Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:33:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany's Chancellor Merkel "firmly" rejects calls to change refugee policy desp  (Read 2158 times)
virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:30:54 PM

Germany's Chancellor Merkel "firmly" rejects calls to change refugee policy despite recent terror attacks

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36912141

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:35:44 PM

That seems to be messed up. With all the recent terror bombings from these syrian refugees you would think she would get a clue by now Roll Eyes
You can see the issue letting in a million of them into your country at the same time. What did you think was going to happen Angry
Ever heard of slow progression Undecided
Everybody knows that she did this just to show off in a certain way to other countries that German is a more humanitarian  then the others in the EU are. PFFFFT  Tongue
That snobby rhetoric backfired didn't it Merkel.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:41:36 PM

Bizarre. I kinda thought the leader of a country's first responsibility is to the people of that
country.

Seekers deserve asylum but throwing the doors to any asshole don't make sense.
Losvienleg

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Gloire à la Victoire !

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:09:20 PM

That's too late. All of these beasts (by the way I was right, I predicted that would happen long time ago) are already in what used to be Germany. Except with a massive deportation or in situ extermination, Germany will know that many more times.

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 07:36:10 PM

It is almost already too late..while the politics and diplomats dine wine and enjoy the sound of fiddle..

mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:44:00 AM

That seems to be messed up. With all the recent terror bombings from these syrian refugees you would think she would get a clue by now Roll Eyes
You can see the issue letting in a million of them into your country at the same time. What did you think was going to happen Angry
Everybody knows that she did this just to show off in a certain way to other countries that German is a more humanitarian  then the others in the EU are. PFFFFT  Tongue
If you try to close the borders what will happen? Nothing. It will stay exactly the same. Closing borders won't prevent terrorists from entering EU, it's simply not possible.
Why not letting everyone entering? If you try to close it, women and children will never get in, educated people will never get in, but terrorists will always find a way.

virtualx (OP)

LOTEO

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:05:09 PM

Everybody knows that she did this just to show off in a certain way to other countries that German is a more humanitarian  then the others in the EU are. PFFFFT  Tongue
If you try to close the borders what will happen? Nothing. It will stay exactly the same. Closing borders won't prevent terrorists from entering EU, it's simply not possible.
Why not letting everyone entering?
Why would you let everyone in?  Impact on European economy would be negative.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:15:38 PM

Everybody knows that she did this just to show off in a certain way to other countries that German is a more humanitarian  then the others in the EU are. PFFFFT  Tongue

Each and every studies ever made prove the contrary.
You either prove what you state or I take this statement and put it in the "bullshit bin" ^^

virtualx (OP)

LOTEO

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

You either prove what you state or I take this statement and put it in the "bullshit bin" ^^
Where are these studies? The world has billions of people, do you want to put them all in Europe?  Huh

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:26:36 PM

I think that Chancellor Merkel is brave enough not to run for popularity but to fight for her vision, even against public and whole eU.
Politicians don't have vision but they just doing things which will please people, even if, in the long term, their actions will not help people.
They think only about their own people and don't care about others.
Their only purpose and goal is not to loose election.
Merkel is different and truly brave woman, statesman, not politicians.
She do right things, in the right time, even if this means to loose election and lost support from public.
I would like to see more such people in our politics, statesman, not politicians.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:25:49 PM

Where are these studies? The world has billions of people, do you want to put them all in Europe?  Huh

Just write "refugees economical impact" in Google and you'll find everything you'll need Wink
And we could put most of the population in europe without any problem. We would still need a low part of the population (like 10%) in the rest of the world to produce food and seek natural ressources, but we could easily fit the 6 other billions of people in europe sure. It's not like place is missing.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 07:25:53 PM

I doubt they will change their stance any time soon. thats the thing with governments, once they say something is right or they choose a policy (an example is the war on drugs), Even when the facts come up and slap them in the face they will never admit they where wrong. This is all stemming from the war on terror which forces refugees into europe. If a goverment ever says in their policy that its a war on x or y then its destined to fail. By the time Germany step up and abandon their politically correct stance the better for everyone.

virtualx (OP)

LOTEO

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:28:53 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2016, 07:46:29 PM by virtualx

Why would you let everyone in? Impact on European economy would be negative.

Where are these studies? The world has billions of people, do you want to put them all in Europe?  Huh

Just write "refugees economical impact" in Google and you'll find everything you'll need Wink
And we could put most of the population in europe without any problem. We would still need a low part of the population (like 10%) in the rest of the world to produce food and seek natural ressources, but we could easily fit the 6 other billions of people in europe sure. It's not like place is missing.
Probably biased reseach.

Lets turn the situation around: You move to an Arabic country: You don't speak the language, don't have any valid degrees, job competition from native population, no permanent visa, an accent when you talk, strange custom. You won't find a job in short term.

Short term it will cost money, long term it could be profitable but that is totally questionable.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:35:21 PM

Why would you let everyone in? Impact on European economy would be negative.

Where are these studies? The world has billions of people, do you want to put them all in Europe?  Huh

Probably biased reseach.

Lets turn the situation around: You move to an Arabic country: You don't speak the language, don't have any valid degrees, job competition from native population, no permanent visa, an accent when you talk, strange custom. You won't find a job in short term.

Short term it will cost money, long term it could be profitable but that is totally questionable.

Maybe biased research, but that's weird no study ever showed the other way around ^^

The difference is that we need people working in low quality jobs. There is unemployment but there is also jobs that are not chosen because people refuse them because of quality. And the refugees are and have always been filling those jobs.

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 02:54:44 AM

They're not fucking refugees either, even the EU is openly admitting that they don't qualify for refugee status and many of them are actually economic migrants, I'm fucking sick of this. I hope that Theresa May doesn't screw us over on the EU issue like so many are wanting because I am convinced people like Merkel will fuck us over big time.

Call me paranoid, but I think one of the reasons the EU was so desperate for the UK to keep us in was not only so we would have to pay to keep all these migrants but it would also mean she could just dump the problem on us like with France. So rather than having to actually deal with the problem or deport them she could simply let them cross the borders freely and end up looking like a hero while the migrants from the middle east go and trash another country.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 08:09:31 AM

They're not fucking refugees either, even the EU is openly admitting that they don't qualify for refugee status and many of them are actually economic migrants, I'm fucking sick of this. I hope that Theresa May doesn't screw us over on the EU issue like so many are wanting because I am convinced people like Merkel will fuck us over big time.

Call me paranoid, but I think one of the reasons the EU was so desperate for the UK to keep us in was not only so we would have to pay to keep all these migrants but it would also mean she could just dump the problem on us like with France. So rather than having to actually deal with the problem or deport them she could simply let them cross the borders freely and end up looking like a hero while the migrants from the middle east go and trash another country.

My understanding was that refugees had to move to the neighbouring country to be considered refugees but these people are traveling much further than that to gain entry to germany france and the uk. In my opinino they shouldnt be let into any of these country's because the only reason they are moving their is to milk those country's for everything they can. Its basically on turkeys shoulder to accomodate most of these people not europe, especially since noe of the countrys they come from are even in europe but once they get in they seem to get free reign over wherever they want to go.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:29:19 AM

And so what?
Even if 90% of them are economic migrants, what about it?
It doesn't change the positive impact this immigration has on economy, it doesn't change the fact that it prevents EU population from shrinking as we don't make enough kids. It doesn't change anything, that they are refugees or economic migrants doesn't make much difference.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:33:41 AM

My understanding was that refugees had to move to the neighbouring country to be considered refugees but these people are traveling much further than that to gain entry to germany france and the uk. In my opinino they shouldnt be let into any of these country's because the only reason they are moving their is to milk those country's for everything they can. Its basically on turkeys shoulder to accomodate most of these people not europe, especially since noe of the countrys they come from are even in europe but once they get in they seem to get free reign over wherever they want to go.

Milk those countries?
Hmm... I wouldn't like to insult you, but as far as I know they don't milk anything as they don't receive anything from governments as they don't have the citizenship.
Sure they receive money food and shelter from associations, but that's why associations are created.
But they don't "live as a burden for the country" as they have 0 right to any state help.

And I find it very funny to see someone crying for dogs in south Korea but saying we shouldn't let humans come here... how hypocritical again.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:50:53 AM

The problem with mass uncontrolled immigration is not only financial.

If as you state m0gliE that it is a financial benefit then why is Europe proposing increases in taxes to fund it?  shouldnt it be self funding if it is financially positive.

George Sorros is stating that EU countries should designate 10% of each countries GDP to deal with the immigration crisis, doesnt sound financially benefitial to me.

Then there is the complete lack of integration, the increase in crime, the demands made to the host contry to change their way of life to suit the immigrants.

Merkel is suppose to represent the German people and act upon their wishes.  She seems to have forgotten this as Germans do not want uncontrolled immigration and she continues to press her own agenda.  She should be hung as a traitor.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:01:13 AM

The problem with mass uncontrolled immigration is not only financial.

If as you state m0gliE that it is a financial benefit then why is Europe proposing increases in taxes to fund it?  shouldnt it be self funding if it is financially positive.

George Sorros is stating that EU countries should designate 10% of each countries GDP to deal with the immigration crisis, doesnt sound financially benefitial to me.

Then there is the complete lack of integration, the increase in crime, the demands made to the host contry to change their way of life to suit the immigrants.

Of course you gotta pay to absorb the wave of immigration ^^
But once the wave is absorbed, the benefits are much higher, especially considering the low quality jobs and demographic impacts. Looks at Germany,  not even 1.2  child per couple. We dont even talk about "positive impact" here, we talk about necessity of mass immigration xD

For the moral/crime aspect that's very different. Easy solutions exist but governments refuse them simply because they are far too corrupted...

You want to stop every crime in the city? Easy. First create mandatory work to benefit from unemployment help, anyone wanting to receive unemployment benefit should still work 20h a week for public causes (cleaning the streets, helping schools, recycling...). Second legalize drugs and prostitution,  it will completely destroy the criminal organisations, and after all why alcohol is legal but booze is not? You got the right to drink or smoke whatever you want.

You should reduce unemployment by 70%, create new taxes incomes and erase criminality easily, of course that's just the first 2 steps but it would be a good start.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: