Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:52:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is augur going to be released on both ETH and ETC?  (Read 329 times)
KLF1MP (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 04:03:28 PM

is augur going to be released on both ETH and ETC?
if not,this is negligence bordering on fraud
Vitalik and co. are entering a period of legal uncertainty,which might lead to anything,including the community losing trust in ETH,to miners leaving the network,not to mention that if the augur project doesn't make an ETC version somebody else will,with the original investors and community losing out.
the augur project has it's degree of legal uncertainties as it is,adding more by subjecting the investors and the community to petty and self-serving ETH politics is beyond irresponsible.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:30:41 PM

When was augur supposed to be released?

I would guess that by then, only one chain would prevail. If we still have 2 chains, that would be interesting to see.

In any case, let's hope for the good of Ethereum and crypto in general, that ETC is the winning chain.
JogerMax

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 05:47:56 PM

When was augur supposed to be released?

I would guess that by then, only one chain would prevail. If we still have 2 chains, that would be interesting to see.

In any case, let's hope for the good of Ethereum and crypto in general, that ETC is the winning chain.

I completely agree with you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: