Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 11:22:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS]vouched selling a method to make your investment double  (Read 2111 times)
ricku

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:09:43 AM

You said you have unlimited vouch copies to give out, how many people have you giving it to and where is there review.
The price you are charging for a website link is too high.
Yes I am giving unlimited copies but those copies are only for green trusted people OK and I know the price is high but my method is 100% working and out of risk
No more argument here since you have agreed that the price is on the high price but i also appreciate any method that works regardless of the price i can always recover my initial capital with profits, i am waiting to see reviews of the copies giving out.

mclovin (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:10:21 AM

You said you have unlimited vouch copies to give out, how many people have you giving it to and where is there review.
The price you are charging for a website link is too high.
Yes I am giving unlimited copies but those copies are only for green trusted people OK and I know the price is high but my method is 100% working and out of risk
No more argument here since you have agreed that the price is on the high price but i also appreciate any method that works regardless of the price i can always recover my initial capital with profits, i am waiting to see reviews of the copies giving out.
Thanks and you can always get your initial capital with profits and in this method if you can't wait for 105 days you want to get your capital and profit faster you can get it in only 21 days too and I m also waiting for some green trusted members to get there free vouches
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:20:30 AM

I wonder why you are selling this too good to be true method if it actually gives you money or you are only making your money from selling this product.
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:02:11 PM

I wonder why you are selling this too good to be true method if it actually gives you money or you are only making your money from selling this product.
Let me tell actually I m a student and I don't have enough money to invest so I already invested all my money in it but I need more to invest I just want to help my family therefore I want to earn more money that site also giving me referral commission but its only 1% of your investment therefore I m giving unlimited vouches but only for green trust members to gain the trust and get more customers hope you get it
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:29:32 PM

Let me tell actually I m a student and I don't have enough money to invest so I already invested all my money in it but I need more to invest I just want to help my family therefore I want to earn more money that site also giving me referral commission but its only 1% of your investment therefore I m giving unlimited vouches but only for green trust members to gain the trust and get more customers hope you get it
Your explanation is reasonable provided they are genuine but you could make more sales if you reduce the price or quote in us dollars.
Good luck
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:38:27 PM

Your explanation is reasonable provided they are genuine but you could make more sales if you reduce the price or quote in us dollars.
Good luck
Thanks for advice but currently not possible
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:23:34 PM

Ready to take a vouch if you decide to give one.
I will review the 'method' and provide 100% personal opinion about the method (without exposing sensitive information, of course).

Vouch copy send to you
ahtesham1312

Activity: 60

I m freelancer

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:33:36 AM

I m selling a method to make your investment double in 105 days without work 100% guaranteed with proof
All you need just invest the money and wait for 105 days you can invest via paypal bitcoin credit card visa or master bank wire transfer.
I will teach you step by step guide with payment proof in short you don't need to do any work
Minimum investment 20EUR
Maximum investment unlimited
Price of the method 20 Euro
You can pay me via paypal and bitcoin if you are a trusted member I can go first but if u are not then you must go first or we can use escrow but only trusted escrow are accepted
Unlimited Free vouches available but I decide that you deserve the vouch or not
Can I buy one Huh
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:56:54 AM

I m selling a method to make your investment double in 105 days without work 100% guaranteed with proof
All you need just invest the money and wait for 105 days you can invest via paypal bitcoin credit card visa or master bank wire transfer.
I will teach you step by step guide with payment proof in short you don't need to do any work
Minimum investment 20EUR
You can pay me via paypal and bitcoin if you are a trusted member I can go first but if u are not then you must go first or we can use escrow but only trusted escrow are accepted
Can I buy one Huh

Yes you can as we already make a deal about Skype credit I have your Skype too so all the details sent to you  on Skype ppz read it and reply me there
amsirdiba

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:00:56 AM

i am really need this to get profit even for 50 %
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:24:57 AM

i am really need this to get profit even for 50 %
Your investment will defiantly double in 105 days  if you really interested reply me with your Skype id
ahtesham1312

Activity: 60

I m freelancer

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:51:59 PM

I bought this method it looks the website that he provided me really has good Alexa score but its trust score on scamadvisor.com is not so good I also serch his reviews on google and I think this site is really paying and mclovin also send me their payment proof so I decided to invest 100$ in it to check this site let's wait and watch
If their is any other update I will inform you guys in this forum
Thanks mclovin for this wonderful share if I really get some profit I will inform you
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:19:41 PM

I bought this method it looks the website that he provided me really has good Alexa score but its trust score on scamadvisor.com is not so good I also serch his reviews on google and I think this site is really paying and mclovin also send me their payment proof so I decided to invest 100$ in it to check this site let's wait and watch
If their is any other update I will inform you guys in this forum
Thanks mclovin for this wonderful share if I really get some profit I will inform you
Thanks friend plz don't forget to leave a feedback in my profile too
aleandromagno
Legendary

Activity: 1323
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:51:48 AM

We all know that nothing is for free. Show the investment plan of the money that you want take from investors, and then we can speak about cooperation. If you do not give us details of this, it means that you are just another scammer that is looking for naive people.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀      
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████      
████████▌    
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████    
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 11:51:48 AM

We all know that nothing is for free. Show the investment plan of the money that you want take from investors, and then we can speak about cooperation. If you do not give us details of this, it means that you are just another scammer that is looking for naive people.
I m not asking you to send me the investment and I will make it double for you no brother . in this thread I m going yo tell you the method that how to make your money double in 105 days you got it its just a method
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:33:13 PM

Double the money in 105 days sounds like a basic lame HYIP site to me. Even if you give out a vouch copy to everyone, it cannot prove that the "method" actually works until they finish the whole 105 days and that's 3 months of work. Nonetheless, I think this is just a ponzi site ran by OP or the deposit address is his personal wallet. OP stated that he has a proof but he didn't bother to post it in the OP.

I wonder where is this guy now:
I will review the 'method' and provide 100% personal opinion about the method (without exposing sensitive information, of course).

Vouch copy send to you

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:07:18 PM

Double the money in 105 days sounds like a basic lame HYIP site to me. Even if you give out a vouch copy to everyone, it cannot prove that the "method" actually works until they finish the whole 105 days and that's 3 months of work. Nonetheless, I think this is just a ponzi site ran by OP or the deposit address is his personal wallet. OP stated that he has a proof but he didn't bother to post it in the OP.

I wonder where is this guy now:

Vouch copy send to you
First of all let me tell you in details the site I m going to ask you to invest has high Alexa and Google rank you can easily trust on it and 2nd I can't upload the proof of their payments coz it will leakout the website name and I can't do that  and let me tell you the whole procedure actually they are not offering you the double the investment they are offering 21% in 21 days for example you invested 100$ after 21days you will get 121 $ but you don't need to withdraw it just invest it back And this time your investment is 121$ and after 21 days means total of 42 days of your investment your total withdraw able payment is almost 146$ and so on ........
Hope you understand every step and you can use paypal bank wire transfer credit card or bitcoin as payment method credit card and PayPal payment are reversible up to 180 days
And the last thing you asked that is the guy who already get vouch copy and not reply back I m also waiting for his review I think he is some kind of vouch scammer coz he is not replying me too
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:28:49 PM

coz it will leakout the website name and I can't do that
Why? Is that a top secret ponzi website? After all, this is just an investment site. How different is this site of yours from other investment sites out there that people has to pay 20 Euros just to get the name of the website?

Hope you understand every step and you can use paypal bank wire transfer credit card or bitcoin as payment method credit card and PayPal payment are reversible up to 180 days
But Paypal also asks for the seller side of story. If the buyer claims that his account was hacked and the seller claimed that the buyer bought a digital good, then paypal will surely say that it's not in their Buyer Protection so the buyer couldn't actually get the money back.

they are not offering you the double the investment
Why didn't you say so? If I didn't ask a question here then people wouldn't know that they actually:
they are offering 21% in 21 days

So basically your method consists of investing in an investment site that pays you 21% and then do it for 5 times so the total payment is 105% in 105 days. 1% in one day. The only thing that separates your investment site from other investment sites is the "rating" thing that you have mentioned.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:46:32 PM

coz it will leakout the website name and I can't do that
Why? Is that a top secret ponzi website? After all, this is just an investment site. How different is this site of yours from other investment sites out there that people has to pay 20 Euros just to get the name of the website?

But Paypal also asks for the seller side of story. If the buyer claims that his account was hacked and the seller claimed that the buyer bought a digital good, then paypal will surely say that it's not in their Buyer Protection so the buyer couldn't actually get the money back.

they are not offering you the double the investment
Why didn't you say so? If I didn't ask a question here then people wouldn't know that they actually:
they are offering 21% in 21 days

So basically your method consists of investing in an investment site that pays you 21% and then do it for 5 times so the total payment is 105% in 105 days. 1% in one day. The only thing that separates your investment site from other investment sites is the "rating" thing that you have mentioned.
This is secret coz I will tell you complete guide and website name for 20euros and that's 100% working method not a scam etc
First off all you don't need to charge back the amount and 2nd if you need to get back the investment you have every proof that you give him payment for what reason so their is no chance that u lose the dispute case ok
And your last thing is almost right
mclovin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:46:04 PM

Minimum investment 20EUR
Free vouches are available but only for green trusted people
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: