Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:16:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS KnC TItan Batch 2 New Old Stock. USA only  (Read 1834 times)
Maxumark (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 12:12:51 PM

I have acquired a quantity of KNC Titan batch 2  5 cube new old stock. I am entertaining offers but will mine them if the offers are two low.  My target price is $10 per MH. I have already talked by PM and know that just about everyone is willing to pay $5 MH, and I have some offers up to $8 per MH. Please PM me with offers of $7.5 per MH and higher, and how many units you want. It is limited quantity, but I will not say how many. Final decision will be made early next week on selling any, or just mining them all.

Thanks,

Max 

Mining LTC and other alts since 2014 when I thought I missed the BTC train.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:33:33 AM

I have acquired a quantity of KNC Titan batch 2  5 cube new old stock. I am entertaining offers but will mine them if the offers are too low.  My target price is $10 per MH. I have already talked by PM and know that just about everyone is willing to pay $5 MH, and I have some offers up to $8 per MH. Please PM me with offers of $7.5 per MH and higher, and how many units you want. It is limited quantity, but I will not say how many. Final decision will be made early next week on selling any, or just mining them all.

Thanks,

Max  

For what it is worth I'm getting the same from his source. In other words I was at his house last week setting such up. He/we are legit on this. (See my trust rating I know Maxumark but he has a newbie tag yet lol).

Anyway Just to point out this IS legit. And payment WOULD be after the fact and when you have proof/etc Items exist. Thus you can do all your due diligence etc after the fact. If he/we
decide to sell any or just mine the works.

I know this is somewhat unbelievable but such unicorns do exist because I already got 6. I took 2 home already and am hosting 4 with Maxumark. They are truly 400mh 5 cube new old stock unused.

First come, first serve. (Me I'm currently full now with knc unicorn meat) So I may also sell some more (or not) as well ..not sure yet.....will see how Maxumark does on this Smiley
Anyway for what it is worth with my trust rating and what is up on this. Be quick to at least ask him details.  They will go fast. (the remainder we have) Smiley Again I may sell a couple

on top of his or I may not.....I actually just kinda sit around gawk at the 2 I have here and kinda drool a bit Smiley (Unicorn bagging shell shock) Smiley

If you don't trust us (again Unicorns) we understand. Just tossing my trust/rep status on here to bolster his newbie status somewhat..if mine is worth anything.

good luck

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
KNCFUN

Activity: 264
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:56:38 AM

I would like to buy one titan cube at $500 with 4/4 dies working stable at 300mhz

WTB working or unstable KNC TITAN cubes.
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:41:49 AM

Reserve me one set. you got a pm

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:39:41 AM

Well I got blown out on the whales jumping in on more of these...so thought I might have some extra to move to folk on the fly (just to take food from whales)

got crushed on my puny bids for myself and various folk.

As to my 6 I got from the previous closed auction (current auction was open to see others bids thus whale road kill as they just rolled over everyone)

the math shows I'll have them at ROI by Nov 1st more or less so gonna mine them

sorry again tried to parse some out from this whale feast ..but again crushed on this with shipping

so anyway to the 10 or so folk I tried to wrangle something for did not work out Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:52:13 AM

As Searing said, we had no luck today. We would have had to pay up, and most miners that I talked to don't want to pay much over $7, or $8 a MH. One Whale walked away with 80% today. 2 other people got the other 20% but paid up. If you know anyone who did get any today please advise them to inspect them closely for shipping damage, especially the front screw that holds the cooler on. Check to see if bent or puckered up. (This is one of the reasons I designed my 4 point mounting brackets). also check to insure that the thermal pads are in place. Searing & I found 10 cubes with no thermal pads installed.
If anything else comes up I will keep everyone in mind that PM'd me.

supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:07:53 AM

the fight was long and tough indeed  Roll Eyes

Nice from far but far from nice
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:09:26 AM

Max I told you that I will buy one at the price that you told me in the pm
I also asked you btc address in order to arrange escrow
So what is the problem ?
sell me one of these sets  

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:28:26 PM

Max I told you that I will buy one at the price that you told me in the pm
I also asked you btc address in order to arrange escrow
So what is the problem ?
sell me one of these sets  

Not sure about Maxumark but I only intended to sell stuff from this main auction.

The auction we stumbled over was new supposed old stock. I mean we more then kinda thought it
was a KNC employee insider scam. Was not even a kncminer.com address. Took us 2 weeks to finally
Check enough to believe. By that time this open auction version was in play. Likely so mice like us could no
Longer screw this whale party. Was suddenly changed to open bid auction so whales could see other bids stand amounts and not lose to small fry like us again
..... imho. Sure worked
Well for them.

Again crushed. But for me I was just trying 2nd auction to help some friends
And like 10 folk on here. But at 2500 w/o shipping. Well look up a 42 lbs box ups/DHL/fed ex to USA Midwest
That will wAke you up.  

So likely the bidder imho for almost all of the imho was KNC. They lost free rent data hall for the Titans they
SAid they were not mining. Had to make it legit. We stumbled upon auction and shocked them on the few of that batch That likely were in a box. They had bankruptcy legit lawyer looking at this but likely imho kept in the dark on KNC's non promotion of this unicorn hunt to stop small fry like us. Again imho

It was the last great KNC Titan unicorn hunt we blundered into an won the kinda law firm
Open test auction imho. This big one with rule change we never had a shot.

Thus after bagging likely the last ever NOS KNC 5 cube 400 my units ever!

Well dumping this miracle to me never was an option sorry. Mainly cause no more unicorns

Anyway 2nd run wS to peel some away from likely KNC insiders getting the Titans back from default data hall.

But again I thought I had a fair shot for others but it was not for me.

KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:45:38 PM

Ok I would like to buy one of these sets, how much do you want ?
I sent you pm also

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:55:53 PM

Ok I would like to buy one of these sets, how much do you want ?
I sent you pm also

Unlikely in my case and with all my hash new and old mining to get this to Roi for ALL
Equipment  by Nov to middle of December estimate. Then all my hash after Roi getting probably
At  3.91 usd per ltc (for crying out loud) 2.5k after elec profit a month starting JAn 2017

As you can see that with only this one auction win a crummy use of my Unicorns, to sell any. 😩

supersonic

Activity: 195
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:28:18 PM

myself and friend were able to rip out from their claws 10 of those "unicorns" as You call them altho shippment for us is like 400$ and most likely we aint gonna sell them unless someone offers insane price.

Nice from far but far from nice
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:57:24 PM

I am offering $3000 for one 'unicorn' like that

bclcjunkie

Activity: 833
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:37:43 PM

aren't you better off buying latest power efficient gpus and mine ethereum classic? miners are making fortune at the moment.

I am offering $3000 for one 'unicorn' like that
KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 04:42:45 PM

too complicated for me with the gpus
so 3k for a batch 2

Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:59:13 PM

myself and friend were able to rip out from their claws 10 of those "unicorns" as You call them altho shippment for us is like 400$ and most likely we aint gonna sell them unless someone offers insane price.

Hey Supersonic. I am glad you were able to get some. That whale wanted them all, but decided to let just a few pass to others.

Max

KNCFUN

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:37:23 PM

So no one will sell me one batch 2 set for $3000 ?  Sad
Don't be so selfish guys !!  Grin

Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:27:57 PM

So no one will sell me one batch 2 set for $3000 ?  Sad
Don't be so selfish guys !!  Grin

It is difficult to understand. First seller wrote :

... Please PM me with offers of $7.5 per MH and higher, and how many units you want. It is limited quantity, but I will not say how many. Final decision will be made early next week on selling any, or just mining them all.

Thanks,

Max 

and if you offer  him in public $7.5 per MH   400Mhs x 7,5 =3000  USD she refuses to sell.

Exactly the same reason I left  A4 pre order,  since the system was unclear to me .

KNCFUN

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:07:22 AM

The seller gave me that price in pm it didn't come to my head Tupsu
So when you say to someone a price and after 5 min I agreed to the sale the sale must be done.
What happened here is these 2 guys disappear for hours and then they said everything is sold.
Thanks for keeping priority to the sales very legit users !!

Maxumark (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 04:42:28 AM

The seller gave me that price in pm it didn't come to my head Tupsu
So when you say to someone a price and after 5 min I agreed to the sale the sale must be done.
What happened here is these 2 guys disappear for hours and then they said everything is sold.
Thanks for keeping priority to the sales very legit users !!

First off KNCFUN  I said I was looking for offers of $7.5 MH or more. I really wanted $10 MH, but was willing to look at the best offers of $7.5 MH or more.

I stated that I acquired a quantity of batch 2 Titans. I stated that I would entertain offers.

I said that if I did not get high enough offers then I would just mine them.

You offered $7.5 a MH and said that you wanted free shipping. We never had a deal.

I will explain the whole story shortly.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: