Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I create sites/blogs/templates/games/banners/designs/drawings starting in 0,0008  (Read 2798 times)
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:56:29 AM

Could you do a drawing of my avatar? If you need another image to reference to, search up "Ice Bear" on Google images.

You could make one, then heavily watermark it. If I like it, I'll pay you and you send me the clean version, but if I don't, then I won't be able to run with any artwork.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:32:50 AM

I may have based my response to you on my own fears of scams, apologies if you are just trying to earn a living here. This is why I originally PM'd you instead of spamming your thread negatively. Good luck on your endeavours! no harm was meant.   Smiley

May use your services in the near future!

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Mesquito (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

I'm creative and work how you need for ETH and BTC

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 06:17:49 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 06:30:11 AM by Mesquito

I also want to order a banner for my blog after I see your previous work.Kindly update op with your designed banners

Send me details of the topic of your blog and how you want your banner, including the size.
I'll trust you and I'll send a done work and my BTC address.
Other thing: you want normal or animated banner?

My blog is just a personal blog about crypto currencies , gambling websites reviews, etc. Size of banner needed = 468×60 . I need a animated banner. Hope it will cost me the same .

Ok, but whats the name of the blog for I put in banner?

Thanks, I'll use the banner in portfolio. If you need other services, please contact me.

Put the name " AakarHgt " and pm me after work is completed.  I will make a payment immediately.

I've sent via PM. Animated is $1, but you can pay more if you think is merit.
My address is 19oSfXVhJFPcmuApHm8QBYxH6GtAHXRtuz

Yeah. The banner is awesome buddy. Have a look at your btc address. I have sent you a payment as promised. Thanks again.

Here is the transaction link = https://blockchain.info/tx/01a931c95b607bb12529ebb53f9acc418d4f986e1bd59279261749b93d7c7176

Thanks! I'll put your banner in my portfolio. Payment was received, contact me if you need a new or other jobs.   Wink
letyouearn2

Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:22:24 AM

Please confirm that you have received a payment from me for your done work.

Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 06:59:10 AM

I may have based my response to you on my own fears of scams, apologies if you are just trying to earn a living here. This is why I originally PM'd you instead of spamming your thread negatively. Good luck on your endeavours! no harm was meant.   Smiley

May use your services in the near future!

Oh, thank you very much. I'll edit my topic. Sorry for send the wrong URL and for misunderstanding you Sad
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:05:53 AM

Please confirm that you have received a payment from me for your done work.
Yes, I've received the correct value. Sorry, was a error. I've updated my reply:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1569621.msg15764151#msg15764151
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:20:45 AM

Increased price of animated banners, from BTC 0,0015 ($ 1) to BTC 0.00337096 ($ 2,18).
Cause: I do a good work, and animated banners are not very easy to do. Is a work that requires time and patience. Normal banners continues valuing BTC 0,0008 ($ 0,50).
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:29:53 AM

Could you do a drawing of my avatar? If you need another image to reference to, search up "Ice Bear" on Google images.

You could make one, then heavily watermark it. If I like it, I'll pay you and you send me the clean version, but if I don't, then I won't be able to run with any artwork.

I can do it for free with watermark, and if you like I offer the original for BTC 0.00337096 ($ 2,18). Do you agree with this value?
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 07:59:14 AM

I've changed how I negotiate, in the main topic.
Before: "I start making your project for free, and I show for you. When done, you need pay half of the value. And to receive, pay the other half."
After: "I do free work with watermark, and if you like, I sell the original work."

In the update, I also wrote that now I'm selling my domains pokerevo.org and peeper.com.br
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:49:30 AM

alright. I've discuss with OP in Pm that I need a game. OP agreed to create a simple game for 10$(starting) for me.
the game will be a bitcoin related game and people play it to earn bitcoins.

OP ask me to post is publicly to prove and reference.
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:57:43 AM

alright. I've discuss with OP in Pm that I need a game. OP agreed to create a simple game for 10$(starting) for me.
the game will be a bitcoin related game and people play it to earn bitcoins.

OP ask me to post is publicly to prove and reference.

As I spell in PM, I can't do a game in wich people can directly be payd with Bitcoin, but the game can have a balance system, and you can find a server developer that can integrate RPC payments with my balance system.
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:16:21 PM

I am interested to know about Blog creation service.  Want to see your previous work . If I like your previous done work , I will hire you for creating a Blog . Send me a pm along with your done work.

In my portfolio is a example template. I also have a banner done.
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 10:25:47 PM

I also want to order a banner for my blog after I see your previous work.Kindly update op with your designed banners

See my previous work? I've updated my portfolio after a done work, take a look at it. Thanks to a man that don't wanted to see my previous work but helped me to do my first work.
letyouearn2

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:55:05 AM

Are you able to Design an attractive template ( Theme ) for my same blog named " Aakarhgt.org " . Tell me the charges you will take for doing that task. I think I will develop my full blog working with you only.

Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:06:29 AM

Are you able to Design an attractive template ( Theme ) for my same blog named " Aakarhgt.org " . Tell me the charges you will take for doing that task. I think I will develop my full blog working with you only.

I can do the template for BTC 0,0039 ($ 2,50). Its the minimum. But you can pay BTC 0,0077 ($ 5) if you can.
Please write a trust feedback in my profile regarding the previous work I've doid for you (banner).
letyouearn2

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:28:43 AM

I can do the template for BTC 0,0039 ($ 2,50). Its the minimum. But you can pay BTC 0,0077 ($ 5) if you can.
Please write a trust feedback in my profile regarding the previous work I've doid for you (banner).

Please send me the sample templates you have deigned before to  checkout your old work. Sure, but after this deal done.

X7
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:31:41 AM

Request for a banner (not animated)

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 02:35:41 AM

Whats the dimensions? And the blog name?
X7
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:37:02 AM

Whats the dimensions? And the blog name?

Will PM details

Mesquito (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 05:41:19 AM

Please send me the sample templates you have deigned before to  checkout your old work. Sure, but after this deal done.

I've updated the topic description with two of a few templates I've made.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: