Bitcoin Forum
October 07, 2024, 09:19:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it time to buy STAR Coin ?  (Read 1547 times)
RaspoBTC

Activity: 1274
Merit: 319

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

STAR Coin is the next BITCOIN, and a large number of people will be investing their money in big amount soon and STAR Coin will be going to rise up its price in huge value in the future. the are busy for its progress and it will sooner be a successful coin.

Lol. Why it should happen so? Any reasons for that? Where is the advantage of that (shit)coin?
jacafbiz

Activity: 2128
Merit: 530

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:51:35 PM

Please do not touch that coin, I look at the team they seems very confusing IMO and do not know what they are doing, if they do know what they are doing, I think they don't know how to do it, ICO was postponed for several months and when it was over even during ICO bull run was unable to list their tokens on a good exchange

blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:19 PM

STAR Coin is the next BITCOIN, and a large number of people will be investing their money in big amount soon and STAR Coin will be going to rise up its price in huge value in the future. the are busy for its progress and it will sooner be a successful coin.

Lol. Why it should happen so? Any reasons for that? Where is the advantage of that (shit)coin?

I also watched this altcoin and I really did not find anything nice from it. I think the development of this project can take a lot of time and is determined to take on the roadmap from the management of STAR Coin.

euggio

Activity: 433
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:45:16 PM

Are you joking? STAR other bitcoin? I know that it is very actively hype certain resources, but most likely they just paid it. It's not a remarkable coin.         
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: