Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:53:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [XPOKE] PokèChain - Pokèmon trading and blockchain as a service!  (Read 19271 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Alex Lee

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 11:30:52 PM

Another POKE Scam with a newbie account, be warned. Dont let your money slip away. Dont say just 0.5 btc invested, I am not losing nothing... They are profiting because of you.

Move away from Scams, dont encourage them!

Oh nearly forgotten, never invest in a ICO coin, but especially it is announced without a road map in the first place. It is obviously created for stealing your money.
agree with halinyo's opinion
tranzactionezlive

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:40:54 PM

Another POKE Scam with a newbie account, be warned. Dont let your money slip away. Dont say just 0.5 btc invested, I am not losing nothing... They are profiting because of you.

Oh nearly forgotten, never invest in a ICO coin, but especially it is announced without a road map in the first place. It is obviously created for stealing your money.

i smell a scam, most importantly because iti s a c-cex ico and 99.9% of those are proven scams, also user isn't old so BEWARE potential investor, put your money into Qora or BBR and wait for it.
Alex Lee

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 11:55:05 PM

i smell a scam, most importantly because iti s a c-cex ico and 99.9% of those are proven scams, also user isn't old so BEWARE potential investor, put your money into Qora or BBR and wait for it.

POKE->XPOKE->SPOKE
Dev -> Money -> Coins-> User->Big Money-> Dev
I will have make a SPOKE before they do that  Grin
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:04:01 AM

There is no escrow even for this ICO, thus when all of the 150 BTC has been obtain, the dev can easily ran away without fulfilling what his coin supposed to do. By the way no wallet and no roadmap!
ChineseInvestorX

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:25:18 AM

thanks for the FUD guys...this means only a thing: the coin is getting attentions and going great! Tongue Cool
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:34:40 AM

this is obviously the greatest scam coin ever. Why does ccex let scam coins get in these days, they might lose credibilty.  Huh
Alex Lee

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:48:26 AM

thanks for the FUD guys...this means only a thing: the coin is getting attentions and going great! Tongue Cool
It will be great! But we need a roadmap.
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 01:38:00 AM

It will be great! But we need a roadmap.
exactly...
all you see in the first page is promises.... no roadmap, no wallet, no escrow..

is like being paid for job you didnt even started.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:01:52 PM

Thank you very much, you will receive your bounties when POKE will be launched.

you have my addy on your inbox sir Cheesy
bitpark_

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:15:32 PM

I am interested because I like PokemonGO. Cheesy
vetpet (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:39:57 PM

Notice that we changed and updated ANN so you are invited to update it.

Also be sure that you are not confusing the other POKE with our XPOKE.

Thanks.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:01:44 PM

Notice that we changed and updated ANN so you are invited to update it.

Also be sure that you are not confusing the other POKE with our XPOKE.

Thanks.

i will update it now. no confusion whatsoever also. did you send over the bounty sir?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 02:14:36 PM

Greek translation is now up to date!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568303.msg15740176#msg15740176
vetpet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:25:49 PM

Thanks. Your bounty will be sent when wallets will be released to public as for anyone alse.

Regards.
vetpet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:30:24 PM

Only 59 BTC left in the ICO, hurry up investors and don't miss your chance of buying XPOKE at this convenient price!
https://c-cex.com/?p=xpoke-btc

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:44:38 PM

xpoke is almost done with the ico i will check what will be the results and how this coin will grow
don't have enough btc to invest so i'll be waiting for it from ccex.
Coinshill

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

Well when you Are ready to actually release the information (wallet, block explorer, website (even a working github link probably,)) you can do it here https://poloniex.com/coinRequest through Polo even before you want to make it public.  Also, that way Americans don't miss out because they can't use that exchange and so people who can use it don't miss out just for the tiny little issue of it possibly not existing fully yet...

I'm highly interested despite all the smoke and mirrors. If you want to prove you're not using mirrors but keep the smoke (metaphorically) you can submit the coin for Poloniex to have them put wallets up for it at least even before you make it completely public (and Europe can keep their early adopter advantage over Americans that don't have people in Europe they trust to order such property to be able to put in said Polo Wallets(if that is your goal.))

If you're not scamming, yourself: you should know that this secrecy is going to cause a lot of scams and I hope the cause of it is time for further development and last-minute tweaking more-so than your own intellectual property protection or fraud.

-FinanceLogic
vetpet (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:16:04 PM

Well when you Are ready to actually release the information (wallet, block explorer, website (even a working github link probably,)) you can do it here https://poloniex.com/coinRequest through Polo even before you want to make it public.  Also, that way Americans don't miss out because they can't use that exchange and so people who can use it don't miss out just for the tiny little issue of it possibly not existing fully yet...

I'm highly interested despite all the smoke and mirrors. If you want to prove you're not using mirrors but keep the smoke (metaphorically) you can submit the coin for Poloniex to have them put wallets up for it at least even before you make it completely public (and Europe can keep their early adopter advantage over Americans that don't have people in Europe they trust to order such property to be able to put in said Polo Wallets(if that is your goal.))

If you're not scamming, yourself: you should know that this secrecy is going to cause a lot of scams and I hope the cause of it is time for further development and last-minute tweaking more-so than your own intellectual property protection or fraud.

-FinanceLogic

Thanks, we just submitted a coin request to Poloniex staff.
Coinshill

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:12:37 PM

Awesome. I'm really excited about this. Goodluck.

-FinanceLogic

Thanks, we just submitted a coin request to Poloniex staff.
vetpet (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:12:29 AM

Only 26 BTC left in the ICO, hurry up investors and don't miss your chance of buying XPOKE at this convenient price!
https://c-cex.com/?p=xpoke-btc

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: