Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:53:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CHARITY RAFFLE] For Minerjones. [FULL]  (Read 1776 times)
Indianacoin (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 05:56:28 PM

So the winners are:

2 - hybridsole (First prize)
a - jacktheking (Second prize)

Congratulations! Please inform me your shipping address so that I can ship them to you at the earliest. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:50:44 AM

So the winners are:

2 - hybridsole (First prize)
a - jacktheking (Second prize)

Congratulations! Please inform me your shipping address so that I can ship them to you at the earliest. Smiley

Did I really win? Sorry I just noticed about this thread. Will send you the information as soon as possible. Thank you and congrats hybridsole. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Indianacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:24:06 AM
Merited by FFrankie (1)

Hi hybridsole and jacktheking,

I'm extremely sorry for not sending you the coins that you have won in this raffle.

Unfortunately, during that time, my fate turned over against my life and I met with a deadly accident on September, 2016 which led me into medically induced coma for 5 weeks. My left leg was beyond repair and had to be amputated entirely.

After these sudden turn of events in my life, I got partially recovered and was released from hospital on March 2017. Shortly after, I was moved by my family to a calm, countryside area as was suggested by my doctor unless I fully recover myself. (Although I will never be able to fully recover after losing my left leg)

At that time I forgot everything. Believe it or not, I totally forgot what Bitcoin was, let alone remember about this forum and all the deals I had, pending. Meanwhile, I stayed there for 9 months, trying to recollect my lost memory. Although I recovered most of my memories by interacting with my family and my locals afterwards, I was still not aware of my online presence back then as I had no access to my laptop or mobile there, they were left back to my house.

Fast forward to December, and one day my nephew came to see me and we were chatting. That day, the word "Bitcoin" was brought into our talks as my brother seemed curious about it and I suddenly started recovering memories about bitcoin and my online presence here. He was 12 years old and I asked him back, how did you know about it? He then replied that, after I was admitted and up until he visited me, he accessed my laptop occasionally as both our houses are near. During that period, he played games, browsed the web and whatnot and he had therefore seen my bookmarks of bitcointalk threads which were mostly related to collectible threads. Seeing those images of coins, I think he got curious and had that question in mind. (He might have visited me when I was in the hospital but was not allowed to visit me until I recover fully).

Finally I got to return home on previous Monday.

Now, seeing the negative trust, I am certain that I was shown "online" as my account was logged in at times since my brother visited here, no wonder when. I definitely deserve to receive negative trust since it was obvious that my account was online and I was not replying, and I have no complains regarding that. I am at least glad that my nephew did not write anything stupid from my account or pm anyone unnecessarily.

Sorry for this long post but I had to let you all know what went through my life during those times. I should have shipped the coins as soon as the winners were selected. That way the prizes would not have stuck here because of the events that unfolded afterwards. But I was outside my house, enjoying my holidays when the winners were drawn here through the blockchain. That's why I could not ship it early and had to wait till September but the accident happened while returning.

I will ask my nephew to ship the prizes to respective winners, either today or tomorrow and let them know the tracking number.

After all, this was a charity raffle and I have no intention of not sending the prizes to whom it deserves.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

Proof it please with some photos of you and some hospital bills your words do not mean a thing.
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:01:45 AM
Merited by Ticked (1)

Proof it please with some photos of you and some hospital bills your words do not mean a thing.

The fuck?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
FFrankie

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

The fuck?

Why should we believe him? Because he came back and wrote a great story?
Indianacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:58:32 AM

I'm sorry, but I won't. My reply after ~2 years should be enough to provide a proof of some sort.

And btw, I did not ask anyone for donations or anything. And please, no one should send me anything or show sympathy towards me.

I came here to complete the pending deals I have here. I have more deals that are pending than this one, where my funds are at stake.

And you are welcome to visit my house if you need proof but not here. Sorry.
killyou73

Activity: 504
Merit: 185

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:00:02 AM

I'm sorry, but I won't. My reply after ~2 years should be enough to provide a proof of some sort.

And btw, I did not ask anyone for donations or anything. And please, no one should send me anything or show sympathy towards me.

I came here to complete the pending deals I have here. I have more deals that are pending than this one, where my funds are at stake.

And you are welcome to visit my house if you need proof but not here. Sorry.

Sure why not, are you in the good old US of A?

I think it's awesome you are coming back here to complete your deals, I hope you have other loaded coins and paper wallets stashed away because the BTC increase has been a lot
buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2728
Merit: 1181

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:40:23 AM
Merited by klaaas (5)

The fuck?

Why should we believe him? Because he came back and wrote a great story?

@killyou72

Dude, you need to check yourself before posting a comment like that. regardless of whatever happened or what you believe, the post is sad and unfortunate.

I am shocked you would post such a remark.

To the OP: I hope you feel better, and please disregard what killyou72 posted - sometimes that happens with this user.

I truly hope you feel better as time goes on, and I think its a grand gesture to send the prizes after this time, I'm sure the winners will greatly appreciate receiving them Smiley

Thanks!

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
FFrankie

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Well OP, I apologize for not being empathetic to your situation earlier but it has come to my attention that I should have. I am very glad to hear that after remembering about bitcoin that you where able to remember your password and log back in (but I guess you never logged out since others ventured on here to read) I hope you find that your current situation opens more doors than it closes, you just gotta stay positive, there are tons of office and or clerical work you can do and at least you have the support of your family. You should check out some signature campaigns, you could be the best poster on all of bitcointalk and the world wide web.
Gatorelf

Activity: 845
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:06:54 PM

have to think if he was scamming he just never would of come back, hope the best for all !
FFrankie

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

have to think if he was scamming he just never would of come back, hope the best for all !

I know some people are thinking that it is kind of funny that he came back four days after the merit system was put in place but I don't think that! I am having empathy towards the OP!!!
Indianacoin (OP)

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

Well OP, I apologize for not being empathetic to your situation earlier but it has come to my attention that I should have. I am very glad to hear that after remembering about bitcoin that you where able to remember your password and log back in (but I guess you never logged out since others ventured on here to read) I hope you find that your current situation opens more doors than it closes, you just gotta stay positive, there are tons of office and or clerical work you can do and at least you have the support of your family. You should check out some signature campaigns, you could be the best poster on all of bitcointalk and the world wide web.

No worries man. I already had a feeling before posting here, that majority will not believe anything. But still I had to post it. Its better to let everyone know and fix the problem rather than staying quiet and moving on with the guilt.

Since I couldn't move out much, I have booked for pickup and they will be shipped within 24-48 hours after picking up from my place.

The details are hidden to respect winner's privacy. I have PMed them the screenshot without censoring.
The tracking numbers will be PMed to them next, after I receive. They can then confirm here.

Once again, apologies for all the hassle.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:20:18 AM

Thank you for coming back to complete your deals here at Bitcointalk. I hope you're feeling better now.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: