Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:04:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling genesis mining,LIFETIME mining contracts(5THS)quick sell! low price!0.22  (Read 325 times)
btcguys910 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:44:20 PM

Hi
Selling genesis mining 5THS, paid over $600, but i now NEED to sell everything that concerns bitcoin since my daughter is born and my job is currently not doing much therefore selling everything i can do actually save up for her.

Looking for a quick sell, it is a LIFETIME CONTRACT ith genesis mining, all ready to go, all you have to do is put your btc wallet and they pay daily.

Looking for around $150?? PM me if interested please.
Thanks.
AlphaCatalyst

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

The origin of "brave" evolved from "savage".

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:49:17 PM

Do you accept escrow?  And can this be transferred to my account, or would I need to sign in with yours?
btcguys910 (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:50:30 PM

Do you accept escrow?  And can this be transferred to my account, or would I need to sign in with yours?

I would give you all the details (username and password) and you are ready to go! if you have an account it can be transferred from mine to yours (i believe)

Anyway if you are interested in getting it, please PM me to discuss it further.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1718

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:41:51 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 07:55:05 PM by adaseb

It might make 5Ths but how much is subtracted from maintenance fees?

According to the website maintaince fees are  (USD 0.00099 per GHs/day)

So about $5 in maintainance fees just to make ~$3-4/day ? It seems negative and the contract might be cancelled in 20 days due to unprofitable mining.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: