Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 06:01:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Month FREE Skype Calls [Worldwide] Free  (Read 609 times)
robwspi (OP)

Activity: 326
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:51:20 AM

Go to :  https://www.skype.com/en/offers/unlimited-world-calling/

Login skype, checkout. You will get 100% discount.

Call landlines and mobiles in: Canada, China, Guam, Hong Kong SAR, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Thailand, United States.

Call landlines only in: Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guadeloupe, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia (Jakarta), Republic of Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Morocco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela.

*Unlimited World subscription excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers, and includes calls to mobiles in 8 countries/regions and landlines in over 60; see country/region list. Requires valid payment details. Unless you cancel your subscription within 27 days from the start of your free trial, your subscription will automatically continue and the current subscription rate will automatically be charged to your credit card at the end of your free trial and every subsequent subscription term. Information on how to change or cancel your subscription. To determine the monthly cost of your subscription, go to the subscriptions page, enter the name of the primary country you wish to call, and scroll down to Unlimited World. Broadband and Skype account required; internet and mobile fees may apply. A fair usage policy and terms of use apply. Terms can change without notice at any time. No cash redemption, except as required by law. Limit: 1 Skype Unlimited World subscription per customer. Offer not available in China, France, South Korea or Taiwan. Information about Skype’s refund policy.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:30:21 AM

This works perfectly and I am able to call my mate without a problem Grin thanks for sharing this Grin try and post the result down here too Grin
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:21:14 PM

This is nothing new, the only problem is you need to link a credit card or paypal.
I like this free calling from skype but what will happen to the card or paypal added to it after the free trial?
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:35:44 PM

I just bought the Unlimited World 1 month for a Total amount: $0.00, they requires you for credit card details or paypal but you need to cancel within a month as stated below:
Please note: This is a recurring payment (not applicable to subscriptions redeemed via a voucher code).
We have stored your payment method and you will be charged each time your subscription automatically renews until you cancel. You can cancel any time on your account page under Subscriptions.
pcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 05:40:30 PM

Thank you Hausmeister_Krause and SmartIphone for your helpful hints, i will activate it now and cancel it before 30 days  Grin Grin Grin Grin
robwspi (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:12:41 AM

This is nothing new, the only problem is you need to link a credit card or paypal.

Lol,  You Can Use Vcc For This Package .. Smiley
pcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:40:50 AM

Lol,  You Can Use Vcc For This Package .. Smiley
Brilliant idea so instead of my own debit card i can easily use vcc and not been worried about charging or not.
Amazon Reseller

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:49:42 AM

yes i know this skype announced an 1 month free skype unlimited world plan and the disadvantage is if we create it with our credit card then skype allows 1 month for free and from second month skype will automatically charge amount to our credit card if we forgot to cancel it in before 30 days anyway good post
pcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:33:57 AM

yes i know this skype announced an 1 month free skype unlimited world plan and the disadvantage is if we create it with our credit card then skype allows 1 month for free and from second month skype will automatically charge amount to our credit card if we forgot to cancel it in before 30 days anyway good post
But if you read the posts before yours you will understand that OP have also taking care of that by suggesting that we can use vcc instead of our normal debit cards.
Amazon Reseller

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:46:23 AM

Yes i used this  and my cc got renewed automatically on second month.
robwspi (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:03:17 AM

Yes i used this  and my cc got renewed automatically on second month.

Create One Vcc With 0.10 cent balance..

subscribe Again After one Month with same Vcc .. On new Account Smiley

robwspi (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:04:48 AM

I Have some 1 Cent Visa VCCS .. Smiley
ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 06:46:05 AM

I Have some 1 Cent Visa VCCS .. Smiley
If it's working with your VCC then PM  me their price.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:14:49 AM

Sadly The UAE not listed in the list which is the country I usually call to my brother living in United Arab Emirates for work bases.
I have a verified paypal account if anyone need that to get this offer I'll charge a little amount.
let me know in PM.
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 08:46:36 AM

The country I wanna call hasn't supported yet.thank OP anyway 
robwspi (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:42:52 AM