Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So, are all the previous ETH haters now ETH(ETC) lovers???  (Read 2971 times)
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:08:30 AM

I'm not a big fan of the ETH hard fork, but ETC only serves to weaken the reputation of the alt coin community. If they didn't agree with the hard fork they should have moved their support to another coin instead splitting the ETH community into two camps.
im not a fan of fork either though i didnt hate eth before, right now etc is the best currency for me and i think that it is going to grow in the future

I think if the lost DAO can be recovered by the police, then it is good to have ETC. Otherwise, ETH is better.

The police? What are you saying? I am not sure if you know what you are talking about or if you are just posting nonsense for your signature campaign.

A dump by the attacker or the white hate group and the Ethereum foundation will be bad for the price of ETC. But it will not kill it. If they dump, whales and speculators will buy. I am also sure the miners themselves will also buy. It should be encouraged that they dump now to get that out of the way. But the wise thing to do is to hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NorthPixel

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:47:01 AM

I'm not a big fan of the ETH hard fork, but ETC only serves to weaken the reputation of the alt coin community. If they didn't agree with the hard fork they should have moved their support to another coin instead splitting the ETH community into two camps.
im not a fan of fork either though i didnt hate eth before, right now etc is the best currency for me and i think that it is going to grow in the future

I think if the lost DAO can be recovered by the police, then it is good to have ETC. Otherwise, ETH is better.

The police? What are you saying? I am not sure if you know what you are talking about or if you are just posting nonsense for your signature campaign.

A dump by the attacker or the white hate group and the Ethereum foundation will be bad for the price of ETC. But it will not kill it. If they dump, whales and speculators will buy. I am also sure the miners themselves will also buy. It should be encouraged that they dump now to get that out of the way. But the wise thing to do is to hold.

The miners are mostly not the speculators. They will sell the most of the coins they mine as they have the bills to pay.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1440

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 02:31:13 AM

The miners are mostly not the speculators. They will sell the most of the coins they mine as they have the bills to pay.

If there is incentive to hold because it will be profitable, I do not see why miners will sell right away. They would even find other ways to increase their holdings by increasing mining power if it is seen profitable to mine more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:14:35 AM

I love it.. classic Crypto-Retort  Cheesy

..you all chant for 7 years

FREE MARKET !

then.. something happens

OH MY FUCKING GOD !

CALL THE COPS !

You clowns are hillarious hahahahha

You all REALLY wonder why i say people in Crypto are dumb a lot ? Really ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: