It is not to late to get a stake in Ardor (mother chain token), you just need to hold NXT until 12 october (first snapshot is continuous between 14 july to 14 october, it is the average holding that count).Then your holding of NXT counts for a second instantaneous snapshot (for distributing the first childchain tokens) at the release of the Ardor platform.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 09:13:58 AM

It is not to late to get a stake in Ardor

Yet another NXT token?

No thanks, I don't need platform-as-a-platform bamboozling services.

Do not want.

Are people using Pangea Poker yet?  That seemed like a better idea.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
maydna

Merit: 556

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:17:44 AM

It is not to late to get a stake in Ardor

Yet another NXT token?

No thanks, I don't need platform-as-a-platform bamboozling services.

Do not want.

Are people using Pangea Poker yet?  That seemed like a better idea.

its like DAO? hmm i do not want if its like DAO. but if NXT make it another different or upgrade it into another version, i think its a good option to get started while market is still confusing of bitcoin halving yesterday.
freshman777

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 06:31:36 PM

its like DAO? hmm i do not want if its like DAO. but if NXT make it another different or upgrade it into another version, i think its a good option to get started while market is still confusing of bitcoin halving yesterday.

Not like DAO.

What is the reason why NXT decided to create a child chain? Isn't NXT enough already or is there a technical reason why? Could this be a sort of "reboot" for marketing purposes.

In a glance this looks like a move driven by marketing reasons since NXT really went anywhere in that regard.

Running a blockchain is costly and many entities don't have the expertise.
They would like to use a blockchain to solve various problems and not worry about security, blockchain maintenance, volatile coin rates. In Nxt 2.0 they will get specialized blockchains with custom features, for instance they can peg their custom blockchain token to one USD or cowry shell, or their custom blockchain will be feature tailored to their specialized usage. It's a blockchain as a service thing. They will pay block fees to the global network of ARDOR token holders when they must make a hashes record of their custom child chain operations into the main chain. It's a 'focus on your job without all the worries that come with running a blockchain' customer-oriented solution. Transactional throughput will grow manyfold.

So how is Ardor different to the other blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Lisk and Waves? And why do you think a company should choose to use Ardor over the 3 mentioned?

Nxt and Ardor very specifically did not go for scriptable Smart Contracts. There are several reasons for not doing so:

1. You have no way of controlling the quality of the code. This can lead to unfortunate results and create huge problems.
2. A large portion of the market has need for out of the box solutions, not custom ones. Nxt and Ardor offer hardcoded and modular Smart contracts (or smart transactions) which are tested and secure. For most SME's these cover a lot of use cases and are more cost effective.
3. Lisk is still in development: Nxt already works, and has been operational for 2,5 years. Ardor will use the same tech. If a company wants to use software that's tested and tried, it should go to Nxt or Ardor (depending on the use case).
4. Waves is also still in development. Same argument as before. The idea might be sound, there is no way to predict now whether it will pull off its promise.

The child chain architecture is unique to Ardor. Lisk and Waves do not have it, neither does Ethereum. Bloat is a problem that all of them have and Ardor is the system that is concentrating on it.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:54:02 PM

There has been many articles mentioning Ardor.
Here is a few that you can find:

Forbes: "DIY Blockchain? NXT Announces Customizable Ardor Platform"
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/06/21/nxt-crypto-blockchain-team-prepares-ardor-scalable-child-chain-platform/#793b66ac349b

Cointelegraph: "Ardor - New Competitor to Ethereum Arises Amidst Reports of The DAO Attack"
http://cointelegraph.com/news/ardor-new-competitor-to-ethereum-arises-amidst-reports-of-the-dao-attack

Poloniex, BTC38, and Bittrex agree to distribute Ardor tokens to customers
http://www.econotimes.com/Poloniex-BTC38-and-Bittrex-agree-to-distribute-Ardor-tokens-to-customers-232665

I think there is more, but these are the one I found rapidly.

There is also the announcement on this forum:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1518497.msg15282835#msg15282835

It is not to late to get a stake in Ardor (mother chain token), you just need to hold NXT until 12 october (first snapshot is continuous between 14 july to 14 october, it is the average holding that count).Then your holding of NXT counts for a second instantaneous snapshot (for distributing the first childchain tokens) at the release of the Ardor platform.

Thanks for sharing these articles. They really explain a lot about Ardor and its features. In my opinion, it looks like a whole new concept and it might me even something better than The DAO. Still, there is one thing that I don't get though. Does that mean that NXT will be called Ardor instead when trading at exchanges? Even though my NXT will be swapped to the new tokens, I'm curious to know if the NXT name will be preserved.

But if the token/currency itself will be named Ardor, then I think that it might bring the attention of new investors to pump the price of it to the moon .(as it will have a new name + logo which they will think it is a new crypto currency) Just my opinion.  Roll Eyes

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Sebastien256 (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:33:07 PM

^^^
Your NXT won't be swap. If you hold NXT up to the release of ardor platform, you will automatically get the main chain token (ardor token), also you will get the first child chain token (name yet to be defined) and you can keep your NXT because they will still exist. Nxt 1.0 platform is planned to be supported by the devs for a while (next 2 years at the least).

In the end, 1 NXT = ardor + child token + NXT 1.0

So there should be 3 type of tokens trade in exchanges in the end.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:36:51 AM

^^^
Your NXT won't be swap. If you hold NXT up to the release of ardor platform, you will automatically get the main chain token (ardor token), also you will get the first child chain token (name yet to be defined) and you can keep your NXT because they will still exist. Nxt 1.0 platform is planned to be supported by the devs for a while (next 2 years at the least).

Thanks for letting me know about this mate! At first, I thought that my NXT were going to be swapped towards the new token but I guess that it will be totally different than I expected. I think that this way it will be better since I get to keep my NXT + get a bonus of ardor and the child token. It will be a win-win situation in my opinion. Can't wait for Ardor platform to become a reality. In the meantime, I'll just buy more NXT while they're cheap. I have the feeling that these prices won't last for long!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:35:36 AM

^^^

Thanks for letting me know about this mate! At first, I thought that my NXT were going to be swapped towards the new token but I guess that it will be totally different than I expected. I think that this way it will be better since I get to keep my NXT + get a bonus of ardor and the child token. It will be a win-win situation in my opinion. Can't wait for Ardor platform to become a reality. In the meantime, I'll just buy more NXT while they're cheap. I have the feeling that these prices won't last for long!  Cheesy

But also be careful of the dump after the distribution of Ardor. Thoughts like your last sentence have made newbies lose their money so you be careful also. I am saying this because other newbies like you might believe that the price will only go up and they might make a mistake of buying at the peak.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 6222

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:01:08 AM

I think it's safe to invest in NXT/Ardor until the beginning of September. That's the date where you will get about half of the amount you invested in NXT in ARDR (e.g. if you bought 10000 NXT you get 5000 ARDR). It's even probable that until then we will see new highs, as NXT has maintained the "hype price level" from near the beginning of the snapshot period very well and after a little price drop ("sell the news") is getting bullish again.

I expect a little crash near the end of the snapshot period, around October 10-14. But then the price will recover, as people will begin to speculate on the FNX snapshot. And Ardor can be really a game changer regarding blockchain scalability.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ethereumhunter

Activity: 2884
Merit: 541

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:27:58 AM

i am buying nxt after i read on the link you share. but i hope this will not be like ETH and ETC or DAO, because this will make market confusing and i see the rate of nxt is up but still its really slow but sure. i think its a good movement from nxt although i do not understand as much as people on here. so keep continue and make a new step. good luck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:42:56 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 09:47:08 AM by freshman777

i am buying nxt after i read on the link you share. but i hope this will not be like ETH and ETC or DAO, because this will make market confusing and i see the rate of nxt is up but still its really slow but sure. i think its a good movement from nxt although i do not understand as much as people on here. so keep continue and make a new step. good luck

In Ethereum there are smart contracts, anyone can execute code of various levels of reliability and (in)security.

In Nxt1.0 and Nxt2.0 (Ardor) you have smart transactions.
Smart transactions of Nxt go through rigorous testing before they are released to production. Secure smart transactions are building blocks for blockchain applications. In the end, Nxt smart transactions cover almost all the use cases that you can program with Ethereum, the difference is you can be sure the platform is safe for mission critical apps and basic use of saving hard earned cash.
The other difference, Ethereum has loads of money for marketing themselves, so everyone and their mother went to chase it.

ARDOR - Blockchain as a Service. Three birds with one stone. /// Do not hold NXT at exchanges, NXT wallets: core+lite, mobile Android
freshman777

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:30:45 AM

Start instantly using the wallet, do not wait for the blockchain to fully download, in the new release!
https://nxtforum.org/nrs-releases/nrs-v1-10-0e/

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:51:52 PM

But also be careful of the dump after the distribution of Ardor. Thoughts like your last sentence have made newbies lose their money so you be careful also. I am saying this because other newbies like you might believe that the price will only go up and they might make a mistake of buying at the peak.

Believe me, I'm not a newbie. It is known that there will be a dump (as it happens most of the time on new and hyped cryptos) after the distribution of Ardor. That is why I will be extra careful and try to invest wisely. As soon as I see an increase in price, I will sell my NXT + Ardor tokens to secure my profits. Even still, I've got a lot to learn about trading cryptocurrencies. I guess that I'm only good at the technical aspects of cryptocurrencies, instead of trading them wisely.  Sad

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: