Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:21:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin investment site  (Read 2869 times)
pocarime32

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:05:26 AM

I just came accross btcunion.com which offers 0.15% interest per hour which sounds extraordinarily high. According to the site, it opened only 2 weeks ago. Has anyone had any experience with this site? Please also suggest some legit bitcoin investment sites. Thanks.

I think it is HYIP ? My advice is don't invest on HYIP if they already opened long time ago like 2-4 weeks, invest on hyip is good when that hyip still fresh like 1-2 days opened.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:48:16 AM

I just came accross btcunion.com which offers 0.15% interest per hour which sounds extraordinarily high. According to the site, it opened only 2 weeks ago. Has anyone had any experience with this site? Please also suggest some legit bitcoin investment sites. Thanks.

I think it is HYIP ? My advice is don't invest on HYIP if they already opened long time ago like 2-4 weeks, invest on hyip is good when that hyip still fresh like 1-2 days opened.

investing in hyip is not good at all. these type of hyip sites are probably scams and nothing. they may pay you some bitcoins in starting. but the investment OP talking about is too much and if he invest that much in just one site and in a hype site. he'll probably loose them.
better to avoid hype and cloudmining sites.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:22:48 PM

those sites is pure of HYIP because they has offering very huge profit for their investors and i don't have any experience investing at there and if you still get profit from there i suggest you to withdraw all of your money before they became scam and regarding your questions i have to say that there is no legit investment sites currently and if you do not want to losing your money just stay way from them before you regret your decission
BiTiB.eu

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:26:33 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2016, 05:10:14 PM by BiTiB.eu

I think that all investment where you send coin to another one are potential scam .

Our service (www.bitib.eu) doesn't ask to send coint to other wallet: simply you choose your broker and we trade forex & cfd for you

We had our first trust too! And we hope to make better time after time  Smiley

daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:39:52 AM

I've been following this kind of investment but will not last long, because money from another member in the playlist again for the withdrawal of money
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:00:12 AM

its just too good to be true.  Grin you'd rather avoid it than sorry. 

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 02:33:30 AM

With this kind of investment when the site already collect enough btc from they will run investor money after , the only person who earn of this investment is the one who had more referals, and my experience of ponzi more site close before other member got back there investment.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 03:03:49 PM

I think that all investment where you send coin to another one are potential scam .

Our service (www.bitib.eu) doesn't ask to send coint to other wallet: simply you choose your broker and we drade forex & cfd for you

Thats Good to hear, So tell me You can able to transact money through worldwide like WU, Because Why I am asking this to you is, My younger went for vacation to Dubai, If he is in any need a money. I will move to it.
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:16:35 PM

Our service (www.bitib.eu) doesn't ask to send coint to other wallet: simply you choose your broker and we drade forex & cfd for you

Thats Good to hear, So tell me You can able to transact money through worldwide like WU, Because Why I am asking this to you is, My younger went for vacation to Dubai, If he is in any need a money. I will move to it.

Hallo! I send you a PM with full details about us.  Smiley

www.bitib.eu

daniahya
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:40:25 PM

fissioncoin the best new coin and invest

can contact me if you are interested in joining  Grin Grin
Symeave

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:17:12 AM

Our service (www.bitib.eu) doesn't ask to send coint to other wallet: simply you choose your broker and we trade forex & cfd for you

This sounds great, but has anyone on the forum tried this. I am looking for a place to invest my btc and make money from it.

Buy VCC + IBan online by clicking here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1565393
Buying Pokerstars funds for BTC: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1591570
BiTiB.eu

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 09:43:54 AM

This sounds great, but has anyone on the forum tried this. I am looking for a place to invest my btc and make money from it.

I send a PM to you too Wink

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 02:32:18 PM

can contact me if you are interested in joining  Grin Grin

well, I believe most of altcoin projects are porfitable. and investing in them will surely double your money. but not all of them are same. some altcoins will get down or dead very fast. and some are just scam.
BTW. may I know more details of your coins?
daniahya
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 12:31:15 AM

can contact me if you are interested in joining  Grin Grin

well, I believe most of altcoin projects are porfitable. and investing in them will surely double your money. but not all of them are same. some altcoins will get down or dead very fast. and some are just scam.
BTW. may I know more details of your coins?

actually it's not my coin, please look at the following links for more details fissioncoin.com
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:02:37 AM

I know its a kind of HYIP which is a cloudmining and another term of ponzi shemes, better to stay away like that sites because most probably you will got scam if you join but if the site is paying right now maybe its a matter of luck if you will be paid. Anyways its your coin and no one can force you but each everyone here are givinh some suggestions to stay away from a scam sites.
Posum578

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 01:15:59 AM

There is no legit investment site, they are all bullshit and will take your money away
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1233

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 05:36:42 AM

I know its a kind of HYIP which is a cloudmining and another term of ponzi shemes, better to stay away like that sites because most probably you will got scam if you join but if the site is paying right now maybe its a matter of luck if you will be paid. Anyways its your coin and no one can force you but each everyone here are givinh some suggestions to stay away from a scam sites.

It is Purely scam and how could a website generate some revenue to their site user for just investing and doing nothing in return? That action is one if the fact that we might consider that thet are scam, and also theirs no such hyips or cloudmining can make us rich by putting our money in their its because they are ponzi scheme and fraud are just collecting the money of the new investors and scam if they gotten big enough, so its better to stay away with that sites and dont look for it as source of income.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:37:18 AM

Thats pretty unlikely

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:45:49 AM

There is no legit investment site, they are all bullshit and will take your money away
Yeah , we all know the online "investment" now will be scammed and collapsed soon.
Better to search and look a review about their site before invest your money , but you can go to altcoin instead of invest on HYIP sites.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 11:58:32 AM

Yeah , we all know the online "investment" now will be scammed and collapsed soon.
Better to search and look a review about their site before invest your money , but you can go to altcoin instead of invest on HYIP sites.
Yes nowadays its hard to find legit investment site or is there any left? im looking for it too hoping also to earn. now im investing to altcoin etherium and tbc.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: