Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:50:40 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Pokemon Go Bot  (Read 8258 times)
Pulithey1986 (OP)

Activity: 755
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 01:45:21 PM

I used it on my laptop which does close for some reason. I'll use another computer and see the results

When the bot closes on first run it creates a config file you need to fill in how you want the bot to run and your login info.
The one I use I only entered the login details and didn't configure anything, maybe when you were configuring it some where you change the run time.
ixende

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

I used it on my laptop which does close for some reason. I'll use another computer and see the results

When the bot closes on first run it creates a config file you need to fill in how you want the bot to run and your login info.
The one I use I only entered the login details and didn't configure anything, maybe when you were configuring it some where you change the run time.

Is there an option to change the runtime? I didnt see anything in user.xml

But yea, on my desktop it closed around 4hours. No errors in logs

EDIT: I'll try to use most of the default settings. I'll let it run overnight and see if it closes again.
CoinBettor

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 03:28:58 PM

EDIT: I'll try to use most of the default settings. I'll let it run overnight and see if it closes again.

There is no option for run time atm

Have you put "" in between your login details like so.

"Username" "password"

Also what bot are you using, also feel free to message me bro I bot 24/7 and know the bots in and out.
ixende

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:21:23 PM

"Username" "password"

Also what bot are you using, also feel free to message me bro I bot 24/7 and know the bots in and out.

Im using pulithey1986's compiled bot, I believe its Spegeli from the file name.
Using mostly default settings, I managed to run it continuously, but when I checked it the next morning, it was spitting out '0 pokestops found'
Tried restarting the bot, changing location but still says 0 pokestops...
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:15:21 AM

"Username" "password"

Using mostly default settings, I managed to run it continuously, but when I checked it the next morning, it was spitting out '0 pokestops found'

Did you get banned?

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ixende

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 03:48:48 AM

"Username" "password"

Did you get banned?

I am not banned I think. I am still able to collect pokestops, battle gym and take over.
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:22:16 AM

"Username" "password"

Did you get banned?

I am not banned I think. I am still able to collect pokestops, battle gym and take over.

I am still using it on accounts I created last week and my bot has been running since then without any issues, and all the accounts level 30+ and I only run the bot at night when I go to sleep.
Yano

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:26:59 AM

please stop the cheat-ing

find pokemon normal ok?
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:03:29 AM

find pokemon normal ok?
If you want to catch your pokemon normally go ahead no one is stopping you, Leave the rest of us alone.
Yano

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:04:20 AM

find pokemon normal ok?
If you want to catch your pokemon normally go ahead no one is stopping you, Leave the rest of us alone.

cheaters like you are disgust to me.
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:08:48 AM

find pokemon normal ok?

cheaters like you are disgust to me.
As if I care what you think, and judgmental people like you piss me off too Grin
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:49:44 AM

"Username" "password"

Did you get banned?

I'm sure its only  a matter of time until Pokemon Go identify the bots and start banning users. Enjoy it whilst you can =)
ixende

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 06:34:51 AM

I am still using it on accounts I created last week and my bot has been running since then without any issues, and all the accounts level 30+ and I only run the bot at night when I go to sleep.
Hi, your bot doesnt seem get me banned, but I seem to get problems running it for long periods.

Anyway, I'll change the location and movement speed for now. Will test it out tmr, as I dont have an access to a computer for today. I'll see what happens then.
Thanks for the bot!
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:02:02 AM

Hi, your bot doesnt seem get me banned, but I seem to get problems running it for long periods.

Anyway, I'll change the location and movement speed for now. Will test it out tmr, as I dont have an access to a computer for today. I'll see what happens then.
Thanks for the bot!
Hi, it's not my bot, I found the bot and decided to save people money by giving you guys the link to download it and not buy expensive account's here on the forum, what I noticed is that the new bot might have some bugs so I would suggest using the one you can get from the mediafire, it works perfectly. as you can see it's been running for 2 hours.
Yano

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:56:07 PM

this service is dishonest to the game. you make worse for the Honest users.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 12:59:25 PM

Although it is dishonest, it's inevitable and occurs in every game.
As long as the game is time-consuming/hard there will be a demand for services like these and premade accounts.
Pulithey1986 (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

Although it is dishonest, it's inevitable and occurs in every game.
As long as the game is time-consuming/hard there will be a demand for services like these and premade accounts.
and some of us have work to do during the day,  we can't be out wasting our time walking non stop for the game,  any boost we can get is a thank you from my side.
BitSavage

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:31:01 PM

bot doesn't work, just like ur father
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 11:07:02 PM

Hmm, looks like there was an update and now my bot won't find nearby pokestops.  Not sure why.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
ixende

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 01:02:35 AM

Hmm, looks like there was an update and now my bot won't find nearby pokestops.  Not sure why.

Yup I had this problem yesterday. Not sure of a fix

EDIT: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongodev/comments/4w1cvr/pokemongo_current_api_status/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: