Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:27:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prize is dropping?  (Read 2259 times)
ezehy2014

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:07:19 PM

hello everyone. I just want to know what maybe the reasons,why the btc prize is dropping?and after the halving. it did not even increase as more bitcoin users is expecting. So please educate me about this. thank you.
Don't worry my friend I believe that even before this year will run out the price of bitcoin will become 1000 for 1 btc so just keep watching

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:15:29 PM

bitcoin price decreases. Current prices range between 635USD - 640USD. a substantial decline compared to previous day. there seems to be negative news makes less bitcoin enthusiasts. but I hope bitcoin can increase.

As far as I'm concerned there aren't any news to cause a drop. This is just the usual market patterns. We can't expect the price to just always rise can we.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:41:55 PM

bitcoin price decreases. Current prices range between 635USD - 640USD. a substantial decline compared to previous day. there seems to be negative news makes less bitcoin enthusiasts. but I hope bitcoin can increase.

As far as I'm concerned there aren't any news to cause a drop. This is just the usual market patterns. We can't expect the price to just always rise can we.

That's sort of the problem. The secret meeting causes uncertainty b/c of lack of news.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:47:34 PM

Good chance that people are selling part of there Bitcoins because the expected price increase after the halving still didn't happen. Think that some people invested some big money in the hope that the price would go the moon. Maybe it was to optimistic to even think that the price would go that fast.
I know what happened not so long ago. But now something all the sudden is happening to the price.
But in the opposite direction as most if not all people thought was going to happen because of that.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 03:50:15 PM

Good chance that people are selling part of there Bitcoins because the expected price increase after the halving still didn't happen. Think that some people invested some big money in the hope that the price would go the moon. Maybe it was to optimistic to even think that the price would go that fast.
In all honesty, why would someone expect the price to increase further after the block halving while we have had the increase before the block halving?

That doesn't really make sense to me. Those who are hoping for more increases than we already have had, simply don't know anything about the market.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:03:50 PM

That is true. A 5% drop should be no real cause for concern.
Considering the run that we have had this year, a minor pullback is inevitable.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:19:37 PM

I think the price of bitcoin go down is just a normal for bitcoin.. and i think this is just because in demand and supply some people are selling their bitcoins right thats why i think the price of bitcoin is decrease now a days.. but i think it will increase again back soon..
sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:34:56 PM

The big timers are toying with ETC and ETH. When the craze with ETs die down, they will come back to BTC again.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:46:03 PM

After a long stable price around $650, the gradual rise took the price close to $660 from which the price has started to decrease and now staying at $637. Lets hope for a good increase in price soon.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:15:16 PM

Looks like the price is gradually decrease from yesterday price i saw that the price is 653 something and now the price is 630 something..
I think the price of bitcoin will not go down and i think the price of bitcoin increase again..
Just lets hope the price will not fall again..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:21:33 PM

Looks like the price is gradually decrease from yesterday price i saw that the price is 653 something and now the price is 630 something..
I think the price of bitcoin will not go down and i think the price of bitcoin increase again..

Actually, I think there is a fair chance for the price to go down even more. Especially when you consider the sentiment that is going down more and more after the block halving. People simply expected too much from the halving, which right now is resulting in a slightly bearish market. My guess is that the $600 level will get tested again within 2 weeks.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:42:27 PM

The big timers are toying with ETC and ETH. When the craze with ETs die down, they will come back to BTC again.
yeah, when people will stop buying their eth and etc and trading them then all the volume is going to go back to bitcoin hopefully though anything might hapen
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:48:30 PM

i do not think bitcoin dropping its price because a large number of people adopt the bitcoin nowadays and bitcoin getting too much powerful and i hope bitcoin will be more stronger than other currency.
zend7

Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:53:25 PM

Actually, I think there is a fair chance for the price to go down even more. Especially when you consider the sentiment that is going down more and more after the block halving. People simply expected too much from the halving, which right now is resulting in a slightly bearish market. My guess is that the $600 level will get tested again within 2 weeks.
Not only from the after math of that fact but from the China miner's closed door meet that ended hours ago just when the price fell so much in a short amount of time.
Coincidence? I think not  Roll Eyes
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

It is just like the same when a week ago the price of bitcoin reached to $685, and then it started to come lower and now it reached to $635 , I think a passive fluctuation has been started in the price of bitcoin just like two months ago when there was a passive fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and then suddenly the price started to increase and within a few weeks the price of bitcoin reached to $750 from $450.
soros017

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 08:59:34 PM

Dropped significantly, but I think there will be a price correction after the weekend.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 09:03:12 PM

before the drop about 1.7Million$ in longs covered.
~6hours later... CRASH! shorts went from ~18K to ~21.7K BTC during those 30min, now shorts continue to rise.
and then ~1million in new longs were taken after the drop.

not sure wtf shorters are expecting to accomplish...

MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:10:14 PM

Dropped significantly, but I think there will be a price correction after the weekend.
This is probably because of everyone selling to pay for rent, taxes, or whatever the hell else their other monthly expenses are. You see something like this basically every end of the month, and I'm fairly confident that if you go back and check on whether or not there are drops at the end of every month you'll see that there are more often than not drops which are corrected over the following week.
rekinthis

Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 09:41:23 PM

well i hope you are right but it is unpredictable in my opinion and we do not know whether the whole thing is going to end soon or not

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:08:41 PM

Not only from the after math of that fact but from the China miner's closed door meet that ended hours ago just when the price fell so much in a short amount of time.
Coincidence? I think not  Roll Eyes

It's not that the price went down a lot, just a small bump on the road. So yes, I surely think it is pure coincidence as the price was due for a drop anyway. And if it isn't coincidence, then one of the pools in question, or a wealthy holder that was attending the meeting, just dumped a good number of coins. But I believe more in the first option of this being coincidence.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: