Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】BITPOKEMONGO 【YOBIT】【BPOK】【X11】【POW+POS】【MICROSOFT AZURE】  (Read 32768 times)
Kru420

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:27:00 PM

dose it will be every 5 mins payout?
to now i still got nothing in my wallet.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:24:55 PM

Your GPU is yet to submit a share.
Have you switched to port :3334 as mentioned above.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
ranggawulung

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:30:27 PM

when and where airdrop?  Huh
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:58:08 PM

comon guys several places including the OP it says the air drop isn't until August First......so get off the damn airdrop.
Mine it or wait....please...every 5 posts someone asks about the dang airdrop.
Guess it's just easier to ask than read.  Roll Eyes

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Kru420

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:04:28 PM

Your GPU is yet to submit a share.
Have you switched to port :3334 as mentioned above.

yes i change port 3334
and mining for couple hours
still 0 share....man...sry i think im out.
thank you for everything!!
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:12:40 PM

I am still waiting on my 2nd payment, it has been 8 hours since the last manual payment and I know I hit a lot of blocks and submitted heaps of shares as I had almost 700mh/s going on this since you set the pool up, something is not adding up with the manual payouts..... Are you new to the pool game ?
overdozedCEO

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:18:36 PM

i received no regular payment so far, pool hoster donated me 1000 poke but i would really like to know what/if i mined so far...

Enticed87

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:09:16 AM

1606 blocks have gone by so far and the majority were hit by the pool after block 100 so why the hell haven't payments been regularly sent even if it is the manual way ?

Tekyboy never had this problem with auto and manual payouts and he runs a NOMP pool.
u0000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:20:30 AM

My solo mining config for SGMINER 5.4 (2x Sapphire R9 290).
Averaging 18.5 Mh/s with stable desktop @ 62'C temperature per card.

Code:
{
"pools" : [
        {
                "url" : "http://127.0.0.1:9150",
                "user" : "worker",
                "pass" : "password"
        }
]
"algorithm" : "x11",

"auto-fan" : true,
"gpu-engine" : "1075",
"gpu-memclock" : "1375",

"xintensity" : "1024",
"worksize" : "64",
"thread-concurrency" : "0",
"gpu-threads" : "2",

"temp-target" : "65",
"temp-cutoff" : "75",

"keccak-unroll" : "0",
"hamsi-expand-big" : "4",
"scan-time" : "5",
"lookup-gap" : "2",
"watchpool-refresh" : "5",

"log" : "5",
"verbose" : true,
"worktime" : true,
"per-device-stats" : true
}

And my bitpokemongo.conf:

Code:
daemon=1
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=worker
rpcpassword=password
rpcport=9150
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
algo=x11

Hit a couple of blocks earlier but have given up now and gone back to Claymore's dual eth/dcr  Grin
Perryl

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:28:42 AM

I'm guessing the pool host is asleep and that's why he's not manually making payments..

I've received 2 payments x 2 because I am mining with 2 addresses.

Personally, I think I'm being a bit underpaid for the shares based on the link he shared earlier, but whatever. We'll see when all payments are done.

I probably wouldn't use his pool again, though.
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 01:19:12 AM

LOL Cheesy Cheesy  Alright form a line so I only have to slap once..

I am still waiting on my 2nd payment, it has been 8 hours since the last manual payment and I know I hit a lot of blocks and submitted heaps of shares as I had almost 700mh/s going on this since you set the pool up, something is not adding up with the manual payouts..... Are you new to the pool game ?

I was quite clear as to what the issue was:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568832.60
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568832.80

i received no regular payment so far, pool hoster donated me 1000 poke but i would really like to know what/if i mined so far...

From memory you didn't submit a single share (maybe one or two).
This was donated from myself; feel free to send it back.

1606 blocks have gone by so far and the majority were hit by the pool after block 100 so why the hell haven't payments been regularly sent even if it is the manual way ?
Tekyboy never had this problem with auto and manual payouts and he runs a NOMP pool.

Man.. again:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568832.60
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1568832.80
Theres an issue with the amount of coins vs the variable type used to store them.

Thats correct; but I'm guessing Tekyboy isn't debugging or writing patches for coins yes?

I've nothing against him, but his mining pool is just showing the nginx frontpage at the moment, no?

I'm guessing the pool host is asleep and that's why he's not manually making payments..
I've received 2 payments x 2 because I am mining with 2 addresses.
Personally, I think I'm being a bit underpaid for the shares based on the link he shared earlier, but whatever. We'll see when all payments are done.
I probably wouldn't use his pool again, though.

You get what you pay for I suppose?
Pretty rough thing to say; no others pools might suggest this is a common problem.
If the dev responded, might be slightly useful?

Perryl

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:56:03 AM

Pretty rough thing to say; no others pools might suggest this is a common problem.

Valid point. I do see you trying to get support from the dev and them saying some variation of "it's your problem".

Pretty sure you take a fee so not sure what payment has to do with anything. Are you going to pay for my rigs? I think not. So, when I look for a pool I look for a few things. One, that it stays up. Two, that it pays out. Three, that the owner knows what they're doing. Sure, probably more things, but the main issues are there. Otherwise I'm going to lose money on what is already probably a shitcoin.

Your pool might stay up, but if I'm not paid for work then that's irrelevant. Maybe you know what you're doing, not saying you do or don't. You said you were going to fork the code, so what are you waiting for? Dev said you don't have to. Who knows better? I don't know. I don't care. I'm just a miner. I've never used a pool of yours before and my first time using one has been a bad experience. Doesn't matter if it's your fault. It's your problem either way.

If you not being able to pay out is due to something out of your control then I'm sorry, but why are you even hosting the pool then? Solomining is pointless because of your pool, and we're not getting paid because of a technical issue that you can't resolve. So why host the pool? If everyone is just going to lose money then the logical thing would be to close it until you have an answer from the dev, but you're not doing that. So, obviously, you're being paid sufficiently enough to keep the pool open.

I can tell you that most of the pool owners won't add this. No matter what. That's just the way it is... You took a chance on a new coin. Ask ocminer why he didn't add a pool, and if he would have the same issue you are. Maybe ask other pool owners for help? I don't know. The dev said the problem is you, you say the problem is the code. I don't know either of you so I have no idea who is right.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings or whatever, not trying to. I use a lot of pools, there are a lot of choices. I'll wait for a new pool or just not even bother. Thousands of coins out there.

raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:07:35 AM

i loved the coin, but x11..... one ASIC and all the mining will be "centralized".
but still nice tho.
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 02:13:45 AM

Valid point. I do see you trying to get support from the dev and them saying some variation of "it's your problem".

Pretty sure you take a fee so not sure what payment has to do with anything. Are you going to pay for my rigs? I think not. So, when I look for a pool I look for a few things. One, that it stays up. Two, that it pays out. Three, that the owner knows what they're doing. Sure, probably more things, but the main issues are there. Otherwise I'm going to lose money on what is already probably a shitcoin.

Your pool might stay up, but if I'm not paid for work then that's irrelevant. Maybe you know what you're doing, not saying you do or don't. You said you were going to fork the code, so what are you waiting for? Dev said you don't have to. Who knows better? I don't know. I don't care. I'm just a miner. I've never used a pool of yours before and my first time using one has been a bad experience. Doesn't matter if it's your fault. It's your problem either way.

If you not being able to pay out is due to something out of your control then I'm sorry, but why are you even hosting the pool then? Solomining is pointless because of your pool, and we're not getting paid because of a technical issue that you can't resolve. So why host the pool? If everyone is just going to lose money then the logical thing would be to close it until you have an answer from the dev, but you're not doing that. So, obviously, you're being paid sufficiently enough to keep the pool open.

I can tell you that most of the pool owners won't add this. No matter what. That's just the way it is... You took a chance on a new coin. Ask ocminer why he didn't add a pool, and if he would have the same issue you are. Maybe ask other pool owners for help? I don't know. The dev said the problem is you, you say the problem is the code. I don't know either of you so I have no idea who is right.

Sorry if i hurt your feelings or whatever, not trying to. I use a lot of pools, there are a lot of choices. I'll wait for a new pool or just not even bother. Thousands of coins out there.

few good points there; however life isn't a zero-sum game, i've been around for some time and haven't seen this error previously, i'd have to agree with the other pools as to not listing it in retrospect (not to mention exchange).

couldn't care less all good, the other subtle point is probably keep it all nice till your coins  are sent hey? general life lesson it seems.

little hint; anyone want to get a blockexplorer up and tell me what they'd expect their findings to look like?

Perryl

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:21:34 AM

few good points there; however life isn't a zero-sum game, i've been around for some time and haven't seen this error previously, i'd have to agree with the other pools as to not listing it in retrospect (not to mention exchange).

couldn't care less all good, the other subtle point is probably keep it all nice till your coins  are sent hey? general life lesson it seems.

little hint; anyone want to get a blockexplorer up and tell me what they'd expect their findings to look like?

Are you subtlely telling me that you're going to keep the coins you haven't paid out yet?
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 02:47:34 AM

not at all, i'm not like that,
just akin to the fast food industry adage;
you generally try not to offend whoever is making your food.

i dont think this is going to make it to an exchange regardless; also my hint was regarding the satoshis/coin bug and block explorer - part of why exchanges will most likely not support this coin.

i'm halting the pool shortly and will do last manual payout.

Perryl

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:03:04 AM

i dont think this is going to make it to an exchange regardless; also my hint was regarding the satoshis/coin bug and block explorer - part of why exchanges will most likely not support this coin.

I was hoping not, but that's how I read it.

I don't know, you must be easily offended. I expressed some concern that I didn't think I was getting paid fully, and I said that we'd see when more payments came out. Many reasons why the payouts on my end would be less than I expect, but what's offensive about this?

The other thing I said was that I probably wouldn't use your pool again. What's so offensive about this?

Your response is suggesting that you would spit in my food for expressing an opinion, politely. Yet, I'm the offensive one? Incredible.

The only thing you could do is just decide to scam everyone (or just me, even) out of their coins. Stealing shitcoins from someone who isn't sure if they want to use your pool anymore, man, that would really teach me a lesson. I'm sure that would make your pool the most reputable pool around, lol. Your comment suggests you would consider this acceptable in response to someone expressing an opinion, but, "you're not like that", so I'll just leave it at that.
barrysty1e

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 03:19:57 AM

I don't know, you must be easily offended. I expressed some concern that I didn't think I was getting paid fully, and I said that we'd see when more payments came out. Many reasons why the payouts on my end would be less than I expect, but what's offensive about this?

The other thing I said was that I probably wouldn't use your pool again. What's so offensive about this?

Your response is suggesting that you would spit in my food for expressing an opinion, politely. Yet, I'm the offensive one? Incredible.

The only thing you could do is just decide to scam everyone (or just me, even) out of their coins. Stealing shitcoins from someone who isn't sure if they want to use your pool anymore, man, that would really teach me a lesson. I'm sure that would make your pool the most reputable pool around, lol. Your comment suggests you would consider this acceptable in response to someone expressing an opinion, but, "you're not like that", so I'll just leave it at that.

id say leaving my pc for a few hours to see four mildly negative messages about things beyond my control, just leaves a sour taste after years of the same ol' in cryptocurrency.

you're free to do whatever you like, its not offensive to state what you did; its just a bit of a dick thing to do. again, jumping to conclusions; its a life lesson, generally if someone is doing a small favour, you don't bag them out? others here are concerned about their payouts and coins, not yours. im sorry if you place yourself above others?

the last payout has been made, and its all been fair.

SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:36:24 AM

id say leaving my pc for a few hours to see four mildly negative messages about things beyond my control, just leaves a sour taste after years of the same ol' in cryptocurrency.

you're free to do whatever you like, its not offensive to state what you did; its just a bit of a dick thing to do. again, jumping to conclusions; its a life lesson, generally if someone is doing a small favour, you don't bag them out? others here are concerned about their payouts and coins, not yours. im sorry if you place yourself above others?

When was this last payout that you made, an hour ago a few mins ago ? I still haven't received anything to my wallet.
Perryl

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:40:43 AM

Nobody knows what is and isn't beyond your control...

If you've been around for years this shouldn't surprise you...

Hosting a pool isn't a favor. You get paid for it.

Others what? You're not even making sense there. Just because I'm the one talking to you? Man, you're salty.

You say payouts were done, fairly, but only one of my two mining addresses received a final payout.

You got offended by me stating my opinion on a public forum that is specifically developed for me to do exactly that. You said yourself what I said was not offensive, but you got offended anyways. I know I can do whatever I want. Anyone who reads this conversation is going to come to the same conclusion. Use a different pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: