Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:28:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SluckSpecht stole my account "I+AM+A+SCAMMER"  (Read 552 times)
TrustedTradr (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:23:12 PM

What happened::
SluchSpecht said he was interested in purchasing a Hero account that I was selling for 0.15 BTC.  He said that he would send the BTC as soon as he secured the account.  He then secured the account and changed all the info to "I+AM+A+SCAMMER" and never sent the BTC.  He stole this RussianRaibow account from me.

Scammers Profile Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=883244
Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570648.msg15766944#msg15766944
Amount Scammed:
0.15 BTC
Payment Method:
Didn't pay, was supposed to be BTC
Proof of Payment:
Didn't pay
PM/Chat Logs:
Additional Notes:
I think that SluchSpecht is trying to do "good" by stopping scammers, but he just stole an account from me making himself a scammer.  I have never scammed anyone.  I actually was scammed trying to give out a loan a long time ago, and the scammer gave me this RussianRaibow account as collateral.  It turned out the scammer stole the account from someone else.  I sought out the rightful owner of the account and ended up paying 0.3 BTC to the rightful owner.  I got scammed on the loan deal, and still paid 0.3 BTC for the account.  I never scammed anyone with it.  It didn't have negative trust.  It had good post quality.  All I used it for was signature campaigns.  And now SluchSpecht stole it to "stop scammers."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SluckSpecht

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:31:48 PM

This is what you deserve you f*** ponzi promoter to steal money from the other honest users!!
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:33:13 PM

I just want to ask 1 question, why you didn't use escrow when you had a deal with him? This is why we must always use escrow.
TrustedTradr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:42:53 PM

This is what you deserve you f*** ponzi promoter to steal money from the other honest users!!

Did you read anything I wrote?  Yes, there is "bad feedback" in the account about ponzi promotion, but like I said I was a new owner of the account.  I got scammed, ended up with the account, paid the rightful owner for the account making it rightfully mine.  I then used it in signature campaigns and got the post quality up.  I never once scammed anyone.  The account doesn't even have any Default negative trust.

I just want to ask 1 question, why you didn't use escrow when you had a deal with him? This is why we must always use escrow.

To be honest, I highly suspected that he was going to scam me.  I was just hoping I was wrong.  The only reason why I was selling the account in the first place is because I am done with bitcointalk.  I'm tired of keeping up with signature campaigns and just want to be done.  I was hoping for one quick last transaction, and I was going to be done.
SluckSpecht

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 01:45:26 PM

I am about to delete ALL your posts so you fall back to member or maybe jr memeber, i will make sure you will not be able to sell it scumbag!
TrustedTradr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:01:08 PM

I am about to delete ALL your posts so you fall back to member or maybe jr memeber, i will make sure you will not be able to sell it scumbag!

You are the scumbag and scammer.

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I TrustedTradr am the rightful owner of the RussianRaibow account. It was stolen from by SluckSpecht today July 31, 2016. Check the post history since this address was staked. That's when I became the owner of the RussianRaibow account. No scamming, just signature campaigning.
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----
Version: Bitcoin-qt (1.0)
Address: 1HhGCRcGGQDT4Tb8XgB1drPFrnbmGESttC

HOQcs3CmaU3P7V4z/5gV+Rfbf8kcvj92cwR0Ra6LFQ8bd9gGK9R0+ryWDjP8rLD40MaHOFaO1vXaWYiIWKygRWs=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNATURE-----

This address was staked by RussianRaibow account here.
TrustedTradr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:15:36 PM

You are the scumbag and scammer.

I TrustedTradr am the rightful owner of the RussianRaibow account. It was stolen from by SluckSpecht today July 31, 2016. Check the post history since this address was staked. That's when I became the owner of the RussianRaibow account. No scamming, just signature campaigning.

HOQcs3CmaU3P7V4z/5gV+Rfbf8kcvj92cwR0Ra6LFQ8bd9gGK9R0+ryWDjP8rLD40MaHOFaO1vXaWYiIWKygRWs=

This address was staked by RussianRaibow account here.

For some reason, I can't verify my other message.  This one is verified.

I TrustedTradr am the rightful owner of RussianRaibow. SluckSpecht stole the account from me July 31 2016

HDBWlPBxcMHMyJjAqS8wtSz2LbunhnGKcr6R7HsnQfvUXOwAzaRAayqHAAGBNgq++SaPQq4hQZPG7IejOaleneg=
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:38:38 PM

This is serial scammer: Hausmeister_Krause

Proof is to just look at my feedback from him and this ALT of his. Same childish farce of posting the exact same thing I post on their trust feedback.
I was about to put that Hausmeister_Krause is this user in my feedback but then I would of gotten flack from other newbie's like ThePinsel for doing so. But now I KNOW that I should of. Roll Eyes
I posted a thread about his 2 other accounts so this will be his third within 24 hours.

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
TrustedTradr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:41:58 PM

Proof is to just look at my feedback from him and this ALT of his. Same childish farce of posting the exact same thing I post on their trust feedback.
I was about to put that Hausmeister_Krause is this user in my feedback but then I would of gotten flack from other newbie's like ThePinsel for doing so. But now I KNOW that I should of. Roll Eyes
I posted a thread about his 2 other accounts so this will be his third within 24 hours.

It's really frustrating.  He acts like he is doing "good" by stopping scammers, but he is scamming himself.
mixan
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:27:46 PM

It's really frustrating.  He acts like he is doing "good" by stopping scammers, but he is scamming himself.
I know fu(king scammer is still online watching all that is transpiring.
I hate these that troll the forum looking for the time to attack. Roll Eyes

The parasite hates three things: free markets, free will, and free men.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 10:29:55 PM

Why would you possibly think it is a good idea to send first to an account that was literally created today?
TrustedTradr (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:22:33 AM

Why would you possibly think it is a good idea to send first to an account that was literally created today?

Read the thread bud.

To be honest, I highly suspected that he was going to scam me.  I was just hoping I was wrong.  The only reason why I was selling the account in the first place is because I am done with bitcointalk.  I'm tired of keeping up with signature campaigns and just want to be done.  I was hoping for one quick last transaction, and I was going to be done.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:37:29 AM

Read the thread bud.

Seems like your last deal should warrant at least as much caution as any other trade.  In other words, you're still sort of a sucker for sending first.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:27:15 AM

Read the thread bud.

Yea, that is not a good reason to send first to someone. The additional time/work involve in setting up and using escrow is really not that much.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: