Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 08:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitvest bans me because I support Trump  (Read 936 times)
navaman (OP)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:30:40 AM

Earlier this evening, I got into a discussion on why I support Trump and why I am against progressive politics.  I was as civil as possible and tried to be articulate.  Sometimes, what I say doesn't come across as such but I really do try now these days.   There are a few people I disagree with on the Bitvest website, one is the mod who is constantly there all the time, Sparked.  He made a bunch of silly left wing statements that are easily refuted.  I replied with facts.  This occurred in the in the past week sometime and was forgettable by an large.  Tonight, Bitbettor asked me why I supported Trump.  I stated my position and replied to his answers the best I could.  I lay down for an hour and come back and suddenly I am banned from chat?  Just wow, you can't take any dissension in thought on your puny site?  This is exactly why I am anti-progressive because you ban people for saying thing and having a position you don't like.  People are under the impression that info tech is pro-free speech and pro-privacy, let's be honest, nothing can be further from the truth.  Silicon Valley and info tech loves themselves some fascism.  I say no thanks.

Navaman

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
RealityTruth

Activity: 210

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:02:21 AM

Well I'm not going to use that crappy site.

Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:33:42 AM

Earlier this evening, I got into a discussion on why I support Trump and why I am against progressive politics.  I was as civil as possible and tried to be articulate.  Sometimes, what I say doesn't come across as such but I really do try now these days.   There are a few people I disagree with on the Bitvest website, one is the mod who is constantly there all the time, Sparked.  He made a bunch of silly left wing statements that are easily refuted.  I replied with facts.  This occurred in the in the past week sometime and was forgettable by an large.  Tonight, Bitbettor asked me why I supported Trump.  I stated my position and replied to his answers the best I could.  I lay down for an hour and come back and suddenly I am banned from chat?  Just wow, you can't take any dissension in thought on your puny site?  This is exactly why I am anti-progressive because you ban people for saying thing and having a position you don't like.  People are under the impression that info tech is pro-free speech and pro-privacy, let's be honest, nothing can be further from the truth.  Silicon Valley and info tech loves themselves some fascism.  I say no thanks.

Navaman
You should consider that there are people that when they lose in an argument they will use another action which is not related in what you guys are arguing so they think they'll win. It is more of an act of being immature.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:59:56 AM

Well, I'm just really skeptical about you being "civil" and answering "leftist dumb statements" with "facts" xD

Anyway, if you're from Trump you must be for freedom and deregulated economy. Then you also must agree that each company makes its own rules. Then you must accept that bitvest ban you just because they don't like your political orientation ^^

Always funny to see people defending total freedom but whining because others use this freedom.

jambola2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:20:49 PM

Well, I'm just really skeptical about you being "civil" and answering "leftist dumb statements" with "facts" xD

Anyway, if you're from Trump you must be for freedom and deregulated economy. Then you also must agree that each company makes its own rules. Then you must accept that bitvest ban you just because they don't like your political orientation ^^

Always funny to see people defending total freedom but whining because others use this freedom.

Perfectly on point.

Bitvest has the right to do whatever they want. If they think that if everyone agreeing on topics is better than people arguing over politics, they may want to ban people who come and post other ideologies.

People are under the impression that info tech is pro-free speech and pro-privacy, let's be honest, nothing can be further from the truth.  Silicon Valley and info tech loves themselves some fascism.

Fascism is when a government stops you from freely speaking. Fascism is bad because if the government censors you everywhere there is nothing you can do.
If a private chat room censors you though, you can just go somewhere else and make a chatroom of your own.

No longer active on bitcointalk, however, you can still reach me via PMs if needed.
navaman (OP)

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:51:30 PM

Well, I never said my comments on BTC Talk were civil in this thread nor in previous ones.  Yes, repeating leftist cliches about George W Bush is stupid and easily refuted with facts.  Sparked didn't mention anything tangible so I made statements that were uncomfortable for him to hear as he probably hasn't been in the presence of anybody stating otherwise. 

So, Bitvest can make its own rules I can't criticize them for it?  But wait, there is more!  I am a customer of Bitvest with an implied contract.  They, in fact, can't do anything they want!!!!   A basic understanding of political economy would help you from making these basic mistakes.  I never called for government intervention to rectify the situation.  You should think that through a bit.  Another is that it has never been stated that comments in chat must follow progressive orthodoxy.

So, what happens when one business has a relationship with another business?  They both do what they want.  How does anything get done?

Fascism isn't just government restricting freedom of speech.  It is the use of both government and non-government violence and other means to eliminate opposition's actions and speech.  Outgroups are intimidated into falling into line or are used as a scapegoat.  At it's heart is corporatism which seeks to coop various stakeholder's.  Hence, Bitvest is merely doing it's part.  Yes, Fascists used violence and intimidation before they were governments.

As I said, with Bitvest there is a relationship beyond mere chatting.  I deposited money, played games, gained access to VIP chat a result.  One reason I deposited was that chat existed and so did rain in chat for those who make comments.  They removed from me one of the rewards for depositing.

Anything else you want clarified?  Maybe some Butter?

Help develop DarkClam.  The Just-Dice currency of the future.  Helps is needed with development, funding and a lot of ideas.

Go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1362098.msg13861544#msg13861544
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:08:10 PM

Well, I never said my comments on BTC Talk were civil in this thread nor in previous ones.  Yes, repeating leftist cliches about George W Bush is stupid and easily refuted with facts.  Sparked didn't mention anything tangible so I made statements that were uncomfortable for him to hear as he probably hasn't been in the presence of anybody stating otherwise. 

So, Bitvest can make its own rules I can't criticize them for it?  But wait, there is more!  I am a customer of Bitvest with an implied contract.  They, in fact, can't do anything they want!!!!   A basic understanding of political economy would help you from making these basic mistakes.  I never called for government intervention to rectify the situation.  You should think that through a bit.  Another is that it has never been stated that comments in chat must follow progressive orthodoxy.

So, what happens when one business has a relationship with another business?  They both do what they want.  How does anything get done?

Fascism isn't just government restricting freedom of speech.  It is the use of both government and non-government violence and other means to eliminate opposition's actions and speech.  Outgroups are intimidated into falling into line or are used as a scapegoat.  At it's heart is corporatism which seeks to coop various stakeholder's.  Hence, Bitvest is merely doing it's part.  Yes, Fascists used violence and intimidation before they were governments.

As I said, with Bitvest there is a relationship beyond mere chatting.  I deposited money, played games, gained access to VIP chat a result.  One reason I deposited was that chat existed and so did rain in chat for those who make comments.  They removed from me one of the rewards for depositing.

Anything else you want clarified?  Maybe some Butter?

I gonna try to explain you in a simple way:
You're for deregulation of economy right?
So you're for companies to be free of acting as they want as long as they respect any contract signed right?

Well I bet when you signed up you accepted the terms and conditions and I'm ready to bet whatever I have that it's clearly stated that they have the right to ban you from chat and get rid of your account without any reason to be stated. So they never broke any contract with you.

You got the right to come here and complain, and to say bitvest is not cool and all. But it doesn't matter that in any kind of deregulated economy, they got the right to do what they did.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:14:45 PM

Anyway, if you're from Trump you must be for freedom and deregulated economy. ...

You're for deregulation of economy right?..

I'm going to explain it to you in a simple way.

Fuck Bitvest and the horse they rode in on. 
Masha Sha

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:09:22 AM

Navaman

Welcome to the free world, decentralized, fully encrypted and of course uncensored... Every single point of centralization will be attacked by the opponents...

You know the day it will get very funny is if they think to try to censor an AI... Ahahaha... Their probability of succeeding is so far beyond that it's hard for a human to even read it or simply understand how illusory the attempt is...

Remember they can control information but never reality.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
mOgliE
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:30:43 PM

Anyway, if you're from Trump you must be for freedom and deregulated economy. ...

You're for deregulation of economy right?..

I'm going to explain it to you in a simple way.

Fuck Bitvest and the horse they rode in on. 
[/quote]

OK.  That's not an explanation that's just plain insult. But it's not like you ever made a logical statement since I saw you posting so that was to be expected.

Again you don't understand anything. Not saying they're right, just that I find it really ironical that a rightist is whining écluse a company did something. That's like a leftist whining because of taxes. Not logical.

SparkedDev

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:22:45 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 01:44:08 PM by SparkedDev

Well, I never said my comments on BTC Talk were civil in this thread nor in previous ones.  Yes, repeating leftist cliches about George W Bush is stupid and easily refuted with facts.  Sparked didn't mention anything tangible so I made statements that were uncomfortable for him to hear as he probably hasn't been in the presence of anybody stating otherwise.  

So, Bitvest can make its own rules I can't criticize them for it?  But wait, there is more!  I am a customer of Bitvest with an implied contract.  They, in fact, can't do anything they want!!!!   A basic understanding of political economy would help you from making these basic mistakes.  I never called for government intervention to rectify the situation.  You should think that through a bit.  Another is that it has never been stated that comments in chat must follow progressive orthodoxy.

So, what happens when one business has a relationship with another business?  They both do what they want.  How does anything get done?

Fascism isn't just government restricting freedom of speech.  It is the use of both government and non-government violence and other means to eliminate opposition's actions and speech.  Outgroups are intimidated into falling into line or are used as a scapegoat.  At it's heart is corporatism which seeks to coop various stakeholder's.  Hence, Bitvest is merely doing it's part.  Yes, Fascists used violence and intimidation before they were governments.

As I said, with Bitvest there is a relationship beyond mere chatting.  I deposited money, played games, gained access to VIP chat a result.  One reason I deposited was that chat existed and so did rain in chat for those who make comments.  They removed from me one of the rewards for depositing.

Anything else you want clarified?  Maybe some Butter?

Sorry to tell you we do not ban people for their opinions, or if we don't like them.
We only take actions against abusers in fact zod has already said you were never banned.
Also we do not ban users unless they are breaking rules on our site, we do not ban for opinions users share or even trolls.
If your not abusing the site you never see a ban what so ever, an we have proved you were never banned.

At this point you have slandered me because i had nothing to do with anything you said or even seen what you wrote.
I didn't even know you were having issues until another mod said something in mod chat.
Also all the mods have logs and can see what all other mods do because of the issue fud logs that other mods can't see.

If i banned you the mods would have seen it, if i had deleted your post they would have seen it we can even see the things the admin do on site level.
We keep tabs on all the mods and the mods keep tabs on all the other mods for accountability and transparency so please stop you slanderous claims that are non factual.
It is my job to keep track of all mods and users on the site when the admins are not around or are busy, i do not abuse what little power i have over users or mods.
As i said before you got the wrong person and making slanderous unfounded accusations which have no truth what so ever.

Your the first person in the site to ever say they got banned or had their opinions deleted in the chat pretty funny since the site opened October 26th 2015.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1221154.msg15756474#msg15756474

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:55:57 PM

Earlier this evening, I got into a discussion on why I support Trump and why I am against progressive politics.  I was as civil as possible and tried to be articulate.  Sometimes, what I say doesn't come across as such but I really do try now these days.   There are a few people I disagree with on the Bitvest website, one is the mod who is constantly there all the time, Sparked.  He made a bunch of silly left wing statements that are easily refuted.  I replied with facts.  This occurred in the in the past week sometime and was forgettable by an large.  Tonight, Bitbettor asked me why I supported Trump.  I stated my position and replied to his answers the best I could.  I lay down for an hour and come back and suddenly I am banned from chat?  Just wow, you can't take any dissension in thought on your puny site?  This is exactly why I am anti-progressive because you ban people for saying thing and having a position you don't like.  People are under the impression that info tech is pro-free speech and pro-privacy, let's be honest, nothing can be further from the truth.  Silicon Valley and info tech loves themselves some fascism.  I say no thanks.

Navaman
Cheesy Cheesy I only can laugh at you look at all what you might say maybe he doesn't like to trump because he is a bully and a con man and rude and arrogant and cruel to boot.
NinjaFighter

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:58:22 PM

I think that world will become hell if Donald Trump dont become president Tongue.Please dont ban me I am from Eastern Europe and im Europe evrlerbod think that Trump is better he hate banks so he dont pay debt to corupted mafia banks i support him.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1376

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:38:13 PM

This is your big opportunity. Start your own chat.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Hirose UK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 507

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 11:46:09 AM

Navaman

actually who has power can do whatever they want. even you have contract you have signed, or the term you accepted.

and I think you shouldn't tell anyone who you choose as president because this can bring you to aproblem like arguing, even fighting physically. so be careful.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄