Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:00:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unable to send  (Read 932 times)
elzippo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:26:55 PM

I sent mBTC to Electrum from Circl and now I am unable to send it further.

Electrum returns an error message of "Invalid Lines Found"  Line#1 and my wallet number on other site.

What is wrong?
unamis76
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:29:41 PM

Not sure what's wrong, but here's a possible workaround on this thread. BTW, there's an Electrum section on the forums.
cr1776
Legendary

Activity: 4074
Merit: 1303

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 11:44:51 PM

Do you have a transaction number or did it not get that far?

If it didn't get that far, it sounds like a "Circl" problem (not sure if that is supposed to be Circle or this is some service), although I am not sure what that is.  If so, you'd have to talk to them.
elzippo (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:43:58 AM

Yes, I meant Circle not Circ. No, I am not seeing a transaction number during send, but I do have one for the receive from Circle.

I don't see how it's a Circle issue as the transaction from Circle to Electrum appears to be completed.

I run into the "Warning: Invalid Lines Found -- Line 1: <address of wallet I attempt to send to>"

I am running version 2.6.4 Electrum. Nobody is familiar with the error or warning message I am receiving?

I have adequate funds for transaction.

If my send to wallet address is incorrect or not valid would that cause this warning/error message? I don't believe it is a wrong address; I've checked it 3 times.
Abdussamad
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

Yes, I meant Circle not Circ. No, I am not seeing a transaction number during send, but I do have one for the receive from Circle.

I don't see how it's a Circle issue as the transaction from Circle to Electrum appears to be completed.

I run into the "Warning: Invalid Lines Found -- Line 1: <address of wallet I attempt to send to>"

I am running version 2.6.4 Electrum. Nobody is familiar with the error or warning message I am receiving?

I have adequate funds for transaction.

If my send to wallet address is incorrect or not valid would that cause this warning/error message? I don't believe it is a wrong address; I've checked it 3 times.

Go to blockchain.info and paste the target address in the search box there. Tell us what happens. I think the address you are trying to send to is an invalid address and that is why electrum is refusing to send coins there. When you paste it into blockchain.info it should tell you the same thing i.e. it's an invalid address. You may have a typo somewhere in the address.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 10:51:50 PM

I sent mBTC to Electrum from Circl and now I am unable to send it further.

Electrum returns an error message of "Invalid Lines Found"  Line#1 and my wallet number on other site.

What is wrong?

You might check if you have a blank space at the end of the bitcoin address. I think I had this error message connected to this one time.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: