Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:58:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ETHf - forked eth has to do another fork  (Read 380 times)
mybitcoin101 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:09:27 AM

Can you believe that ETHf has to do another fork?

Unbelievable!

Guaranteed the nail in the coffin for ETHf- the forked ETH

ETHc will take over.

Thanks for the fuck vitalikhisballs. You have set back the blockchain by years and lost public trust.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 05:58:20 PM

The hard fork was rushed due to time constraints and I think the Ether devs did not expect ETC to survive this long. If they did they would have taken more care to sever the chains properly.

ETC will not hard fork, so Ether has to hope that miners on ETC move back to Ether. Right now Ethereum Chain State shows ETC hashing power down to 500 from 600 gH/s yesterday. Give it a few weeks, I think ETC hashrate will either be down to less than 100 gh or up to 1000 gh/s. If that happens Ether may be forced to hard fork again.

mybitcoin101 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:13:43 PM

The hard fork was rushed due to time constraints and I think the Ether devs did not expect ETC to survive this long. If they did they would have taken more care to sever the chains properly.

ETC will not hard fork, so Ether has to hope that miners on ETC move back to Ether. Right now Ethereum Chain State shows ETC hashing power down to 500 from 600 gH/s yesterday. Give it a few weeks, I think ETC hashrate will either be down to less than 100 gh or up to 1000 gh/s. If that happens Ether may be forced to hard fork again.

I agree. I am watching how this plays out. Its very interesting.
crypto jerk

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 06:31:24 PM

flag 1. How much money have they wasted on themselves and marketing before even making a solid project with all the details in place?

flag 2. Golmansachs people were on board

flag 3. Much hyped and poorly written dao contract

flag 4. Obvious manipulation after Dao hack

flag 5. Can't even get the fork right.

Actions speak louder then words. These guys are A-holes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: