Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Idea for website: slither.io clone  (Read 1629 times)
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:17:01 PM

I have tried playing slither.io on numerous occasions but every time I had really bad latency issues and it was pretty much impossible to play because I had like 1-2 seconds delay on every move. I don't know why this is happening but I think it's not my Internet connection. Also there are kinda 'cheats' in slither.io where people could zoom out in their browser and see a greater area of the map. I don't think this idea of playing for money will turn out to be good though.
Developer or owner should really be ready to fix these possible exploits throughout the game and i think this game would be a hit when everything is settled smoothly without any issues. Lagging or dleay on 2 seconds would really be a disadvantage for us when we do play. Someone should introduce this idea and they might create a clone on the game.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:12:52 PM

We've seen the success of agar.io, and there is a clone called chopcoin (find more info by using the search function on this website).
Well now the new sensation is slither.io: A game where you are some sort of snake. I think we need a clone that adds the ability to gamble with money, and steal other people's money, and by money I obviously mean Bitcoin.

Ideally we should make the official slither.io game accept Bitcoin and integrate it but I doubt they will bother, so maybe someone can make a clone and make it work.

Do you mean Add BTC and then compete to win one another's deposited Bitcoin ? That would be cool. There is a huge gap in the market for skill based games and I have played that game it is fun. I wonder why noone has made one yet.

I have tried playing slither.io on numerous occasions but every time I had really bad latency issues and it was pretty much impossible to play because I had like 1-2 seconds delay on every move. I don't know why this is happening but I think it's not my Internet connection. Also there are kinda 'cheats' in slither.io where people could zoom out in their browser and see a greater area of the map. I don't think this idea of playing for money will turn out to be good though.
Developer or owner should really be ready to fix these possible exploits throughout the game and i think this game would be a hit when everything is settled smoothly without any issues. Lagging or dleay on 2 seconds would really be a disadvantage for us when we do play. Someone should introduce this idea and they might create a clone on the game.

That's the other problem​. You need to protect yourself and your players from cheaters.

tvallday

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:45:09 PM

Hey there is one slither.io clone now  Cheesy
check it out: http://tss.fun
I know this one may look a little bit primitive and slither.io was a big hit last year. I am working on a better clone for now. Anyone who is interested in playing a smaller size and smoother slither.io clone can contact me.
Mike Mayor

Merit: 535

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:27:11 PM

When I first heard of that game that is what I thought you did something and then I tried it and couldn't figure out how the bitcoins came into it. I realized they have nothing to do with it so that swayed me away from that game. Adding bitcoin to feature as you just discribed is how it was meant to be so making it so would be great. There not enough skill based games I think. We need more like this.

piloder
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:56:46 PM

I am trying to play on slither but couldn't get game loaded there, I have already entered my username but nothing seems working there.
I am using google chrome (latest version).

getcoinfree.com

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:22:24 AM

https://getcoinfree.com/games/bitslither

Play Slither IO and earn Bitcoin !!!!!!

Even if you’re tiny, you always have a chance to win!

Game award:

The more dots you eat, the more score you will get.

Your profit will be 80% of total score (1 score = 0.00000001 BTC) - which will be exchanged to Bitcoin in your total balance automatically

How to play:

- Eat little glowing dots

- Avoid to approach other worms

- Try to slither around enemies, and eat their remains after they are exploded

- Hold your mouse to speed up.

Game fee:

0.00000120 BTC / slot (will be charged automatically to your Total Balance)

More friends more Bitcoin:

Don’t forget to Share your link Ref to friends to receive 0.00000005 BTC for each new player
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:46:50 PM

I think that is a good idea, make a site like slither.io but we can make a bet on it. So it's like player vs player game, i think there is no game like that in bitcoin so far. I'm a agar.io player and it's really addicting, if we can bet with bitcoin on that kind of game, i think many people will try it.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:24:49 PM

I played slither for a while, interesting game. It can work, but I think game should start for everyone in the same time. There can be more games with lower and higher buy ins and depends from entrants prizee can be for 1, 2, 3 or more places.  It can work like some tournament I guess, and it would be great to be very low buy in games and higher, so everyone can play it, people who don't like to risk muh and people who like big risks.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███