Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $̲̅(̲̅0.01)̲̅$̲̅] ★ Penny Auction web ★ $̲̅(̲̅0.02)̲̅$̲̅] Powered by Chronoscoin  (Read 721 times)
Chronoscoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:33:06 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2016, 06:48:21 PM by Chronoscoin

PENNY AUCTION

A bidding fee auction, also called a penny auction, is a type of all-pay auction in which all participants must pay a non-refundable fee to place each small incremental bid.
The auction ends after a period of time, typically ten to twenty seconds, without new bids; the last participant to have placed a bid wins the item and also pays the final bid price, which may be significantly lower than the retail price of the item.

Many people don’t know much about penny auction websites and the different benefits they can get while visiting one of them. These sites make the process of shopping for any number of items easier and more cost effective. You can easily get some items at a fraction of their normal price.

One thing that makes people enjoy these penny auctions is that the process is very exciting. During the bidding process you will be able watch your bids increase as you get into the bidding war over any item you’re hoping to own. You can find items at much lower prices than department stores. This means you can do all the shopping right from the comfort of your home while saving large amounts of money, and to do this all you need to do is log in pennyauction.click

Main features of pennyauction.click

* Everyone will be able to run his own penny auction.

* Users are in total control, they can relist closed auctions, delete or close active auctions and edit their current auctions, changing the pictures, title,    description and custom fields.

* Pennyauction.click supports multiple common auction tools, like a start price, bid time increase, buy now and many more.

* Private messages can be used between buyers and sellers.

* Users get email notifications, when they bid, they get outbid, or when they receive private messages .

Made by Chronoscoin (CRX)
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:35:28 PM

First public test on progress .

Registration emails are fixed.
Everyone can register and login.

Test 1

There are 6 auctions running now on http://pennyauction.click/.

You are free to bid and win on them.

I will give to every user 20 free bids.
(just for this test 1, your free bids will be erased if you will not use them in test 1)

I see 37 registered users so far. (Everyone have now free 20 bids)

Enjoy

(Deposits are still disabled. This is first public test. Please report me any bugs in PM)
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 06:26:46 PM

Test 1

(just for this test 1, your free bids will be erased if you will not use them in test 1)

Enjoy

(Deposits are still disabled. This is first public test. Please report me any bugs in PM)

You say you giving 10 free bids but when I visit the site I see no bids and nothing happening ? What's going on ? How can we win something with free bids ? That doesn't make sense. How can the bets be free ? Then you can just put a bet as high as you want and win ?
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 09:52:31 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2016, 05:23:48 PM by Chronoscoin

Penny auction update

Test went well. Lets continue.

Official launch of pennyauction.click is scheduled at 10.8.2016

Deposits via BTC and any major crypto (+CRX) will be enabled at this date.
(BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, FTH, DASH, CLOAK, BLK, LISK, NMC, NVC, PPC)

Deposits via credit cards + paypayl will be enabled next week.
(I´m in the middle of creating a company (legal entity).
It will take 4-7 days (bussiness) in my country.)

I will run several auctions starting on 10.8.
All funds (profit) that exceed the purchase price of the auctioned items will be exchanged into CRX and sent to share holders.

Fees:

If you will run an auction, you will have to pay 2 % fee from bids you collected  
To submit a penny auction, register on our web (http://pennyauction.click/) (and clik on +add auction)

Example:

Auction for 0.1 BTC.
If it will end on 2.00 USD, it means 100 bids... 100 - 2% = 98 USD for seller.
(one bid will cost 0.5 USD)

Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:43:11 AM

How do we run our own penny auction? Do we get money from the users bids? Could you please elaborate on what benefits a user gets by running his own penny auction?
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 05:56:10 AM

Test 1

Enjoy

I had to check out the site, but there is nothing there or the site is not ready, even went through all the categories but alas nothing to show. Also in the category, only 3 items, crypto,extra bid, gift cards to me what relevance will that make to me also if I win a bid will it be shipped to me or how do I get it... Kindly provide answers...
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 06:03:40 AM

Just create my account there but this website is still under construction, no items listed there for bids so when items will be available for bids, this website is looking interesting with nice layout and new users will get free bids to test this.
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:23:26 PM

Pennyauction is alive now.

You can bid and win on auctions . You can also run your own pennyauctions.

Registr at
PENNYAUCTION.CLICK

One bid cost 0.5 USD. (If you win in auction, final cost will have to be payed too.)
Your goal is to win an auction spending as few bids as possible.

1 Free bid for follow on Twitter .

TWITTER

1 Free bid for Like on facebook.

FACEBOOK

If you want to run your own penny auction.
Register at
PENNYAUCTION.CLICK

and click on add auction. (auctions will wait for admin aproval + escrow)

Deposits via BTC and other major crypto are enabled now.

Sambalado

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 05:39:57 PM

Pennyauction is alive now.

You can bid and win on auctions . You can also run your own pennyauctions.

Registr at
PENNYAUCTION.CLICK

One bid cost 0.5 USD. (If you win in auction, final cost will have to be payed too.)
Your goal is to win an auction spending as few bids as possible.

1 Free bid for follow on Twitter .

TWITTER

1 Free bid for Like on facebook.

FACEBOOK

If you want to run your own penny auction.
Register at
PENNYAUCTION.CLICK

and click on add auction. (auctions will wait for admin aproval + escrow)

Deposits via BTC and other major crypto are enabled now.

can you explain about the final cost ? where i can know the final cost

if i bid 0.5$ and i won on 0.2BTC auction, how much the final cost?

ICONOMI — Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 09:19:51 PM

Final cost can be found in here http://pennyauction.click/closed-auctions/

This is penny auction. Items starts at 0.01 USD and if anyone bids. It is increased only for another  0.01 USD.
1 bid cost 0.5 USD.

example:
It means if item was sold for 1.21 USD. There were 121 bids in there. (121 * 0.5 = 60.5 USD from bids to seller)

You can win in auction with only 1 bid. Smiley  (and then you have to pay 1.21 USD to recieve the item)
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2016, 02:47:13 AM

Lost my 5$ deposit trying to win the 50 bid one... I think I should stick to the ones with less attention now. Shady forcing someone to bid twice in a row though, as shown in that auction:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/b3d997495d654bfe86643dd5a336ea09.png
I'm sure the person wouldn't purposely outbid themselves, increasing the price by 1 cent and paying 50 cents for the bid. Also, how do I claim the twitter bonus?

taking a break - expect delayed responses
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:50:39 PM

Lost my 5$ deposit trying to win the 50 bid one... I think I should stick to the ones with less attention now. Shady forcing someone to bid twice in a row though, as shown in that auction:
http://image.prntscr.com/image/b3d997495d654bfe86643dd5a336ea09.png
I'm sure the person wouldn't purposely outbid themselves, increasing the price by 1 cent and paying 50 cents for the bid. Also, how do I claim the twitter bonus?
For twitter bonus shoot me your username (on pennyauction web) + twitter link in PM.
Bug is fixed. I also refunded that one bid to user Triqa.
Chronoscoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2016, 06:56:50 PM

How do we run our own penny auction? Do we get money from the users bids? Could you please elaborate on what benefits a user gets by running his own penny auction?
You can register on http://pennyauction.click/ .
Click on "Dashboad" and than on "Add auction".
Submited auctions wait for admin aproval + Escrow. It is must.

I will pay 40 cents for every bid your auction will get.

Example:
0.1 BTC in penny auction.
Sold at 2.55 USD. (means 255 bids   ((255 * 0.4 (USD))- 2% fee =99.96 USD  )

Bids can be bought via BTC, LTC, ETH, ETC, FTH, DASH, CLOAK, BLK, LISK, NMC, NVC, PPC. (simply click on buy bids)
Or via CRX with 20% discount
JasonXG

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:59:19 PM

I still see no activity on the site and I look now and again. The coin was doing well as it was stable and went up a slight amount. Then I dont know what happened it just went down. Have a look at the chart on yobit and read the main thread for crx. People are abandoning this coin and dont have much to say besides it being dead. Can you blame them when the price just went down by 25% and is now a measley 7 satoshi. I'm glad I never invested. I chose other coins. I wanted this coin to do well. I just dont understand why there is no activity on the site or any auctions. Many other people wonder the same. I'm aire there is something you can do ? Dont give up Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:57:29 AM

I still see no activity on the site and I look now and again. The coin was doing well as it was stable and went up a slight amount. Then I dont know what happened it just went down. Have a look at the chart on yobit and read the main thread for crx. People are abandoning this coin and dont have much to say besides it being dead. Can you blame them when the price just went down by 25% and is now a measley 7 satoshi. I'm glad I never invested. I chose other coins. I wanted this coin to do well. I just dont understand why there is no activity on the site or any auctions. Many other people wonder the same. I'm aire there is something you can do ? Dont give up Smiley

I think that they have given up on this site, as the purpose of the site was to promote their coin. They might be able to change it to use Bitcoin instead of chronoscoin, but there might not be enough interest.
TraderETH

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:30:53 AM

Well, i have opened the website and there is not https on it, it is make me uncomfortable for using this service because of reasons security and i think another  users has feel same with me.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 11:45:19 AM

I visited the site sometimes ago but there is no much activity there just some scanty items and no proper convincing security. So I had to take my leave. Hopefully the developers can try to make it more elaborate to encourage more uses...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: