Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:42:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin prize is dropping?  (Read 2259 times)
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 11:00:11 PM

hello everyone. I just want to know what maybe the reasons,why the btc prize is dropping?and after the halving. it did not even increase as more bitcoin users is expecting. So please educate me about this. thank you.
Halving only decreases the amount of coin being mined,but it will not do anything about the price of bitcoin.
Some users says that bitcoin will increase but this was only a speculation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RKO

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:00:45 AM

This is a great time to buy more BTC and that's exactly what I am going to do
White sugar
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:02:30 AM

Maybe just end of month effect(you know, people need to pay bills, electricity, rent, etc.., and they can't pay them with BTC).

Maybe people got bored and are just selling.

Maybe we are about to see some bad news and people with inside info are selling now.

Who knows
ashkanb

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:15:48 AM

Maybe just end of month effect(you know, people need to pay bills, electricity, rent, etc.., and they can't pay them with BTC).

Maybe people got bored and are just selling.

Maybe we are about to see some bad news and people with inside info are selling now.

Who knows

-5% doesn't much seem like "end of the month effect" to me!!!
the price's been going sideway & small volumes for weeks & there wasn't much pump, as expected by many, after the halving,
people getting bored & pulling out sound more like it!

and if there's bad news i'm all for it; buy time!
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:39:12 AM

1. I is not that price of BTC is dropping, it is pretty much stable ATM, at least for a highly volatile asset bitcoin is. No need to worry.
2. We have almost exactly situation as we observed after the first bitcoin halving. Markets needs a time to advance, expect price rise in in a couple months.
3. We had pretty much drastic price increase right before the halving, more than 30%.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:48:13 AM

1. I is not that price of BTC is dropping, it is pretty much stable ATM, at least for a highly volatile asset bitcoin is. No need to worry.
2. We have almost exactly situation as we observed after the first bitcoin halving. Markets needs a time to advance, expect price rise in in a couple months.
3. We had pretty much drastic price increase right before the halving, more than 30%.
So what you're saying is that is was partially a bubble, and not we have to wait out this bear run and wait for the bulls to get involved? Having a 30% increase in the value of Bitcoin definitely seems like some bubble territory to me, and I think a correction right now is a good thing. I just hope it doesn't take "a few months" to go back up, because it isn't always a great thing to have to wait a long period of time. Maybe the market will catch up a bit sooner than that?

As for the value going down, I guess it really is buy time. I might pick up some more once the market stops going down, but I'll wait. I'm in no rush to lose more than time and energy.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:51:32 AM

with every rise there is a drop and with every drop there is a rise.

if you want to figure out what is going on you should take a look at the bigger picture, it means you should zoon out of the chart and look at it on a higher interval to figure out the over all changes.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:53:46 AM

Get ready! It ain't over yet. By the time you get up in the morning it will be $590 again.
Then the buying spree will happen in a massive cluster of organism proportions! Cheesy
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:24:29 AM

Get ready! It ain't over yet. By the time you get up in the morning it will be $590 again.
Then the buying spree will happen in a massive cluster of organism proportions! Cheesy
Bitcoin price has made little progress during the past week and the market is falling away from $630 now. I hope there should be an increase for this drop within few weeks.
trickshot22

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 11:38:46 AM

im also buing some bitcoins from time to time because i have a feeling that we will be making money out of it when the price growths after this small frop
MEYUKI (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 04:58:23 AM

thanks for answering my question guys. But seems like its not a normal fluctuation in btc. its a hard drop this time. and in a short period of time.
I guess there is something really going on. hope someone can tell. Sad
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:00:05 AM

im also buing some bitcoins from time to time because i have a feeling that we will be making money out of it when the price growths after this small frop
I don't feel this as a small drop. I was disappointed by seeing the price this morning, there should be some reason behind it.  I can't guess it correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: