Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22734 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:57:08 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

But many others country's are gonna accept the Bitcoin as legal currency.
And, the blockchain is still in develepment.

Slowly many big countries like Japan, Russia, Australia are ready to accept bitcoin as one of other option for payments. Not only these countries many countries will join the group and the world without bitcoin will come to true in coming days.
laiducnam

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

as the number of bitcoin users are increasing day by day and making bitcoin more stronger that its previous position , and people are become addicted therefore it has become difficult for them not to use bitcoin.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

If we look at ever-increasing development of bitcoin as well as increase of bitcoin users in various countries this certainly gives strength to bitcoin so that it continues to experience a significant increase
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:57:07 AM

Maybe it's a nature and future of bitcoin to exist in parallel to official state currencies. How technically possible to disable bitcoin blockchain network all over the world. Even if one country will forbid using bitcoin, another markets still remains.

i agree because Bitcoin is the currency that will be used in the future so even if one country will forbid using bitcoin another country still remains. Wink
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:19:01 AM

Indeed for now bitcoin legality is always in question for countries that do not accept bitcoin, but in fact there are some developed countries that have declared legality of bitcoin as a digital currency that has same function as real currency.
SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:37:10 AM

Maybe it's only right that in some countries, like Bolivia, bitcoin is illegal, because it will only make worse the situation with drugs trafficking.
Love!

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:44:58 AM

Maybe it's only right that in some countries, like Bolivia, bitcoin is illegal, because it will only make worse the situation with drugs trafficking.

That is an interesting observation that brings up an even more interesting proposition......buying drugs with Bitcoins. I'm sure it's been done before in the darker recesses of the web, so maybe it's only a matter of time before it becomes more "mainstream" in that trade?
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:36:23 AM

the nature of bitcoins allows it to operate even if the goverment "bans" it
they then should ban internet,effectively crippling  freedom in the country
bitcoin is decentralised and semi anonymous,so you can defy stupid goverments if they ban it,but
if your job or life depends on the ability to trade,exchange or store bitcoins,you can always leave and settle in a country that doesn't make stupid decisions

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
[/t
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:57:37 PM

Because these bitcoins were banned in some Countries it prevents to conquer the world and the reason why Bitcoin are banned in some countries because it is not in the hands of the Government and beacause it is always questioned in its legallity.And I think if the world without bitcoin some are not using online to get income to save and more.Thats why bitcoin is not that so popular because of its issues.
VitorPl4y

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

I never thought a world without bitcoin, dairy and I also do not think that bitcoin will be lost.

so many people using bitcoin, and so many people who have hope in bitcoin. I am sure, a world without bitcoin will only make people who are experts in finding the current bitcoin, back in confusion for a living. because I know, many people are out of work just for bitcoin.
alexrose2699

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:31:37 AM

Only a few countries have banned their citizens for the use of bitcoin and I will say that those government are denying their nation from the digital world of finance and they do not want their nation to adopt the modern system of finance and want to stick their nation with their old fiat system.
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:40:38 PM

Maybe it's a nature and future of bitcoin to exist in parallel to official state currencies. How technically possible to disable bitcoin blockchain network all over the world. Even if one country will forbid using bitcoin, another markets still remains.

i agree because Bitcoin is the currency that will be used in the future so even if one country will forbid using bitcoin another country still remains. Wink

Even if bitcoins specifically were not to be existed, the creation of another alternate cryptocurrency which is the same as bitcoins would be inevitable due to the rising demand and popularity of it in the market. Not to mention, the numerous accessibility and advantages of it to young individuals like me create a potential to earn extra income without working give everyone an equal opportunity to participate.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:30:51 AM

As of now, we are living in a world without bitcoins, or a world 90% out of the bitcoin concept ! The  countries banning bitcoin are indeed afraid of bitcoin, as it brings new risks, and if those countries currency aren't that valuable, if they have security issues securing their own currencies, then they have no alternative then banning or not letting people use bitcoins !
For China, i think they are one of the big users of bitcoin, and I don't believe they are banning bitcoin.
harissengke

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 12:58:05 PM

if your country banning bitcoin don't worry
you can still use bitcoin under internet
just sell your bitcoin to your fiat and use it for your life or you can save it for future
goverment will not know your bitcoin activity on internet

xiujie1990

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

As a true Bitcoins fans ,I cannot imagine it.But if so,my life will fade.

Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! | VotUhXBXJnKJHkZASazb6vypyH8tAz8EnS
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:34:00 PM

A country without Bitcoin will continue to exist and countries that does not accept Bitcoin into their system also have reasons for that. I don't know about other countries you mentioned, but talking about China, there is where Bitcoin mining is in full consideration.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:38:11 PM

My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink
That is when crypto-currencies comes into play or online business, but when it comes to normal jobs that you are been paid at the end of month the country won't be poor in much essence or aspect.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 12:01:06 PM

That is when crypto-currencies comes into play or online business, but when it comes to normal jobs that you are been paid at the end of month the country won't be poor in much essence or aspect.

Crypto is not based day or month ending job it completely depends on the user community how they are attracting to it. Still, many people are afraid of internet money because they don't have a proper idea about the Internet that why they are calling it as a scam. But Bitcoin will change the attitude of people mind in coming days.
restypots

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:28:40 AM

Without bitcoin world will be more bad because then transactions will be more slowler anf more expensive for everybody so it is better to keept bitcoin crypticurrency alive forever.
should many country not accepting bitcoin or banned no one knows bitcoin exactly more people not interested during progress, bitcoin world not forcing to any country to hold it. its just about government should handle not people interact.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: