Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:29:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Germany's Chancellor Merkel "firmly" rejects calls to change refugee policy desp  (Read 2168 times)
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:27:51 PM

Germany is safer and has less crime then the UK even though we took in 950.000+ more refugees that you.

Your welcome to keep them too, just dont come looking to the UK and the rest of the EU for a hand out to pay for them Wink

€50 billion cost by 2017 lol  Grin Grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/12135244/Migrant-crisis-to-cost-Germany-50-billion-by-2017.html

Thank god for Brexit.

p.s. the link to your "crime" stats state "Worries" i.e. not actual crimes Wink

I didnt see that post so let me answer it for you because you are too lazy to research the IfO and similiar studies zz....:

These studies are under the premise that the number of new refugee stays at the same level as of 2015 (as of july 2016 we had nearly no new refugees in comparison to 2015) and addition they only calculate gross expenses.

If you look at studies which included taxes, working refugees and so on germany will have a net positive economical effect from the refugees beginning 2020-2022 depending on numbers used (IMF, IfO, Deutsche Bundesbank).

@numbeo

Mark i think you should take a closer look at this website.
The first paragraph states:

Level of crime = Crime Rate

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:30:37 PM

They need to seperate the wheat from the chaff.

Any immigrants caught committing a crime should be instantly deported with no questions asked leaving the honest ones to remain.
This is a strong answer but maybe not a bad one on several conditions:
-First the states should guarantee employment for its whole population  (I'm not talking about refugees, I'm talking about everyone). Anyone with a brain can understand how easy it would be to reduce unemployment to nearly 0, some reports revealed by wikileaks show government officials saying they want to keep unemployment rate at a relatively high level just for companies to keep low wages.
-second education should be reformed, you can't take the millions of migrants ( not just the recent ones, all of them) put them all together and saying "they don't adapt!" Of course they dont, why would they you put them all together!
-third reform construction and property ownership.  No one should have the right to leave a house not rented for 20 years while people live in the street. That's the case for most bank properties (again around 30% of Paris buildings for example)

The  you have to explicit a bit the notion of crime. For example in Switzerland they wanted to vote a law saying goes any migrants committing 2 crimes should be expelled, but it didn't pass because in Switzerland paying your taxes late is categorised as a crime, overspending is considered as a crime...
So if you explicit the notion of crime as a physical agression for example, then why not. Why not instaurant such law, a bit harsh but it's not bad in itself.

You should also reform the way to get nationalities, in france you have people actually working and paying good taxes for 10 years who still don't have French nationality, I don't think it's normal! ^^

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:35:11 PM

Anyone who learned statistics knows that this is not significant.

Every terror attack is significant and terrible.

Totally both wrong and dumb. Every attack is a tragedy, I lost friends in nice attack.
But it doesn't blind me from understanding that terrorist attacks ARE NOT IMPORTANT
number of deaths and damages is not significant! It's not important, it's still much lower than when corses attacked in france for example.

It's not because something is impressive that it's significant.

For example rapes. People are all crying "yeah migrants rape we should kill them all" but rapes in the outside don't even represent 10% of total rapes, 90% of rapes are done by relatives in the house. That's what is the most important. As shocking as the Munchen rapes were, they are not rationally significant.
Anyone thinking the contrary is just confusing his emotions and rationality.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:37:46 PM

@ m0gliE,

So the rape epidemic linked to muslim immigrants is purely down to the fact that need more cash in the bank lol.

I would say its more of a cultural problem where women are viewed as second class citizens in their home country and they bring the problem with them.

There is always a % of an indiginous population of any country that are poor yet they dont run around in large gangs mass raping multiple women like packs of animals.

I wonder if you would remain as enlightened if your mother, wife or daughter were on the receiving end of some cultural enrichment.
Cultural differences are absorbed when a country is in a stable economical situation that's all I'm saying. When people work they don't go around in groups of 150 like they did in Munchen. They don't spend there whole day drinking and smoking in the street looking at women. So yeah number of rapes is DEEPLY linked to the inactivity of people committing them.

For your last remark... it's not an argument. That's the difference between justice and revenge, individuals and collectivity... if you're not even able to make it, I don't think you can think about any political situation.

Id disagree that cultural differences are absorbed when a country is in a stable economical situation.  Even if these guys are working they still see things the way they do which means woman are possessions that can be treated how they please.  And i don't know how you can't connect terrorism and refugees.  Of  course more terrorists are going to flood in if they can get in easier as refugees.  Open borders is not an option. 

Thank you for competing for the dumbest post of the week.
Please, give me one example of one country which ever managed to successfully stop immigration and or terrorism by closing it's birders in any way.
For God sake just buy a brain and look at USA Mexico border. It's one of the most powerful and we'll defended border in the word, creating the same around Europe would take decades and cost dozens of billions, and IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE!

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:15:50 PM

I think the UK could effectively close its borders if it chose too.

The advantage of being an island.
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:29:44 PM

https://japansociology.com/2013/06/29/illegal-immigrants-in-japan-2/

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 07:35:58 PM

It begins :

http://www.lionheartnews.com/2016/07/monumental-this-country-declairs-they-will-build-wall-and-never-accept-a-single-muslim/

Germans wanting to get shot of Merkel:
http://www.lionheartnews.com/2016/07/watch-merkel-must-go-germans-turn-against-chancellor-as-thousands-protest-at-open-door-policy/
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:44:50 PM

@ m0gliE,

So the rape epidemic linked to muslim immigrants is purely down to the fact that need more cash in the bank lol.

I would say its more of a cultural problem where women are viewed as second class citizens in their home country and they bring the problem with them.

There is always a % of an indiginous population of any country that are poor yet they dont run around in large gangs mass raping multiple women like packs of animals.

I wonder if you would remain as enlightened if your mother, wife or daughter were on the receiving end of some cultural enrichment.
Cultural differences are absorbed when a country is in a stable economical situation that's all I'm saying. When people work they don't go around in groups of 150 like they did in Munchen. They don't spend there whole day drinking and smoking in the street looking at women. So yeah number of rapes is DEEPLY linked to the inactivity of people committing them.

For your last remark... it's not an argument. That's the difference between justice and revenge, individuals and collectivity... if you're not even able to make it, I don't think you can think about any political situation.

Id disagree that cultural differences are absorbed when a country is in a stable economical situation.  Even if these guys are working they still see things the way they do which means woman are possessions that can be treated how they please.  And i don't know how you can't connect terrorism and refugees.  Of  course more terrorists are going to flood in if they can get in easier as refugees.  Open borders is not an option.  

Please, give me one example of one country which ever managed to successfully stop immigration and or terrorism by closing it's birders in any way.
For God sake just buy a brain and look at USA Mexico border. It's one of the most powerful and we'll defended border in the word, creating the same around Europe would take decades and cost dozens of billions, and IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE!

Aright since your so highly intelligent and border controls dont work what do you suggest ? Just un man all the borders and allow free travel throughout the world? Border control is the only option we have available and i could list a number of country's that do it successfully but Just because you cant stop every single person doesnt mean border control is ineffective. Mexico and usa is just a particularly bad example of border control due to the unworkable size but Holding back 80 percent of refugees is far better than holding back 0 percent .

Dont try to act like allowing refugees to go wherever they want isnt going to encourage more isis to sneak through because it clearly will.  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/658508/EU-migrant-crisis-Islamic-State-ISIS-refugees-Syria-Greece-Italy-terror-Paris-attacks

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:12:07 PM

Honest question mark:

Do you get all/majority of your information from lionheart.com and/or similiar?

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:18:37 PM

No I don't.

Are you claiming the German protests are fake?
virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:41:30 PM

terrorist attacks ARE NOT IMPORTANT
Sir, did you smoke?  Cheesy

If you mean statistically: Yes, statistically the chance is infinitely small but that doesn't make it irrelevant. If its your loved ones dying that is very important.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:12:15 PM

No I don't.

Are you claiming the German protests are fake?

No.

But i doubt you did a fact check and took every word of the article as truth?

If you try to investigate you will notice very fast that they dont care much about facts:

E.g. they depict the munich shooting as an act of islamic terrorism.

Their agenda is pretty obvious.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:19:37 PM

Maybe, UK only might be able to do it but only if they decide to shoot boats which might be a bit violent. But UK might be able to do it Wink

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:27:03 PM

@ m0gliE,

Id disagree that cultural differences are absorbed when a country is in a stable economical situation.  Even if these guys are working they still see things the way they do which means woman are possessions that can be treated how they please.  And i don't know how you can't connect terrorism and refugees.  Of  course more terrorists are going to flood in if they can get in easier as refugees.  Open borders is not an option.  

Aright since your so highly intelligent and border controls dont work what do you suggest ? Just un man all the borders and allow free travel throughout the world? Border control is the only option we have available and i could list a number of country's that do it successfully but Just because you cant stop every single person doesnt mean border control is ineffective. Mexico and usa is just a particularly bad example of border control due to the unworkable size but Holding back 80 percent of refugees is far better than holding back 0 percent .

Dont try to act like allowing refugees to go wherever they want isnt going to encourage more isis to sneak through because it clearly will.  http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/658508/EU-migrant-crisis-Islamic-State-ISIS-refugees-Syria-Greece-Italy-terror-Paris-attacks

Normal borders are fine by my opinion.
You seem to refute the fact that ABSOLUTELY NONE of the last terrorists were "illegal refugees". They all had a French Belgium or German passeport.

You're apparently too dumb to understand that immigration isn't an important problem, I'm not saying it's not a problem but it's far from being an important one.

mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:31:01 PM

If you mean statistically: Yes, statistically the chance is infinitely small but that doesn't make it irrelevant. If its your loved ones dying that is very important.

I mean from a global perspective. It's important for victims and relatives yeah, but it doesn't even stack to 1000 persons in france. So no its not an important issue from a country perspective.

criptix
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:00:02 PM

i will try to explain what significant means based on car usage and road traffic deaths:

1. We have around 1200 million cars in usage worldwide

2. There are yearly around 1,25 million road traffic deaths.

Do you think we gonna ban car usage soon because every death is a tragedy and the dead people have family who moan after them? 

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
  ██████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:39:06 PM

i will try to explain what significant means based on car usage and road traffic deaths:

1. We have around 1200 million cars in usage worldwide

2. There are yearly around 1,25 million road traffic deaths.

Do you think we gonna ban car usage soon because every death is a tragedy and the dead people have family who moan after them? 

Seems like we're the only ones able to think from a large and logical perspective xD

virtualx (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:15:52 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 12:04:24 PM by virtualx

I understood the statistics, not necessary to explain.

Seems like we're the only ones able to think from a large and logical perspective xD
Totally both wrong and dumb. The probability is close to zero and statistically not significant but it's still human life we are talking about.

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
CroIsBest

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:12:12 PM

Angela Merkel and Americ and many Europe countries with bigger influence in EU are not in right.Why they didnt stop war in Syria and Iraq and then pupils will not come anymore to Europe.German will become muslim country that is Angela Merkel big mystake.
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:46:28 PM

Totally both wrong and dumb. The probability is close to zero and statistically not significant but it's still human life we are talking about.

And so? We're talking about human lifes in every cases, car accidents, animals agressions...

For god sake, dogs kill more people than terrorist attacks, STAIRS kill more people, why the hell should terrorist attacks be significant while the rest is not important?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: