Bitcoin Forum
July 29, 2024, 08:29:25 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Easy Legit Online Job! No More Scams!, Get Your salary on a weekly basis.  (Read 1918 times)
GooExchanger (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2013, 06:52:07 PM

Legit Online Job! No More Scams! Get Your salary on a weekly basis.

Payment for the work done!

Pay earned by LibertyReserve, Bitcoin or Western Union.

We - the international company engaged in the exchange of electronic currencies, our branches operate in most of Europe and the CIS, and now we go to the next level. We need a co-worker who lives in the U.S., over 18 years.

This is a part-time job, or you can combine it with your main job.
This super legitimate, and you will definitely be paid.

The work is in the handling of electronic and paper correspondence, sorting data and their subsequent shipment to our manager.
Pay $ 5-10 for processed envelope.

- You need to know how to use a PC and the Internet as a normal user.
- You can do it at home, office, or anywhere you want if you have a computer and internet.
- You manage your time.
- You need to work to pay only 20-30 minutes a day.
- Communication with our managers are supported through email or yahoo messenger.
- Payment via LibertyReserve, Bitcoin or Western Union. You will be paid a weekly basis.

What are you waiting for join us now!

I'll do the talking in detail about the work in Yahoo messenger - larrywinston999@yahoo.com

The interview will tell you:
- Requirements
- Payment terms
- Nature of work
- Expectations

Do not hesitate! It's the law! LIMITED position so please hurry up and contact me today! I'll close this topic or tell IF positions are filled already.

Add me to Yahoo Messenger - larrywinston999@yahoo.com

P.S. If I'm not online, add me to contact in Yahoo Messenger and send me message - I will answer to you how I can.
GooExchanger (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:38:55 PM

Found one employee. Need a few more people.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: