Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:55:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟MSDN Admin Accounts & Invites | Reliable and Guaranteed Quality🌟  (Read 7750 times)
Aetherius (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:01:32 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 11:02:20 PM by Aetherius

Hey everyone, today I will begin selling MSDN admin accounts, and invites.The MSDN accounts/invites allow you to generate your own keys, for all of the products listed below. You could use Microsoft Azure as well, which -with MSDN- gives you somewhere around $150/month to spend on VPS's, and other web software/app development environments.

Frequently asked questions

What kind of things can I expect to get?
With an MSDN license, you'll receive a range of things. These include a Visual Studio Enterprise subscription available for three years (which would typically set you back about $250/month), a 12-month Windows and Windows Phone Developer account and an Office 365 Developer Subscription. You also get monthly Azure credit, which can be used for the many web services and such that are offered by Microsoft.

How many product keys will I get?
In short: A lot. You will get anywhere from 2 to 10 product keys for each of the products listed in the spoiler below. You will be able to generate these product keys from the MSDN website, and you also be able to download each of these products in ANY version and ANY language ever released by Microsoft.

Software Keys Offered:

Windows 10 Professional / N
Windows 10 Home / N
Windows 10 Education / N
Windows 10 Enterprise / N
Windows 8
Windows 8 N
Windows 8 Pro
Windows 8 Pro N
Windows 8 Enterprise
Windows 8.1
Windows 8.1 N
Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro N
Windows 8.1 Enterprise
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Windows 7 Enterprise
Office Professional Plus 2016
Office Professional Plus 2013
Office Professional Plus 2010
Office Mac Home and Business 2011
Office Mac Home and Business 2016
Visio 2013 Pro
Project 2013 Pro
OneNote 2013 Pro
Access 2013 Pro
Visio 2010 Pro
Project 2010 Pro
Access 2010 Pro
Windows Small Business Server 2011 Standard
Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise
Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter
Windows Server 2008 Datacenter
Windows Server 2008 Datacenter
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Windows Server 2008 Enterprise
Windows Server 2008 Standard with Service Pack 2
Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard
Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter
Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials
Windows Server 2012 Standard
Windows Server 2012 Essentials
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter
SQL Server 2014 Standard
Several versions of Visual Studio
Several versions of Windows Vista
Several versions of Windows XP
and a lot more, there's pretty much any software released by Microsoft.

Will the product keys expire once my subscription is expired?
As I said before, the MSDN subscription lasts for three years. However, any product key generated within your account that has already been activated won't ever expire as it will last forever.

What if I have any questions after the purchase?
Most answers to your questions you can find online or on the MSDN help pages. However, I will reply to any other question, just shoot me a PM, or contact me via Skype. Please refrain from contacting the Microsoft support team, as this could also cause some issues, for both you and me.

I am a noob, and this is my first MSDN invite, can you help me?
Don't worry, after the purchase, you will receive a with all the information necessary regarding your MSDN account, that includes rules and tips. Feel free to contact me for anything else and I will reply as soon as possible.

What if I pay with Paypal and then open a payment dispute?
If you were to chargeback, your account would be deactivated, and I will file a scam report right away.

Payment methods

You can pay with Bitcoin and Paypal, there is an added fee of $5 when paying via Paypal, and I may refuse to take Paypal payments from you if I feel it necessary. If you are not feeling very trusting, I will be more than happy to use a middleman.

Price for each MSDN Admin: $150 ($155 if paying via Paypal)
Price for each MSDN invite: $35* ($40 if paying via Paypal)
Currently not selling individual keys.

returning customers may get a discount, price may be raised in the future.

VOUCH COPIES (OF THE INVITES) WILL NOT BE GIVEN; I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN OUT A VOUCH COPY AND AM NOT OBLIGED TO GIVE OUT ANYMORE
Selling the keys you get from MSDN can potentially make you A LOT of money, so if you'd like to invest in this, step right up.

Vouches:
I have requested for a vouch from this guy as I am a little bit in need of azure for my project. This guy replies really fast, quickly sent the invitation. Actually it has been a nice conversation with him I have to say. Selling MSDN maybe illegal but for people who are in need that's no trouble in my opinion morally. This is legit seller.

I can vouch this guy, I bought and account via another forum member I trust doing the escrow.
Aetherius went first and I released the funds after changing all security details, everything fine.

Aetherius I just sent you a PM to do more business.

I think the fact he is accepting paypal also speaks about honest seller, and I think could be very good idea to generate some trust with this kind of sales, because the seller have a good incentive to keep with good service (avoid receiving disputes in paypal),

I think the bitcoin payment method is not good for this kind of business, because is not reversible. The fact is not reversible and anonymous, Is a good incentive for many scammers, or stupid guys doing exits scams, etc.

Aetherius you will need to be little bit patient because now there is a lot of distrust in this forum regarding the MSDN products, there have been very active scammers, tricking people to send BTC for nothing and talking shit about anyone selling MSDN stuff to create a chaotic situation and take profit from the situation.

I purchased an invite from Aetherius and it worked great. It took about 3 hours for the subscription to be activated through Microsoft. Worked like a charm, and Aetherius provided great support and quick communication throughout the setup process.

BIG VOUCH FOR THIS SELLER!!! Bought 1 admin, Very fast! Recommend Wink
Shadowsx

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:08:34 PM

I am a needed supply guy, i can buy each week 1-3 admin accounts, but first ones i want to use a ESCROW, you're agree to?
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:24:07 PM

I am a needed supply guy, i can buy each week 1-3 admin accounts, but first ones i want to use a ESCROW, you're agree to?
Do you mind contacting me on Skype? I'd like to discuss this further.
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:27:32 PM

Bump! More accounts in stock, and now doing bigger orders.
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 05:46:40 PM

did you receive anything ?
doflamingo

Activity: 254
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 06:14:29 AM

OP is scammer who just made new account.
Dont be fooled by his scams. He might give you working invite at first
but then if you want to buy more he will scam you.

Im telling you guys OP = 100% SCAMMER!!!

Every newbie account selling admins or invites or keys are SCAMMERS!!

USE YOUR BRAINS!!!

thank dude,I just ask for confirmming.I do not buy admins from OP Cheesy
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:22:09 AM

I've never been in contact with this person in my life, as far as I know... Probably trying to get rid of competition? Please don't listen to him, if you'd like a vouch copy I'd be more than happy to give one to you (granted you are willing to make actual purchases.)
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:28:43 AM

USE YOUR BRAINS!!!

Look at that person's recent posts... He replied to other MSDN sellers saying the exact same thing. He is obviously trying to thin out the other sellers. Hate when things like this happen.
zodiac3011

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:14:07 AM

I have requested for a vouch from this guy as I am a little bit in need of azure for my project. This guy replies really fast, quickly sent the invitation. Actually it has been a nice conversation with him I have to say. Selling MSDN maybe illegal but for people who are in need that's no trouble in my opinion morally. This is legit seller.
RubenP1

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:09:53 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 03:40:41 PM by RubenP1

USE YOUR BRAINS!!!

Look at that person's recent posts... He replied to other MSDN sellers saying the exact same thing. He is obviously trying to thin out the other sellers. Hate when things like this happen.

Yeah he replied to all other MSDN SCAM ARTIST SELLERS who scammed people just like you.
And those accounts where probaly your alt accounts and since he busted your ass
you made this new account and new topic.

Are you off your medicine now scammer?
Cause you really should take your medicine maybe that way you can calm down a bit
and stop stealing other people money.
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:24:09 PM

You're either not that person who i was replying to, or you are using an alt to reply to this? Seriously, just stop. I've been vouched for so you are just pathetic. I didn't care the first time but don't spam my thread.
RubenP1

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:58:26 PM

You're either not that person who i was replying to, or you are using an alt to reply to this? Seriously, just stop. I've been vouched for so you are just pathetic. I didn't care the first time but don't spam my thread.

Shut up scammer take your pills man. Cause you really have mental issues.

Date Registered:    July 30, 2016, 03:41:39 PM

You cant fool me sucker! Grin Giving away azure to get some vouches will not help you!

YOu did the same thing with your alt accounts. Building trust by giving azure
to get vouches is an old scammer move dude dont think you can fool us!  Grin

Why did you stop taking your medicine? Eacht time you stop
you come like a retard person back on this forum to scam.

I can help you if you need a good doctor! Grin
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:02:11 PM

You cant fool me sucker! Grin Giving away azure to get some vouches will not help you!

Sure, giving out vouch copies makes me a scammer.. Anyways please stop replying to this thread.
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:17:22 PM

I can vouch this guy, I bought and account via another forum member I trust doing the escrow.
Aetherius went first and I released the funds after changing all security details, everything fine.

I think the fact he is accepting paypal also speaks about honest seller, and I think could be very good idea to generate some trust with this kind of sales, because the seller have a good incentive to keep with good service (avoid receiving disputes in paypal),

I think the bitcoin payment method is not good for this kind of business, because is not reversible. The fact is not reversible and anonymous, Is a good incentive for many scammers, or stupid guys doing exits scams, etc.

Aetherius you will need to be little bit patient because now there is a lot of distrust in this forum regarding the MSDN products, there have been very active scammers, tricking people to send BTC for nothing and talking shit about anyone selling MSDN stuff to create a chaotic situation and take profit from the situation.
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:32:15 PM

Thanks for the honest reply, I've seen that there is in fact a lot of distrust in terms of MSDN, as I can clearly see on this thread. And so, I have no problem with using an escrow, or more reversible payment methods like PayPal for those who feel it necessary.
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:17:44 AM

Bump! Now selling individual keys.
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:31:14 PM

Invites & Admins in stock, many to sell so feel free to shoot me a PM or hit me up on Skype!
RubenP1

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:35:11 PM

Sure, giving out vouch copies makes me a scammer.. Anyways please stop replying to this thread.

You sir are 100% SCAMMER Grin We all know you have alt account on this forum..
Never buy from newbie accounts guys!! ALWAYS USE ESCROW AND NEVER SEND MONEY FIRST!

Hey OP Good luck with the sales my dawg Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Aetherius (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:38:37 PM

You sir are 100% SCAMMER Grin We all know you have alt account on this forum..
Never buy from newbie accounts guys!! ALWAYS USE ESCROW AND NEVER SEND MONEY FIRST!

Hey OP Good luck with the sales my dawg Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Thanks for keeping my thread bumped, mate. That's all you're really good for...
jscotttuck

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 09:11:15 PM

I purchased an invite from Aetherius and it worked great. It took about 3 hours for the subscription to be activated through Microsoft. Worked like a charm, and Aetherius provided great support and quick communication throughout the setup process.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: