Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:32:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what is your experience at CEX.io ?  (Read 8488 times)
CEX
Legendary

Activity: 1227
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2017, 02:25:26 PM

Dear longCrypto,

I apologize for the inconveniences you might have faced. Actually, the status of a wire transfer at CEX.IO (your transaction history) means that all the procedures of a transfer have been completed at our end.

Once the funds are successfully sent from our account to a users it is marked as completed. We are unable to trace time for each transaction when it lands in your account this is the reason we take an account of moment when funds leave our account successfully.The processing at our end is usually done the very same day but the funds are passing through correspondent banks too, whose processing time may vary from bank to bank thus making it impossible to tell the correct deadline. Some banks may take up to 20 days, this is the reason in order to avoid misunderstanding we take an account up to 20 days.

But usually such transfers are processed faster and in rare cases only reach the maximum deadline.

I request for your understanding on this matter.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
MB boss

Activity: 169
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2017, 11:36:58 PM

You have to ask about your country from them.
There are only limited countries allowed to use their credit/debit cards for to use on their site. You ask from them via support or from ant agent on this forum that if your country is allowed for card withdrawal then go for them as they are legit and if your card country is not allowed then you do not need to deposit your bitcoin to them.
marvykkio

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

Your support is as good as it communicates to people, you can not give me explanations for the fiat withdrawal requests that have been waiting for more than 10 days and are still pending.

I have a question

Are you preparing for scam?
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Jumanji7

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:50:42 AM

I asked for the verification at cex.io 10 days ago and still waiting for them to approve it  Sad
Jumanji7

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

2 weeks passed away. still waiting. poor support. ^
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:44:21 PM

Don't trade on CEX!! you will be likely never able to withdrawal your fiat fund!!!
Jumanji7

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:53:31 PM

Also their "live support" is never live and is always offline!
JamesBold

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 03:29:30 AM

I've also been waiting 14 days now for my identity to get approved. The customer support assured me it won't take longer than a month. So let's see.

This blows. I just want to use CryptoCapital, too.
maikohoney

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:58:19 AM

I have used CEX.io for a little over a month. About a week ago they took their "live chat" feature offline. At the same time, all my withdrawal requests to a VERIFIED payment card have been rejected, and I try every day. I've submitted several tickets without a single reply. And I know the problem is not with my bank because there is no evidence of any attempts to deposit funds, and they assure me there is no problem with accepting these kinds of payments...if they were ever initiated. My last successful withdrawal of USD to payment card was completed on June 1, 2017. Since then, their support is offline, and all withdrawal requests have been rejected.
JamesBold

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:33:51 AM

After 16 days finally they approved my account. But I still now have to verify Crypto Capital with them. Will see how long.
legendscale

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:54:26 AM

Cex.io give a good offer and low fee for every transaction. you have choice the good one exchanger.
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

Don't trade on CEX!! you will be likely never able to withdrawal your fiat fund!!!

Apparently they are overbusy with user requests because of high activity in the market. It's not only Cex.io who had issues over the past months. Take Coinbase, for example. Their service was absolutely unavailable for several days. http://www.forexnewsnow.com/forex-analysis/cryptocurrency/overload-bitcoin-exchanges-causes-strain-transactions/
bonooll

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:14:07 PM

Apparently they are overbusy with user requests because of high activity in the market. It's not only Cex.io who had issues over the past months. Take Coinbase, for example. Their service was absolutely unavailable for several days. http://www.forexnewsnow.com/forex-analysis/cryptocurrency/overload-bitcoin-exchanges-causes-strain-transactions/

in that case, they should state it very clearly on their first webpage like index page and every deposit page that they are now overwhelmed please do not do bla bla bla for example dont deposit more than $1000 before support replies so that no one's money will get stuck.

last time the least email they sent me said that all my withdrawal will be suspended until they figure out what my and my parents' income source is. i sent they all tax documents immediately. and you guess how long they took to reply me: one month..... and only answered that they are busy, will solve my problem soon

it's so good i realized that i shouldn't keep trading with them long time ago. save my time a loot~ Cheesy  Cheesy
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 11:55:40 AM

Dear users,

We apologize for the negative experience you might have faced because of the delays. Our support and compliance teams are overloaded, and we are doing everything possible to hire new staff and get back to the normal operating speed. You can read more about this on our blog.

Buy/sell BTC and ETH using your Visa/Mastercard. Instant payments, low fees, worldwide coverage, 100% secure. Register
Join Bitcoin Affiliate program! Invite users and get 30% lifetime bonus. Join now
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3031

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:24:39 PM

Cex.io are still active see the above post that i think they are just too busy about the issue in the site they are having a big problem
And i think they are still doing and fixing the problem. just keep calm.
Since the cex.io was one of the old exchange site and i think they don't like to break the trust from people.

Dear users,

We apologize for the negative experience you might have faced because of the delays. Our support and compliance teams are overloaded, and we are doing everything possible to hire new staff and get back to the normal operating speed. You can read more about this on our blog.
Hope that you can be updated here .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Lord_Share

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:21:28 PM

I'm not satisfied with cex at all. I sent the money via bank transfer over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived even though it says 1-3 days on their site. The only replies I ever got from them were automatic generic responses "We are working on it", even though there is nothing to work on.

My recommendation, do not use cex.io, I don't know about other sites but surely there are sites better than that.
k98s

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:34:04 AM

I am already waiting 1 month for their Card verification.
They  ask me for patience...always
I dont trust them, cex.io make me felt sucks, and unreliable.
ALargeOrangeCat

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:06:52 AM

I've been trading/purchasing through CEX.io the last month. Got verified fast, have had no issues, same with my girlfriend. Not all users are having a bad experience.
Kaboria

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:52:16 PM

No major problems so far. Weaknesses I realized:

1. Extra long fiat deposit/withdrawal times (with the exception of card payments, which don't take much time, at least according to my experience with small amounts)

2. No stop-loss options; so you either have to close your positions before going to bed, or lose sleep over it in a volatile market.

Other than that my experience has been pretty good. Coin transfers are fine, phone app is very convenient.

Overall, a good exchange
CEX
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2017, 08:09:46 AM

I'm not satisfied with cex at all. I sent the money via bank transfer over a week ago and it still hasn't arrived even though it says 1-3 days on their site. The only replies I ever got from them were automatic generic responses "We are working on it", even though there is nothing to work on.

My recommendation, do not use cex.io, I don't know about other sites but surely there are sites better than that.

Hello!

We are terribly sorry for your experience. Please, provide us with your User ID so that we could investigate the issue.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: