Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much drop this week? I WAS RIGHT!!! A DROP FROM 665 to 635!!!  (Read 2395 times)
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:39:09 PM

We all know a drop is incoming. The only question is how much? I'm thinking a drop to $640, by end of August 1. What do you think?
This will be very small drop of like 19$ so not actually significant for anyone to notice if happen and price may pump again back within few hours from that point. I think price will actually get pumped over coming august.
Why would there be a drop of $19 this weekend specifically? This is something I've been confused about; as to why the price is supposed to be and seemingly destined to drop over the next two days. If there is a drop though I expect that there'll be a fair amount of money being re-invested, and so I don't think that it'll stay low for very long.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:45:59 PM

We all know drop is coming!? I don't know nothing, for me its pretty same what is coming. If I learned something here that is how much people freak out about nothing, and just create panic around the forum. Small drop, small rise, price have fluctuations I don't think about it. Long run is in what I'm interesed.

We need to believe in btc even when times are not good, drop or not I'm here earning and gambling with bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
CloudStrife

Activity: 256
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:51:05 PM

The price was stable lately, and it seems that there is an upward trend at the moment.
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:41:50 PM

I believe a drop in price is expected now because the price has not moved for a solid month even with that halving that did not do to much improvement to it's prosperity.
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

It did drop to 647, yeah I know it's not much of a drop considering it's btc we're talking about. I think the whale read this post, got scared and didn't dump as much as he wanted. We still have 2 days to watch the price development but at the moment it looks like solid stability, so boring.

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:49:46 PM

I just changed the title to "How much drop this week?" because I wanted to consolidate all future speculations about the weekly price movement under one roof, so to speak.

It looks like the weekend action (July 29 thru August 1) has been boring and tame.

Let's wait until Monday, August 1st to see where we are, but I believe not much will happen. Boring, yawn. Please China, please P&D!

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:08:00 PM

i do not think that bitcoin drop its price anymore because bitcoin get a stronger currency .
talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:17:14 AM

i do not think that bitcoin drop its price anymore because bitcoin get a stronger currency .

LOL

It's dropping HARD right now. 641 and dropping fast!!!

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:20:07 AM

633 seems to be the bottom, recovering at 636 right now.

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:26:41 AM

We all know a drop is incoming. The only question is how much? I'm thinking a drop to $640, by end of August 1. What do you think?

haha, did you give up on your last post about the steady downward march?

as i said before the price is stable and it will stay stable until something happens, and since there is nothing going on except FUD like your posts there is no reason for any change in the price except $5 max

Of all the so-called experts, this guy gloated a bit too much. "$5 max"Huh It dropped from 655 to 635, a $20 drop PER COIN. If you hundreds of coins, we are talking real money. Of course, if you only have a tiny fraction of a coin, like pooya87, then no worries.

talks_cheep (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:30:06 AM

How many times do I have to prove we are on a downward slope since we hit 791 about a month ago? Why do you think we are in a bull market right now? We are not. We are going down, slowly, surely, and steadily. This death march will continue until Sep/Oct. We will go start go up in November. My advice is to sell now and buy in a couple of weeks.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:44:40 AM

never prices go very high or drop very low, imagine some one with 1m btc could profit millions of dollars if he/she could sell with a big change or lose as well, this is the market ensuring such people not to gain unfair amounts or not to lose all their money.
RyNinDaCleM
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1009

Legen -wait for it- dary

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:44:10 AM

How many times do I have to prove we are on a downward slope since we hit 791 about a month ago? Why do you think we are in a bull market right now? We are not. We are going down, slowly, surely, and steadily. This death march will continue until Sep/Oct. We will go start go up in November. My advice is to sell now and buy in a couple of weeks.

The halving and nothing more. Of course they will find some piece of irrelevant news to tie this to, but it means nothing. 1 BTC == 1 BTC when price is dropping!  Wink

spiritglove

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:53:36 AM

Excuse me for sticking my newbie nose in  here, but Halving is a current Bitcoin event that should lead to higher Bitcoin prices in the longer run, in spite of any short run price drops.
 BTC Miners can artificially raise the btc price, simply by withholding coin.
 Don't you wish China would legalize Bitcoin, WHen China was interested in BTC a couple of years back, coin went up to 1300USD. Since Japan has accepted Bitcoin as currency, China has become interested in it again.
 I would bet that in the next year more countries sign on with Bitcoin because in a capitalist market, where money is king, Bitcoin offers every merchant from 7-11 to Sears an "Escape" from Credit and Debit card fees. Wow, has anybody noticed that Bitcoin is a currency/commodity unlike The Dollar Bill. You have to "buy" the currency, so the buyer pays the majority of the fees associated with Bitcoin purchase and exchange, not the merchant.

Bitcoin has in fact dropped to 630 at the time of this writing, I am curious how you determined that it was going to fall to that particular number?
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:13:00 AM

Up we go now.
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:38:47 AM

Youre right on your prediction.but this month will be more difficult to predict.
August will be a bullish month to bitcoin.
d5000
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 6548

Decentralization Maximalist

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:32:37 AM

I'm pretty sure we've entered a (slightly) bearish phase.

So if you don't like risk ... get the hell out of here BTC!!!

I'm joking. Mid- and long-term expectations for Bitcoin are good. So if you want to hodl, you shout hodl. I would have expected even a harder down trend this month. So today's dip may be even the unfamous weekend dip we didn't have for so long time.

I expect a test of $560-580 and then we will see. If this line resists, we are close to $1000. "Close" means that we could reach it in 2017, at least in 2018.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:52:36 AM

It was an expected drop well within the range of $630-$640 that I expected. Easy profit as the market is too easy to read lately.

I expect a test of $560-580 and then we will see. If this line resists, we are close to $1000. "Close" means that we could reach it in 2017, at least in 2018.

I don't think we'll see the price go back to sub $600 prices again. The lowest it will probably go is slightly above the $600 level and then back up again.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:04:41 AM

yes it may be right but i think that it will be a temporary down fall and after a day or two the price will increase again my be cross 700 USD very easily in next run, so i think it is just giving time and opportunity to those who are interested in buying bitcoin, therefore i can suggest my friends that if they have some extra money they should buy bitcoin in present price and they will see the price up very soon..
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:59:07 PM

It was an expected drop well within the range of $630-$640 that I expected. Easy profit as the market is too easy to read lately.

I don't think we'll see the price go back to sub $600 prices again. The lowest it will probably go is slightly above the $600 level and then back up again.
The price of bitcoin is back in the spotlight, but following weeks of high gains, I think this drop was only temporary, and that the price could push its price higher in the coming weeks.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: