Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:10:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: world without bitcoins......!!!1  (Read 22724 times)
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:32:53 PM

My opinion world without bitcoins will be so much more poor because without bitcoin for me could be 99x times harder to make money online Wink

Agree with this one because without bitcoin those unemployed before who earned money now will back again dependent to they're family. It is hard to look for job in real world for it is only limited and need much requirements like educational attainment that most has not finished college due to financial problem that our country suffer. I would like to be optimistic that bitcoin would never gone but I doubt that I am right, but if in that time happened I don't know what should I do.
In fact, the work is not hard to find. Just due to the fact that the level of development of different countries, people don't want to look for a job in their country. The Internet blurs the boundaries and bitcoin allows you to find a job with a decent payment level. Without bitcoin, the world will not collapse but we will lose hope for a decent wage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akeegan

Activity: 236
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:18:38 PM

It's almost impossible to ban bitcoin. For it to go down would mean that everyone that uses bitcoin would just abandon it.
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:11:58 PM

Bitcoin is illegal for some countries its really sad for Bitcoin user in this countries because now Bitcoin is accepted many important sector in the world wide such as Five start hotel,restaurant,online shop etc.So i think it is stupidity decision by government.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

maybe they are banning it because they are scared that bitcoin can affect their business and other services because bitcoin has a lot of potential and it can be a good threat to some companies therefor they are stopping it as soon as possible so that they can still rule the markets and people would still praise them.
christian07

Activity: 265
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:27:13 AM

Bitcoin is answer to poor people like me because i can rely sometimes my daily needs here so without this my living in life is so hard and im more search physical work in real world,and without bitcoin i think its so hard for me to transact a small amount of money because in bank you need big amount before you deposit not like here,i love bitcoin
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:06:22 AM

I believe that bitcoins not only serves as a currency but an income to many. Pertaining to those who are undergraduate that are unqualified for jobs, those elderly who still needs income, mothers who needs to stay with children, students like myself which are all in need of income for survival. Simply unemployed. This will greatly affect their lives and would lead to greater rate of poverty which is already one of the biggest problems in any countries.
shannen8

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:26:11 PM

A world without bitcoins is a world of poverty.Simply as that.Bitcoin is a really great way to have money even if its online.I don't really know what  i'm saying but bitcoin really helps financially.
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

In the rapid development progress of bitcoins, there has been countries where bitcoins are banned like China ,Bolivia ,Bangladesh and others.......... Since bitcoins are not in the hands of government , many countries have banned it and are in the phase on banning bitcoins............ So what should be done? What should be said to the governements?Huh?

Nearly 3-4 countries have declared Bitcoin Illegal that include Bolivia, Ecuador, Kyrgyzstan, and Bangladesh. Countries like China, South Korea have banned ICO according to me and not the bitcoin as according to them it creates the risk of finical scams and some other reasons due to which it got banned. Also, if few countries are not accepting then they are many countries which are welcoming cryptocurrency in their system and making proper rules and regulations for it. So, Bitcoin is not going anywhere soon.
shohelalam

Activity: 197

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

Without bitcoin The world face so many problem... They can be face economy problem again like 2008. We know what happend that's time and what's condition of world economy. I don't think so we could think about any thing without bitcoin right now.

Yes We Everyone know bitcoin banned so many country but my question is it really Banned of this country. Then can not use bitcoin YES every on use bitcoin of that's country witch country called they are banned bitcoin.

China, Bolivia, Banagladesh Peoples use bitcoin every day the invest bitcoin and others altcoin or Token and every ICO project. They also trade in exchange platform. The World use bitcoin right now.

Thank You
IAMYOURLEADER

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:09:41 AM

I think the only hope we got is from USA. It is the most influential country in the world and if they started a huge move that will affect bitcoin negatively then it is all over. They should promote bitcoin more and more and make the best approach so that neighbor countries will think of bitcoin as a helping tool towards economic growth.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:52:16 AM

I just hope Bitcoin can continue to exist and can continue to benefit everyone until the future, what would happen if bitcoin doesn't exist in this world.. to my knowledge so far bitcoin really can help many people in financial problems and reduce a lot unemployment across the countries. Bitcoin ban in some countries does make a bit of a disappointment, but surely there will be a lot of defense even though some countries have banned and consider that to use of bitcoin is illegal. Hopefully for the future bitcoin can be said to be more legal in this world and will continue to exist until the future with all benefical in it, cause i believe bitcoin can give a good future for everyone.
bakerlisa510

Activity: 183
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 07:24:47 AM

They are afraid of the things that they cannot control! And they cannot add the corruption in the crypto's, this must be the reason of banning CC's
HARRYscotter

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:13:18 AM

Government can’t stop bitcoin only can effect in price so world without bitcoin is wrong information

you can easy use bitcoin to sell from internet or exchange it to virtual visa or real visa

██████████  ✔  PoSToken - First PoS Smart Contract Token - Get Your Free Tokens Now!
█     PoSToken    █  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO  ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
██████████  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
jaocoincrypto18

Merit: 103

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:20:32 PM

They are not many countries they are only few compare to the whole world where countries did not declare bitcoin is illegal. These countries except China are poor countries which have poor governance in which they ban bitcoin because they think they could not gain profit for themselves (corruption) If you are truly a service to the people this countries should think of the welfare of their people not of their own pockets. China did not ban bitcoin only to regulate ICO.
SixOfFive

Merit: 257

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:30:48 PM

Without BTC, world would be fine as now. Question is What changes could happen with BTC based economy. How Govt. handles problem like money laundering, terrorist funding, Tax evasion etc. Hope govt. find a suitable solution to all these problems by regulating BTC.
Superecon

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:46:38 PM

Hola
Emmami@758

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:03:54 AM

from first onward we are not staying with bit coins. just it came few years later.now a days only bit coins getting more demand up to now in some country's people don't no about bit coins. so nothing it matter. if it when comes completely legally then only we feel like "without bit coin no life" otherwise nothing will happens.
mathuo 444

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

BitcoinTalk Manager

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:48:21 PM

first most of this counties banned exchange not ban bitcoin .

2) all government try to make some control of money system so they made Bank .

3) all goernment will nevert use bitcoin

TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:18:14 AM

I highly doubt that every county around the world will ban bitcoin. If btc really doesn't contribute anything to make a country to have a better economy then we shouldn't be around here talking about btc because some experts told that btc will destroy countries.
Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:52:42 AM

One of many factors causing bitcoin banned because bitcoin is considered a threat by the government, and this case happened in China and Bangladesh, in other side bitcoin is cryptocurrency haven't no tax so the government can not take a profit from bitcoin. I think bitcoin is not a threat, even bitcoin is a great opportunity for the country to get better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: