Bitcoin Forum
July 17, 2024, 10:33:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Start your own PTC/GPT Website!  (Read 275 times)
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 10:32:50 PM

Hey guys,

Im new here, but dont let that make my services sound spammy/scammy (I accept escrow Smiley ).
Im offering a service to create your own PTC / GPT Website, I have a eBook that I can sell you or create the actual website for you. Either option, I will offer full support and answer your questions.
Most PTC / GPT sites usually offer PayPal, but its easy to add Bitcoin aswell.
PTC:
PTC stands for Paid To Click, websites like www.neobux.com use this type of script. This script is based on this: User clicks ad, earns money. Advertiser creates the ad, gets clicks. The middleman is you and your website.

GPT:
GPT stands for Get Paid To, its just like PTC but besides ads you also offer other type of earning ways. Like fill offer, do tasks, view videos, etc... www.clixsense.com is a website that uses this type of script.

Some Bitcoin website that use GPT/PTC type of scripts are also live or were live here, any question feel free to PM me or message here Smiley

Prices? PM me or ask here what you are looking for and i'll give you a quote.

My eBook explains eveything you need to know from scratch to getting a PTC/GPT website up and running.

Let me know if you have any questions or doubts.

Thanks!

Old Spices are good for You.
Old Spices (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

Old + Spices = Old Spices

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 03:00:50 PM

Bumpity Bump  Smiley

Old Spices are good for You.
Pages: [1]
  Print