Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Level 30 Pokemon Go PTC Account  (Read 983 times)
Valzador (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:18:32 AM

Pokemon Trainer Account - Comes with email

Can be used from any location.

Level 30 ~ Random Pokemon

Starting Bid 0.03 BTC
Min Increment 0.001 BTC

Auction Ends 12 Hours after Last Bidder
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:21:20 AM

Character Design has been set however you can still pick a username.
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:22:48 AM

Starting Bid 0.03 BTC
Min Increment 0.001 BTC

Your account is botted, which ruins the market and the game. I hope Niantic bans everyone that has cheated the game because it isn't fair for the real players. It is so easy to bot that there are currecntly 52 million botted accounts which is too much. Niantic should ban them all.

A legit level 30 account would cost much more bitcoin. Everyone can use stupid bots.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:28:05 AM

Your account is botted, which ruins the market and the game. I hope Niantic bans everyone that has cheated the game because it isn't fair for the real players. It is so easy to bot that there are currecntly 52 million botted accounts which is too much. Niantic should ban them all.

A legit level 30 account would cost much more bitcoin. Everyone can use stupid bots.
Don't mind this loser.He is butthurt because I didn't buy his bot for 0.12.Initially I planned to have a trade with him where he would make my account level 15 for 0.12 bitcoins.As soon as I found about the bot and level is already 25 of course I didn't used his service.He is butthurt that everyone came to know about the bot which this cunt doesn't even own.Seems like his plans of stealing bitcoins from people have been demolished.Continue with the auction,its a great deal I believe!
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:39:45 AM

Don't mind this loser.He is butthurt because I didn't buy his bot for 0.12.Initially I planned to have a trade with him where he would make my account level 15 for 0.12 bitcoins.As soon as I found about the bot and level is already 25 of course I didn't used his service.He is butthurt that everyone came to know about the bot which this cunt doesn't even own.Seems like his plans of stealing bitcoins from people have been demolished.Continue with the auction,its a great deal I believe!
How many times I have to tell you that I am a legit player and do not use bots? You are an amazingly stupid person. You are thinking everyone is a cheater, but you are the one that is a cheater. I hope you get banned for cheating games. Your post doesn't make sense, u say I am stealing bitcoin for playing irl pokemon go. Next time use your brains, before making a post. You guys that are botting the game and are the only real scammers, selling botted accounts and not stated in the thread should be punished.

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:52:35 AM

Starting Bid 0.03 BTC
Min Increment 0.001 BTC

How many times I have to tell you that I am a legit player and do not use bots? You are an amazingly stupid person. You are thinking everyone is a cheater, but you are the one that is a cheater. I hope you get banned for cheating games. Your post doesn't make sense, u say I am stealing bitcoin for playing irl pokemon go. Next time use your brains, before making a post. You guys that are botting the game and are the only real scammers, selling botted accounts and not stated in the thread should be punished.

I wouldve stated it if i could edit it but I rushed through it.

Also it's obvious that its a botted account due to the fact that you can still choose the nickname.

liteon
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

I'm a Firestarter!

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 10:10:42 AM

Your account is botted, which ruins the market and the game.
What's wrong with booted account?
You can play if you buy, don't you?

It is so easy to bot that there are currecntly 52 million botted accounts which is too much.
That's crap, just spamming this auction.

A legit level 30 account would cost much more bitcoin.

OK, and how could you know if it is legit or not?
Please, I would like to know that fact very much.

Selling NordVPN account with premium sub - expires 2021! PM me to buy.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:07:38 PM

Bump~

Lowered starting price to 0.02 BTC
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:19:27 PM

Well one thing is sure the eyes of the childs are turned to this new way of play, the same way i would like to know how to know which account has used bot or not? Because the price even being low looks like a low ammount for a lot work.
For sure the scammers will focus on this on the nexts months.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:23:30 PM

Not even a screenshot as proof?  Not very believable...
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:06:44 AM

Well one thing is sure the eyes of the childs are turned to this new way of play, the same way i would like to know how to know which account has used bot or not? Because the price even being low looks like a low ammount for a lot work.
For sure the scammers will focus on this on the nexts months.

It would be nice if you could read the other replies (there' only like 5).
Yes it has been botted.

Not even a screenshot as proof?  Not very believable...

What's there to not believe?

You can easily bot your own account to level 20 in around 5 hours~
Level 30 only takes around 2 days

It's not very hard to achieve..
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:09:55 AM

The account is now level 31...

Same price 0.02 BTC.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:36:57 AM

The highest CP pokemon is a 2328 CP Vaporeon

After that, there's nothing special, a slowbro 1.8k~ and other pokemon around 1.5k~
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:30:42 PM

For anyone wondering it has a male character.

And is now level 32.

Same price.

Price will increase when it hits level 33.
Valzador (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:23:54 AM

Auction closed.

You can buy the account here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1571645.new#new
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: