Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:43:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【ANN】BITPOKEMONGO 【YOBIT】【BPOK】【X11】【POW+POS】【MICROSOFT AZURE】  (Read 32778 times)
SushiNoTomato

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:12:54 PM

BTW I remember you said you manually calculated payments & then said you distributed them evenly... how the fuck did you manage that  Roll Eyes
nolispui

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:21:41 PM

How do I mine in the pool? I don't see the coin listed there
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 12:33:51 PM

Barry you are so full of shit, why do you try to defend yourself ? take a look at the richlist on your own explorer and take a look where the amounts of coins you first sent me is on there, now where the fuck is the rest  !?!?!

Nice to know that I got in straight after the rewards changed from 0 and even mined on your pool before a few others joined with less hashpower and I am 21st on the richlist  Roll Eyes look at the first 5 addresses after the premine address on the Richlist, I bet they are you Roll Eyes

ive no idea which address is yours, you havent mentioned it?
all the sends are there for all to see; i included all the txid's much earlier on, not sure how you can call bullshit

checking here shows the pool base address the time it was running, especially obvious from the block count http://bazco.in:3001/address/8aegZ82EX6zhM8X3CmU1N69vtnAMZ8jRMq. it only ever received a total of 62815, of which it sent 62730 out. of which i retained 14565.

BTW I remember you said you manually calculated payments & then said you distributed them evenly... how the fuck did you manage that  Roll Eyes

fuck oath, i wasnt expecting the payment processor to die and have to work it out manually -
=(submitsharesperuser/submitsharesperpool) * totalearnedperround
per person

im sure i definitely stuffed up in the midst.

my father wears sneakers in the pool
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:41:50 PM

Barry you are so full of shit, why do you try to defend yourself ? take a look at the richlist on your own explorer and take a look where the amounts of coins you first sent me is on there, now where the fuck is the rest  !?!?!

Nice to know that I got in straight after the rewards changed from 0 and even mined on your pool before a few others joined with less hashpower and I am 21st on the richlist  Roll Eyes look at the first 5 addresses after the premine address on the Richlist, I bet they are you Roll Eyes

all the sends are there for all to see; i included all the txid's much earlier on, not sure how you can call bullshit

checking here shows the pool base address the time it was running, especially obvious from the block count http://bazco.in:3001/address/8aegZ82EX6zhM8X3CmU1N69vtnAMZ8jRMq. it only ever received a total of 62815, of which it sent 62730 out. of which i retained 14565.

fuck oath, i wasnt expecting the payment processor to die and have to work it out manually -
per person

This is my address 8GBMBUj6bZqjqhdqzRGZRawDH5MxSQnyM3

I can't have mined 1/16th of what I mined solo with a rental on your pool...
barrysty1e

Activity: 636
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 12:50:09 PM

per person

Were you the one with 2.5-3Gh to themselves?

my father wears sneakers in the pool
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:00:17 PM

Can we get it on the ypool, or nova?
SushiNoTomato

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:48:35 PM

per person

Were you the one with 2.5-3Gh to themselves?

I had about 1.6GH pointed to it with that address, the rigs were working fine too.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:53:18 PM

Things don't look to be going too well for the BPOK Team, Is this coin for real ? Will the Pool respond to the masses of angry monsters ?

Find out on the next episode of Bitpoke Mongo Cheesy
u0000

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:24:58 PM

I'd be very worried if the next pool operator was called Jessie. We would certainly be doomed. Team Rocket away!!1
BTCdoaA

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:53:18 PM

how can i register for the airdrop?
Thanks

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BVBCoin

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:20:10 PM

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
Contact me, I can compile it for you ***
Perryl

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:21:20 PM

The 17k transaction was to my address that had the 900MH rig on it for ~12 hours or so. That seems pretty accurate. Looks like I mixed up the addresses used for the two rigs.

The other rig with 600MH and it was on my second address. That address received payments in the first two manual payments. It did not receive a 3rd payment. That rig was on the pool for at least 8 hours after the last payment received which was transaction 1741608ffe9e03b3c1003ff23b4e023078ff1c2dc53b061cf3376d0340ca58b9-000

So, while I was mistaken on how I was underpaid, I was still underpaid. I apologize for mixing up my addresses.

tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:27:50 PM

what is the fake pool as like previous pool?

I'm scared of this coin . fake coin, fake pool
it's terrible coin
BVBCoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:29:59 PM

it's terrible coin

I have no meaning about this coin, just set up a pool... feel free to mine it or leave it...
Sorry no idea...

*** You have an amazing coin but you don't have a MAC wallet? How stupid is that?
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:34:34 PM

it's terrible coin

I have no meaning about this coin, just set up a pool... feel free to mine it or leave it...
Sorry no idea...

what is about this? you tried to lie members
look at this (your pool)!!!! i have just seen this fact

Configuration:
Username:
Password:
Algorithm:
URL (difficulty 0.001):
your bitpokemongo wallet address
anything
x11
stratum+tcp://pool.bvbcoin.org:7733
starsnshamrocks

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:37:27 PM

nice, any pools ? or only solo ?

It's up to you.
If no pools are ready at launch, you cold try solo mining with 100 BPOK each block reward.
Early solo miners will catch 100 BPOK

TRANSLATİON BOUNTİES ?

how will the airdrop be given away? are there translation bounties?

No translation bounties at this early stage (there is nothing to translate right now).
Airdrop submission rules will be revealed on AUGUST 1

Ok, looking forward to these rules. Cheers.

BVBCoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:37:46 PM

it's terrible coin

Sorry no idea...

Configuration:
Username:
Password:
Algorithm:
URL (difficulty 0.001):
anything
x11

I dont understand what you mean, why for me? its your thing you mine or not, its only a pool...
The fee is 2%... If you mine, I get 2%, if not

nolispui

Activity: 215

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

it's terrible coin

Sorry no idea...

Configuration:
Username:
Password:
Algorithm:
URL (difficulty 0.001):
anything
x11

I dont understand what you mean, why for me? its your thing you mine or not, its only a pool...

so why are you advertising it here, if it doesn't mine bitpokemongo coins?
BVBCoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:02:24 PM

it's terrible coin

Sorry no idea...

Configuration:
Username:
Password:
Algorithm:
URL (difficulty 0.001):
anything
x11

so why are you advertising it here, if it doesn't mine bitpokemongo coins?

check it please carefully, there are 2 coins to mine, you just choose a one you like, and there.... wait for that...  is also bitpokemongo to mine...
think positive ....

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 05:39:40 PM

Great start Bitpokemongo Coin

Thanks for the chance for the airdrop.

With my presumption I am running wallet and here is my add. 8b************CeiyDJg

Too all members all the best ahead. Go Pokémon Coin.

please good sir, i implore you to remove this personal crypto address.

posting personal wallet addresses in a thread is a no-no in the official rules and can get a whole thread shut down ;/
(it was mainly to stop beggars in the beginning, but nowadays applies to all personal address posting in threads, but NOT OPs)

take care!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: