Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:02:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cynthia McKinney: Israel behind Nice and Munich terror attacks  (Read 474 times)
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:42:17 AM

Cynthia McKinney, PhD, 61, former Congresswoman whom Dr. Paul Craig Roberts, former Assistant Secretary of the Treasury for Economic Policy and associate editor of the Jewish Wall Street Journal, wished to be US President. She is an Afro-American politician, who is hated by the Jewish Lobby the most. She is the only US lawmaker who refused to take orders from AIPAC on Washington’s foreign policy. She is the first Afro-American woman to represent Georgia. After serving six terms, she was removed from Congress in 2006 by the Jewish groups by dividing her constituency and merging it with White Judeo-Christian majority areas. She also writes a blog.

On July 23, she posted on Twitter: “Same Israeli photographer captures Nice and Munich tragedies. How likely is that? Remember the Dancing Israelis?”

The Tweet included a link to a video by American academic Kevin Barrett, PhD (listen below).

Jewish media was swift to call Cynthia McKinney “a conspiracy theorist”. On July 25, the Jewish Telegraph Agency (JTA) responded to the Tweet, saying: “Dancing Israelis refers to a conspiracy theory that five Israeli men were detained by police in New Jersey on Sept. 11, 2001 after being caught celebrating the attack on the World Trade Center.” Watch JTA lie refuted below.

Richard Gutjahr, who filmed the Nice and Munich shooting, is a German-born Zionist Christian who studied in Germany, France and United States. He lives both in Germany and Israel. He is married to former Israeli Mossad agent and Knesset member Lieutenant Dr. Einat Wilf. She is a senior fellow with the Jewish People Policy Institute, an adjunct fellow at the Washington Institute for Near East Policy (WINEP), and a roving global ambassador for Israel Hasbara Committee.

On July 26, Jewish website, Family Security Matters, reported that Colonel  Olivier Rafowicz, Israel Occupation Force (IOF) accompanied an Israeli delegation to Nice for security consultations. Private Israeli security agencies are quietly hired by French private and public companies. The Family Security Matters is mouthpiece of pro-Israel Frank Gaffney‘s Center for Security Policy.

https://rehmat1.com/2016/07/27/cynthia-mckinney-israel-behind-nice-and-munich-terror-attacks/
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:19:23 PM

Cynthia McKinney, PhD, 61, former Congresswoman whom Dr. Paul Craig Roberts....

We've already figured out you are a bat shit crazy nutcase, don't worry.
catch.me.if.you.can (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:12:18 AM

Im very impressed about the knowledge of the site https://rehmat1.com. Maybe they are secret police or something like that.
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:27:49 AM

these conspiracy theorists must be plants used to discredit those who call the jews out on their wrongdoing

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 01:02:31 PM

Today I failed to wipe my arse properly and a lump of shit landed in my sock. I believe Israel is behind this. When will it stop?
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:13:32 PM

Today I failed to wipe my arse properly and a lump of shit landed in my sock. I believe Israel is behind this. When will it stop?
Hey that proves it.  It's just not likely that lump wound up in your sock all by itself.  Be sure to check for tiny spy transmitters.

It's the JEOEOEOEOEOEOWYWYWYWYS!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:58:43 PM

Hey that proves it.  It's just not likely that lump wound up in your sock all by itself.  Be sure to check for tiny spy transmitters.

It's the JEOEOEOEOEOEOWYWYWYWYS!

Hey, if you are going to blame the Jews like Cynthia, the least you can do is spell "Jews" right.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:44:08 PM

I really don't believe in this conspiracy theory.
There is no proofs about it, no info, no details, nothing...
After all, what will be motivation of Israel to support their archenemy, Arab radicals, in this terrorist attacks?
What will be benefit for Israel?
It's complete nonsense.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███