Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:09:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ether Prices Spike Above $12 Amid Build Up to Hard Fork  (Read 403 times)
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:29:50 AM

its a good news for ether believer. personally i lose my trust on ether but i keep holding it hoping to rise up again.
and ether never let me down. as coindesk news stated that The price of ether pushed higher during the seven days
 through 14th July as the broader ethereum community came closer to implementing a hard fork that would offer
a solution to funds compromised during the demise of the distributed autonomous organization, The DAO.

but it still experience price volatility  because of hard fork. i hope ether will continue mooning.
cheers for ether. Smiley

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:24:52 AM

There are Ethereum chains now. But I think this situation will not continue for long. When the ETC dump comes, the ETC might disappear.
Omegasun (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:49:22 AM

There are Ethereum chains now. But I think this situation will not continue for long. When the ETC dump comes, the ETC might disappear.

Just have faith chief. Many traders is gambling as of now because of hard fork effect. It is easy to have a profit on ether volatile price as of now rather than gamble an investment in new coins that have same volatile price. Atleast eth is well known established before DAO scam occur. And i think many ether holder still supporting this coin especially myself. And the result is clearly awesome. Im just hoping that it will continue this price inflation for a couple of weeks until it estabslished a stable price.

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 07:28:36 AM

Just have faith chief. Many traders is gambling as of now because of hard fork effect. It is easy to have a profit on ether volatile price as of now rather than gamble an investment in new coins that have same volatile price. Atleast eth is well known established before DAO scam occur. And i think many ether holder still supporting this coin especially myself. And the result is clearly awesome. Im just hoping that it will continue this price inflation for a couple of weeks until it estabslished a stable price.

A few days ago, the ETC price rose a lot. It was almost 36% of the ETH price. Now it is about 20% of ETH.
kumiskura

Activity: 632
Merit: 122

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:50:58 AM

Wow everyone must have earned for those holders since this post published last 2016. Only 2 years and now the current price is 700$. Looks like if a project really have a potential it can grow that easy.

Now I comment to this post to save this date that ethereum is priced at 700$. I have some bags of eth and will look back again here what would happen maybe 5 yrs from now. Especially ethereum is planning to convert to POS (proof of stake) lets see if this will make a big improvement with this decision of Buterin.

lol.
just look at Bitcoin,how much it is in january 2017 ? and how much it is in january 2018 ?
this is crypto,full of surprise.
just make sure you do not burn all of your saving into it because everything can be happen with it.
set your target and do not hold it for a while,always check your portfolio and the news regarding cryptocurrency for the time being.
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:07:47 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 03:34:08 PM by Vit83

Very funny to read such old themes) Reading about prices a few years ago) Where have you found this article)?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: