Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:57:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: my bitcoins for your paypal(new users please don't waste both our times)  (Read 597 times)
mybtcyourpaypal (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:31:26 PM

hi guys, i will be doing this quite alot, all are between 10-50 dollars worth of bitcoins, sometimes several times a few, all i ask for, is for you to cover me the paypal fees back, and i am good for it. so rates will be according to, flat/equals paypal but my fees covered.

for example, i send you 50 dollars worth of bitcoins, i have to receive 50 back into my paypal, but you have to send + 3.9% + 50cents(to be safe) for me to not get affected by fees. so lets start with our first today.

i have 50 dollars worth of bitcoins. minimum trade is at 25 dollars. i do not want to go above 2 trades. if you have interest, pm me or leave a message. i do not deal with anyone who has been involved with scamming, cheating, or honesty issues. i can send first.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:49:56 PM

So you are asking for -3.9% of these fees and an additional $0.50?
It could work if you have a few trades under your belt but a brand new account(just created minutes ago Smiley ) it is highly unlikely you will get a trade from any high ranking members here.
MrChow

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:52:51 PM

hi guys, i will be doing this quite alot, all are between 10-50 dollars worth of bitcoins, sometimes several times a few, all i ask for, is for you to cover me the paypal fees back, and i am good for it. so rates will be according to, flat/equals paypal but my fees covered.

for example, i send you 50 dollars worth of bitcoins, i have to receive 50 back into my paypal, but you have to send + 3.9% + 50cents(to be safe) for me to not get affected by fees. so lets start with our first today.

i have 50 dollars worth of bitcoins. minimum trade is at 25 dollars. i do not want to go above 2 trades. if you have interest, pm me or leave a message. i do not deal with anyone who has been involved with scamming, cheating, or honesty issues. i can send first.

I've been trying to buy btc with paypal for quite some time, but ppl on this forum aren't quite nice to new members

Just checked your title, gl with your exchanging
mybtcyourpaypal (OP)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:01:30 PM

can u guys read? MY BIT COINS their paypal. people are afraid of ur paypal cos u scammers charge back too much. i wouldnt trade any of u either. go away thanks.

zend7: if you need to know my other account, pm me. i do have another old accout with trusts. i just didnt want to use it
MrChow

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:02:56 PM

can u guys read? MY BIT COINS their paypal. people are afraid of ur paypal cos u scammers charge back too much. i wouldnt trade any of u either. go away thanks.

zend7: if you need to know my other account, pm me. i do have another old accout with trusts. i just didnt want to use it

No need to trash talk, stay professional(considering you are a newbie yourself). I'd propose you use your paypal funds and get yourself an online English course.
kirch

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:48:19 PM

No need to trash talk, stay professional(considering you are a newbie yourself). I'd propose you use your paypal funds and get yourself an online English course.

He is NOT SELLING Paypal.But btc
MrChow

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:49:46 PM

He is NOT SELLING Paypal.But btc

I haven't slept for a week, sorry my bad.
zend7

Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:18:14 PM

I think he just sold some to mnightwaffle. So there is a trusted trader here who he can say he traded with.
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 08:29:15 AM

How much BTC have you got?

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:48:50 PM

Are these still available? If so I'm interested. Send me a PM. I didn't see anyone else that had done . Trade yet on this thread so figured I would give it a shot!

I'd also like to do this ongoing as you said in the OP.
mybtcyourpaypal (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:06:26 PM

so sorry had some issues i had to cover past few days, but i am now back. some minor changes in my trades though, but still good deals for anyone who wants to be trading. im closing this trade and opening a new one. cheers
Bitcoinpop

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 11:17:53 PM

I have $25 PayPal.

My account has a bank and a card attached, and is verified.

I will also accept a middleman, but I'm not paying middleman fees.

Let me know!
KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:45:47 AM

I have 50$ on paypal. Willing to do +4.5% to cover your fees. I just done a trade of 2btc if you want to check my trust. I'll send you a PM.

Beep boop beep boop
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: