Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Pokémon GO Boosting Service | Fast | Powerleveling | Safe  (Read 655 times)
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:23:41 AM
Last edit: April 05, 2017, 01:43:30 PM by OmegaSquadTeemo

If you feel like spoiling the game for yourself, you've come to the right place. My boosting service involves logging into your account (Pokemon Trainer Club OR Google) and using GPS-spoofing software to "play" the game from a different geographical location. I do take utmost care in this so that you don't get softbanned, let alone permanently banned. Please note that generally the leveling is done by a bot. If you do get penalized permanently, a full refund will be issued.

Package A - 0.01 BTC

• Level 1 (or current level) to level 20
  • Guaranteed at least 3 1000+ CP Pokemon
  • 48 hour delivery*

Package B - 0.02 BTC

• Level 1 (or current level) to level 25
  • Guaranteed at least 8 1000+ CP Pokemon
  • 72 hour delivery*

Package C - 0.035 BTC

• Level 1 (or current level) to level 30
  • Guaranteed at least 10 1000+ CP Pokemon
  • Guaranteed at least 3 1500+ CP Pokemon
  • High chance of a rare Pokemon (Snorlax; Dragonite)
  • 120 hour delivery*

Sniping

If you require a specific pokemon, I can help you obtain it. Contact me; we'll work out a price.

Payment

Escrow with any major escrow here. Released to me after a successful job. I'm not a scammer, I'm very open to other proposals. I don't ask for any money upfront and if you don't trust me you can provide me a brand new, clean Pokemon GO account to level up instead of your main.

* Excludes time after leveling where you have to wait before you login at your location. Logging in immediately will set off red flags since you'll effectively have teleported across the world. Once I've completed the leveling, I will notify you of the time when you can login again.

Don't want to pay? Here's a bot for you to use:

https://github.com/NecronomiconCoding/NecroBot

As of a few API versions ago, free bots no longer exist. Most are freemium and heavily restrict usage if you don't pay or "donate" and some outright charge exorbitant fees for their use. This service actually makes sense if you want to safely level up *your* account.

This is an extremely reputable account shop if you don't mind buying a pre-botted account. They're cheaper than this service but the drawback is they may not be completely safe. After all, you don't know where they were botted (location-wise) and how far away that location is from wherever you play.

To be safe, use this service.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:27:52 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2016, 07:17:41 AM by Avirunes

We know about the bot already that plays pokemon go for us. So it would be better if you shut down the thread. No one will be paying that much to boost their level.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:01:47 AM

We know about the bot already that plays pokemon go for us. So it would be better if you shut down the thread. No one will be paying that much to boost tgeir level.
Indeed! All these account farmers would lead the bot to be shut down by the game in their next update.Why can't people just chill and use the bot for themselves ? @OP please lock the thread as bots are available all over the internet and its pretty simple to use for anyone.Account farming is not even encouraged by the bot devs.
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:17:48 AM

We know about the bot already that plays pokemon go for us. So it would be better if you shut down the thread. No one will be paying that much to boost tgeir level.
Well, the OP has the right to keep this thread active and I don't see any reason for him to close his service just because most of us has already know about the bot.

Life sucks.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 05:48:00 AM

Well, the OP has the right to keep this thread active and I don't see any reason for him to close his service just because most of us has already know about the bot.

Well most of us know about it so I don't think users will be interested anymore in these kind of services eventually leading to either dead thread or maybe a spot for spam posting that none of us want to see. So what do you think what would be better? I was just giving a suggestion and its upto OP whether he continue or lock this thread.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:36:49 AM

Well most of us know about it so I don't think users will be interested anymore in these kind of services eventually leading to either dead thread or maybe a spot for spam posting that none of us want to see. So what do you think what would be better? I was just giving a suggestion and its upto OP whether he continue or lock this thread.

Huh. You're right; it's a bit expensive. I cut the prices, hopefully this makes it more worth it for some people.  Smiley
white.walker

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:13:37 AM

a lot of bots have popped up recently (many of them are available at github) these prices seems fair if the account isn't power-levelled but you won't be selling it if it wasn't botted.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:15:17 AM

a lot of bots have popped up recently (many of them are available at github) these prices seems fair if the account isn't power-levelled but you won't be selling it if it wasn't botted.

These are powerleveled, pretty much all the bots are powerlevel bots. They don't bother to discern which are worth catching and which are not, and anyways there's no reason for you to want to stay low-level.
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:22:51 AM

These are powerleveled, pretty much all the bots are powerlevel bots. They don't bother to discern which are worth catching and which are not, and anyways there's no reason for you to want to stay low-level.
Where's the fun part in the game if everyone starts using bots to level up ? By providing the service like this ,which is completely crap,you're not only taking the fun out of the game but encouraging people to pay for something which is free of cost.Anyone buying this service either don't know how to use internet or was born yesterday.The packs you have mentioned are freaking easy to achieve with any bot.Lock the thread,seriously.
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Huh. You're right; it's a bit expensive. I cut the prices, hopefully this makes it more worth it for some people.  Smiley
i heard Niantic have some rules that not allowed players to use bot, fake gpc, etc , how if our account get temporary or permanent banned after using all of that tools?   

So far there has been no bans issued. Even after the latest update, locations can still be spoofed. Been botting my personal account and currently sitting at level 33 without any issues.

Ownedcore.com ; thats the place to go for bots. Not trying to trash your thread or anything @OP but people no longer need to compile current bots. Simple xml edits and off you go.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:08:40 PM

i heard Niantic have some rules that not allowed players to use bot, fake gpc, etc , how if our account get temporary or permanent banned after using all of that tools?   

So far there has been no bans issued. Even after the latest update, locations can still be spoofed. Been botting my personal account and currently sitting at level 33 without any issues.

Ownedcore.com ; thats the place to go for bots. Not trying to trash your thread or anything @OP but people no longer need to compile current bots. Simple xml edits and off you go.

Don't wanna look like I'm ripping people off. I'll add some links to bots in the OP. My service is meant for people who don't want to have to deal with the risk of doing something wrong and/or leaving it running for extended periods of times.
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:44:16 PM

I don't even know if people still play this damn game, but I might as well continue offering this service now that botting is more difficult. I added a note to the OP about where to find cheaper pre-botted accounts if you'd rather buy one than develop one yourself.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:03:33 PM

Some still play this game but they are only few,  because  some accidents that was made by this pokemon hunting a lot of online players quit on this game.the other one is ,the game can be easily hacked.
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 04:22:55 AM

Huh. You're right; it's a bit expensive. I cut the prices, hopefully this makes it more worth it for some people.  Smiley

Does it sit in one place and wait for Pokemon to appear and throw the pokeballs at the Pokemon ? What does it do ? Walk around ?
OmegaSquadTeemo (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 07:28:18 AM

Huh. You're right; it's a bit expensive. I cut the prices, hopefully this makes it more worth it for some people.  Smiley

Does it sit in one place and wait for Pokemon to appear and throw the pokeballs at the Pokemon ? What does it do ? Walk around ?

Walks (buddy eggs + auto-incubates eggs)
Robs pokestops
Catches Pokemon along the way
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: