Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can earn btc as a newbie member From bitcoin forum?  (Read 2294 times)
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:26:43 AM

My man, don't listen to any of these people who've given you suggestions about sig campaigns an whatnot ( and theyll keep coming as long as this thread is open).  If bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh,  just don't use it.  It's not worth that sort of risk just to earn a few pennies, which is all it's going to amount to if your a noob.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:19:35 AM

I am a newbie member from bangladesh.as a newbie member,how to earn btc from this forum ? Thanks in advanced

Welcome, you have come in a right path, now you should join the signature campaign and follow the rules, than start your work. Firstly you will feel nervousness but later on you could do your work, so don't worry passing the time you can handle it. and after 4 to 6 months you can earn good earning.   
After 5 to 6 months! its very long time yaaar

That time will pass like nothing, you'll probably forget about this forum for a couple of days for a few times anyway and come back after a week or so.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1137

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:25:42 AM

You can earn  fw amount of bitcoins here in this forum   by just joining  signature campaigns who accepts newbie  as their participant but htey only give low payment rates. If you have  skills to offer then go to services section you might find a good one which suits your capabilities, maybe  you can make good decent amount  of money on that job.

risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 05:24:13 PM

give your time in BitcoinTalk and for earning you should look in services section

Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 05:31:49 PM

I am a newbie member from bangladesh.as a newbie member,how to earn btc from this forum ? Thanks in advanced

There is not much you can do as a newbie member except selling things in the marketplace section or offering your skills in the service section.

If you want to earn btcs right away without offering anything you can always do some faucets. Take a look at faucetbox.com. They have a long list of active faucet sites.

Yeah,i have earning btc by investment & facutebox.Now i have 13$ worth of bitcoin
That is a good amount of bitcoin you have claimed just doing faucets. Because far as I know if you don't have much bitcoin to start with it will take a very long time to make anything from having anything put into the investment game.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:36:23 AM

You can earn  fw amount of bitcoins here in this forum   by just joining  signature campaigns who accepts newbie  as their participant but htey only give low payment rates. If you have  skills to offer then go to services section you might find a good one which suits your capabilities, maybe  you can make good decent amount  of money on that job.

A newbie wont earn a decent amount with signature campaigns as even if a campaign accepts newbie they wont pay him much for that as it depends on post qualities and newbies mostly are not able to do constructive posts as higher rank users can.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: