Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:23:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♠ BETCOIN.AG ♠ Fixed Signature Campaign - Monthly Payments - No Free Spots ♠  (Read 82523 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Lauren Smith

Activity: 1050
Merit: 277

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:12:50 AM

I will make an educated assumption and say you not likely are looking for accounts which have been active throughout their life time ? This makes perfect sense. I'm also only a Sr member not hero. Thank you for always paying me well and on time and having me in the campaign. If you find you have an extra spot for someone please think about choosing me. If you don't that is ok, either way good luck and again thank you. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LizardofKod

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

We were able to gain access to Betcoin.ag's servers on 9/21/17, and what we were able to dump was beyond our expectations.

We were testing their security, and were able to obtain a list of every username and plaintext password for every account on their site.  Further, we were able to bypass their "whitelisted IP" info, and able to log into the accounts. 

Some of these accounts hold large sums of bitcoin.  We play on this site, and find it insane that our passwords are all in plaintext on their server side.  A bitcoin gambling site should know better.

We have contacted betcoin with no response.  If they do not reply to us by 9/23/17, we will be posting this in other forums, and making all their players aware that they have been breached.  Further, we will be placing the entire dumped list up for sale.

Betcoin, you have our email.  I would highly recommend replying.
LizardofKod

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:02:16 AM

We were able to gain access to Betcoin.ag's servers on 9/21/17, and what we were able to dump was beyond our expectations.

We were testing their security, and were able to obtain a list of every username and plaintext password for every account on their site.  Further, we were able to bypass their "whitelisted IP" info, and able to log into the accounts. 

Some of these accounts hold large sums of bitcoin.  We play on this site, and find it insane that our passwords are all in plaintext on their server side.  A bitcoin gambling site should know better.

We have contacted betcoin with no response.  If they do not reply to us by 9/23/17, we will be posting this in other forums, and making all their players aware that they have been breached.  Further, we will be placing the entire dumped list up for sale.

Due to no response, the list is available to the public.  It will be sold 1 time.  No help will be given to Betcoin to rectify unless they reach out before it is sold.

http://satoshibox.com/3bnsodf4jhdo5e2an3352hs3
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

We were testing their security, and were able to obtain a list of every username and plaintext password for every account on their site.  Further, we were able to bypass their "whitelisted IP" info, and able to log into the accounts.  

Some of these accounts hold large sums of bitcoin.  We play on this site, and find it insane that our passwords are all in plaintext on their server side.  A bitcoin gambling site should know better.

We have contacted betcoin with no response.  If they do not reply to us by 9/23/17, we will be posting this in other forums, and making all their players aware that they have been breached.  Further, we will be placing the entire dumped list up for sale.

Betcoin, you have our email.  I would highly recommend replying.

Due to no response, the list is available to the public.  It will be sold 1 time.  No help will be given to Betcoin to rectify unless they reach out before it is sold.

What if that text file contains jokes? xD
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 10209

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:21:23 AM

We were testing their security, and were able to obtain a list of every username and plaintext password for every account on their site.  Further, we were able to bypass their "whitelisted IP" info, and able to log into the accounts.  

Some of these accounts hold large sums of bitcoin.  We play on this site, and find it insane that our passwords are all in plaintext on their server side.  A bitcoin gambling site should know better.

We have contacted betcoin with no response.  If they do not reply to us by 9/23/17, we will be posting this in other forums, and making all their players aware that they have been breached.  Further, we will be placing the entire dumped list up for sale.

Due to no response, the list is available to the public.  It will be sold 1 time.  No help will be given to Betcoin to rectify unless they reach out before it is sold.

I am sure that they are "honorable" folks.  

You know anyone who choses to hack and to assert that they have supposedly received sensitive information of 10s of thousands of users of such service, and to sell such supposed valuable information for .14 BTC must be honorable and full of ethics, integrity and good intentions, no?   Roll Eyes    Tongue

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 01:31:40 AM

You know anyone who choses to hack and to assert that they have supposedly received sensitive information of 10s of thousands of users of such service, and to sell such supposed valuable information for .14 BTC must be honorable and full of ethics, integrity and good intentions, no?   Roll Eyes    Tongue

Lol if he really had this info he would need 0.14 BTC. None is stupid enough to believe you and pay 0.14 BTC. Also if they just .txt files why are they 700mb ? Did you make the size big to try impress someone ? Noones listening to you.

bitchin

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:53:46 AM

Due to no response, the list is available to the public.  It will be sold 1 time.  No help will be given to Betcoin to rectify unless they reach out before it is sold.

Lol if he really had this info he would need 0.14 BTC. None is stupid enough to believe you and pay 0.14 BTC. Also if they just .txt files why are they 700mb ? Did you make the size big to try impress someone ? Noones listening to you.

Embarrassed Embarrassed I felt so lame after reading this! Smiley I was just thinking to myself, should I just pay the $500? My rationale being that I will spend that $500 there over the next few weeks anyway... I am such a donkey! Thank you Lauren, Robo & Jay for reminding me how gullible & ignorant I am. 
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:18:47 AM

Embarrassed Embarrassed I felt so lame after reading this! Smiley I was just thinking to myself, should I just pay the $500? My rationale being that I will spend that $500 there over the next few weeks anyway... I am such a donkey! Thank you Lauren, Robo & Jay for reminding me how gullible & ignorant I am. 

Not only that, the story is simply full of holes too.

The accesed the servers on 21/9, got no repsonse in a few hours. Then posted here and go no response in a few hours and then made the list available for purchase.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Regardless, it may be wise to change your password.
Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:25:47 AM

Not only that, the story is simply full of holes too.

The accesed the servers on 21/9, got no repsonse in a few hours. Then posted here and go no response in a few hours and then made the list available for purchase.

If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

Regardless, it may be wise to change your password.

As soon as I read the first bit if it I was like -_- mmm hmmmm ....

Not sure why betcoin hasn't said anything here. Not about this but just in general. They busy making changes I know but I still would like to know what is going on.

Feels like a creepy pasta story haha. I've never heard of important info stored as .txt it would be encrypted. If you have a .text file with crucial info you certainly don't leave it hanging about online.

poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:19:47 PM

"Regular" campaign is ending today, that at least if I'm informed correctly.
Do you guys think that it will be safe to remove all the sigs and avatars tomorrow?
Seems like a reasonable thing to do and just wait for the payment or rather wait with removing signatures till the moment of being credited? Those of us that was not picked as "lucky 30" have to find something new, it will be fine according to campaign rules, right?

Strange coincidence with hack and campaign end...  Huh 

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

Do you guys think that it will be safe to remove all the sigs and avatars tomorrow?
Seems like a reasonable thing to do and just wait for the payment or rather wait with removing signatures till the moment of being credited? Those of us that was not picked as "lucky 30" have to find something new, it will be fine according to campaign rules, right?

Better wait for the announcement of betcoin before removing their signatures as it is stated in their rules.
IMPORTANT
Any participant will be removed from campaign  and not get paid without warning in a case of situation:

-Participant will spam.
-Participant overall trust rating will turn from neutral/positive to negative.
-Participant will change his signature - all Participants must use and wear Betcoin.ag Official Signatures.

Signature for rent
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

Better wait for the announcement of betcoin before removing their signatures as it is stated in their rules.
IMPORTANT
Any participant will be removed from campaign  and not get paid without warning in a case of situation:

-Participant will spam.
-Participant will change his signature - all Participants must use and wear Betcoin.ag Official Signatures.
we better to wait until the manager announce the final decision as the rule state that and compliance is a must.

BetcoinCasino

Activity: 184
Merit: 105

Betcoin.ag Campaign Manager

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:55:10 PM

We have received 28 confirmations for our fixed campaign invitations. We wait a few more hours on the other two answers, if we do not receive them, we will send two invitations  tonight to the next two participants. We are sorry to have to choose between you, preferably if we can attend all our current participants. We apologize if you have not been selected, as we have already written the criteria is the average number of posts, date of joining and forum rank. All participants in our campaign are exceptionally good and will recommend you all as the best on the forum. We chose you very carefully and each one of you deserves a distinction, but in the new campaign we have very limited spots and surely those of you who did not receive from us invitation will find new campaign without the slightest problem. You all deserve a great applause. We inform we do not know anything about any hacking on Betcoin.ag and the messages left by the cheater we see have caused a lot of laughter. Thank you.

Strange coincidence with hack and campaign end...  Huh  

IMPORTANT
Any participant will be removed from campaign  and not get paid without warning in a case of situation:

-Participant will spam.
we better to wait until the manager announce the final decision as the rule state that and compliance is a must.
You can change the signature without any consequences after the end of today's stage and pay per post campaign.  All those who are on the current list on the page 1 and Dunfida who informed us about situation will be included in the last payout of pay-per-post campaign. Thank you.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:39:44 PM

Looks like I wasn't one of the selected. Oh well. Congratz to all those chosen. And thanks betcoin.ag for all the payments.

Deuces
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:33:01 PM

Looks like I wasn't one of the selected. Oh well. Congratz to all those chosen. And thanks betcoin.ag for all the payments.

Deuces

I feel sad too that I wasn't chosen to be one of the 30 participants but it's a good stay here on betcoin.

Thanks for the some months of stay here, good luck to your future endeavors.

Signature for rent
BetcoinCasino

Activity: 184
Merit: 105

Betcoin.ag Campaign Manager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:05:54 AM

We thank all of our campaign's participants for taking part and for your dedicated time. Our pay-per-post campaign is over. 30 selected participants will continue on new terms, thank you very much for your support. If you have not received the message, unfortunately we can not continue with you because of lack of space. If in future Betcoin.ag campaign will increase the number of participants all those who did not get a chance will now be the first in order to send our proposals. Thank you and we wish you good luck. Last payment will be made after the weekend. Thank you.

Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 05:18:07 AM

We thank all of our campaign's participants for taking part and for your dedicated time. Our pay-per-post campaign is over. 30 selected participants will continue on new terms, thank you very much for your support. If you have not received the message, unfortunately we can not continue with you because of lack of space. If in future Betcoin.ag campaign will increase the number of participants all those who did not get a chance will now be the first in order to send our proposals. Thank you and we wish you good luck. Last payment will be made after the weekend. Thank you.
So we can remove signature now onwards because I wasn't selected for next fixed rate signature campaign ?

I will remove signature today and will wait for payment for last stage.
Hope it will not be a problem...
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

Are we getting a confirmation of receipt for our verification message?

Don't think anything went wrong, but you never know with forum inboxes Tongue
Lauren Smith

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 07:17:28 PM

Thank you betcoin for having me in your campaign I appreciate it. Tha k you for all the payments done like clockwork. You treat us well and with respect and it made me feel special and wanted. I Thank you for that and although I have bit been in many campaigns I have to say your is one of the best and very well organized. Never once did I feel cheated or like I was treated badly. I always felt heard and respected. Thank you .

If you find you need more members please inbox me whenever you feel and I shall accept the offer. Much appreciated and good luck with the new campaign.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:03:03 PM

Thanks BetcoinCasino I have been part of this campaign since December of the last year and this has been by far the best campaign I have been part.

I’m changing my signature now, I hope that is not a problem since stage 23 ended more than a day ago.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: