Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:27:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2016-07-30]Bitcoin And Ethereum, Sitting In A Tree...  (Read 259 times)
WishICanTurnBackTime (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:14:26 PM

Bitcoin and Ethereum, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! As the old schoolyard rhyme goes.
The two cryptocurrencies, one launched seven years by a pseudonymous Satoshi Nakamoto, the other launched exactly one year ago, may not appear to be lovers at first glance. As I write this from San Francisco, where I’m giving a presentation to the Ethereum developers later this morning, the fog hasn’t yet burnt off, but the city is already bustling.
What an amazing city - the last time I was here to meet up with my Bitcoin and cryptocurrency friends, I was 20 pounds lighter and gaunt. I’d shut down my popular podcast on iTunes after some sponsors withdrew; the price of Bitcoin was less than a third of what it is today and Ethereum wasn’t even alive yet. A media friend had told me cryptocurrency was “as dead as Kennedy,” and that I should move on.
It wasn’t dead then. And it’s certainly not dead today.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-seaman/bitcoin-and-ethereum-sitt_b_11278838.html
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: