Bitcoin Forum
August 19, 2024, 05:15:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: where is i can get app wallet of ETC for android?  (Read 1227 times)
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:49:29 AM

I have some ethereum classic and i will save it on my Android but i don't know where is app wallet of ETC? Maybe some b can help me thank you very much.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:39:05 AM

I know https://jaxx.io/ is supporting ETH for android. Didn't try it by myself but possible it's a good solution for what you need.
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:29:56 AM

I know https://jaxx.io/ is supporting ETH for android. Didn't try it by myself but possible it's a good solution for what you need.
I have installed it on my android phone but there are not wallet for ethereum classic, there are wallet for ethereum,bitcoin and DAO only.
owm123

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:03:40 PM

I have installed it on my android phone but there are not wallet for ethereum classic, there are wallet for ethereum,bitcoin and DAO only.

jaxx devs said they wont be supporting etc. But as etc popularity grows, they will have not much choise as to support it.

Bitcoin is NOT anonymous: http://www.bitcoinisnotanonymous.com
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 06:59:00 AM

jaxx devs said they wont be supporting etc. But as etc popularity grows, they will have not much choise as to support it.
I don't think so, jaxx devs is investor of DAO and as we know ETC is enemy of DAO. I am doubt they will support for ETC even if price of ETC going up and more famous.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:06:04 AM

ETC is only a speculative tool at the moment and it will likely stay that way if the ETH developers stay put.

Miners and traders can make a stance, but if development doesn't swing their way, the users will return to ETH again after the hype fades away.

If you want to support ETC, why don't you build a mobile wallet for it?
CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:55:56 PM

ETC is only a speculative tool at the moment and it will likely stay that way if the ETH developers stay put.

Miners and traders can make a stance, but if development doesn't swing their way, the users will return to ETH again after the hype fades away.

If you want to support ETC, why don't you build a mobile wallet for it?
Ok thank you very much for your explaining, but the topic where is i can get app wallet ETC for android? You should must read carefully about my problem.
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:54:23 PM

There is no app wallet for ETC for Android at the moment. The safest way to store your ETC is using the Ledger Ethereum App for Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. The app (desktop only) uses different addresses for ETC and ETH very important. Ledger plans to have an Android wallet quarter four this year.

CraigWrightBTC (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 01:13:53 PM

There is no app wallet for ETC for Android at the moment. The safest way to store your ETC is using the Ledger Ethereum App for Ledger Nano S hardware wallet. The app (desktop only) uses different addresses for ETC and ETH very important. Ledger plans to have an Android wallet quarter four this year.
Ok thank you very much for your answers, more complete you show where is official thread of ledger or link for it.
nappoleon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:24:11 AM

how about coinomi???

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: