Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PX Hybrid POW/POS [SHA-256] MINING POOL **STAKING ANDROID WALLETS** [ANN]  (Read 61516 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 02:05:37 PM

I have been having much trouble amd aggrovatio. From PX android wallet not even staking as you have to have it open. Just a battery drain that's all. So now I put my PX on poswallet and now it stakes. Its much better getting bit by bit then waiting for a large amount you dont even know you will get or not.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 02:33:49 PM

I have been having much trouble amd aggrovatio. From PX android wallet not even staking as you have to have it open. Just a battery drain that's all. So now I put my PX on poswallet and now it stakes. Its much better getting bit by bit then waiting for a large amount you dont even know you will get or not.
Somebody here has proved that the Android wallet does stake, even though there is a lot of aggravation involved.

razorgames

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 09:40:10 PM

I will soon be staking all my coins on Android it is much easier/faster than setting up a Raspberry Pi. Not only to mention almost everybody has a spare Android device that is worth noting to resell so why not utilize it somehow!
As for a wallet being on your main Android device that is really a preference on how you use your device and a few other variables, but I would not leave any large coin deposit on the device you carry around.

Low Fee Mining Pool Razor Pool
////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
Qasim1234

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2016, 05:01:21 AM

hey community i am happy to see PX dev trying to save this coin but without more exchanges and without  modify the OP and introduction of PX and it's Aim without future plans road map it's difficult  it;s a short tip good luck developer. PX is good coin with low supply hope got good price in future.
you guys can try coinexchange.io , c-cex , cryptopia , livecoin , crypto trade and other exchanges to expand PX
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 02:04:23 PM

hey community i am happy to see PX dev trying to save this coin but without more exchanges and without  modify the OP and introduction of PX and it's Aim without future plans road map it's difficult  it;s a short tip good luck developer. PX is good coin with low supply hope got good price in future.
you guys can try coinexchange.io , c-cex , cryptopia , livecoin , crypto trade and other exchanges to expand PX
I am not DEV - I hired iGOTSPOTS to help us, and I got MystphysX to create Staking Android Wallet.

huntalan81

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:45:08 PM

Hi all,

Is there only one pool to mine?

Delete my negative trust, pls.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:15:42 PM

Hi all,

Is there only one pool to mine?
Yes, because PX is an MPOS coin. It is difficult to get a pool that can mine MPOS

crypto-trade.net

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 06:55:10 PM

We added your cryptocurrency.
With respect, the development team of Crypto-trade.
Crypto-Trade – Official Announcement https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1604225.0
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:49:30 PM

How much minimum balance to STAKING ANDROID WALLETS?
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:16:29 PM

How much minimum balance to STAKING ANDROID WALLETS?

razorgames staked with 100,000 PX, though he has now moved his coins.

There is no minimum, but you should try staking with more than 100,000 PX, so that you get realistic and regular rewards.

Here is razorgames test below:

PX Android Wallet Test

Test setup:

Phone: Galaxy S4 Mini
Start Date and Time: Sunday September 4th 9am EST.
Transferred Amount: 100,000.00 PX
Blockchain Page: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/px/address.dws?Pq1sNpkjMgNqCn9h43yx2L5DaJvCeRVXkz.htm
Wallet Mode: Locked

I will fill in more info for everyone to see without links to show the Android Wallet staking capabilities and time frames for a mint...

I will also be posting my thoughts and findings on the wallet at a later time for everyone to see.

UPDATE:

Date and Time: Saturday September 10th 9AM EST
Wallet Mode: Unlocked

Wallet shows following stake times.
10m: 0.07%
24h: 8.98%
30d: 100%
90d: 100%

Keep posted

huntalan81

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:28:00 PM

Hi all.

I want to mine PX but I have no shares, miner does not shows it, pool's dashboard does not shows it, too.  Can you help what the problem is?

My settings:

bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://thefudpool.com:3001/#skipcbcheck -u laccesonda.1 -p x -S ICA:\\.\COM7 -S ICA:\\.\COM14 -S ICA:\\.\COM15 -S ICA:\\.\COM16 --set-device ICA:baud=115200 --set-device ICA:reopen=timeout --set-device ICA:work_division=1 --set-device ICA:fpga_count=1 --set-device ICA:probe_timeout=100 --set-device ICA:timing=0.22 --api-listen 2>log

If I don't use #skipcbcheck shows it "all pools are dead".

Delete my negative trust, pls.
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 02:17:57 PM

Hi all.

I want to mine PX but I have no shares, miner does not shows it, pool's dashboard does not shows it, too.  Can you help what the problem is?

My settings:

bfgminer.exe -o stratum+tcp://thefudpool.com:3001/#skipcbcheck -u laccesonda.1 -p x -S ICA:\\.\COM7 -S ICA:\\.\COM14 -S ICA:\\.\COM15 -S ICA:\\.\COM16 --set-device ICA:baud=115200 --set-device ICA:reopen=timeout --set-device ICA:work_division=1 --set-device ICA:fpga_count=1 --set-device ICA:probe_timeout=100 --set-device ICA:timing=0.22 --api-listen 2>log

If I don't use #skipcbcheck shows it "all pools are dead".
kdsmith18542 owns the PX mining pool. Please contact him here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=426551

Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 03:34:54 PM

The android wallet is terrible I wouldn't use it. U send PX to poswallet and it never recieved it. I did check everything was right and it was so I don't know what to make of it. All I know is i'm out now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 03:55:59 PM

The android wallet is terrible I wouldn't use it. U send PX to poswallet and it never recieved it. I did check everything was right and it was so I don't know what to make of it. All I know is i'm out now.
What was really wrong with the android wallet? I think that the issue is with POSWALLET, not with PX.

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:29:08 PM

PX coin is now at BITCOINGARDEN
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=10348.new#new

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:33:24 PM

I paid for the PX android wallet. The real problem might be with POSWALLET, because everybody else is complaining about them.

Please contact MystphysX (DEV who made PX Android wallet) here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=185981

This is the thread that MystphysX dedicated to Android wallets:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1587471.0

razorgames

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2016, 11:06:39 PM

Sorry for my absence everyone I've been terribly busy with my health and family. When I get time I will add more notes on my test of the Android wallet and my experiences.

I want to add a few notes just to put a few things at rest quick.
The Android wallet does work meaning it will send receive and stake PX coins! I toss 100k coins to prove so.

Another note towards pools I am in the middle of building a fee free pool however I am having extreme difficulties with the stratum that connects users to the pool. Many of my attempts in a live environment as well as a test environment with no limitations have failed. When I get this up and running I will post for everybody so that nobody feels out in the cold about not being able to mine as well as having backup options for numerous reasons minors all know.
If any experts towards the python stratum would like to help please hit me up and when I get time I will get back to you and please everybody else stay tuned I will finish up my post straight shortly and findings of the Android wallet.

Cheers

////    8 Server Nodes, 16 Intel 6 core CPU`s and a boat load of ram for your mining pleasure!    ////    Razorgames    ////
GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:14:54 AM

Sorry for my absence everyone I've been terribly busy with my health and family. When I get time I will add more notes on my test of the Android wallet and my experiences.

I want to add a few notes just to put a few things at rest quick.
The Android wallet does work meaning it will send receive and stake PX coins! I toss 100k coins to prove so.

Another note towards pools I am in the middle of building a fee free pool however I am having extreme difficulties with the stratum that connects users to the pool. Many of my attempts in a live environment as well as a test environment with no limitations have failed. When I get this up and running I will post for everybody so that nobody feels out in the cold about not being able to mine as well as having backup options for numerous reasons minors all know.
If any experts towards the python stratum would like to help please hit me up and when I get time I will get back to you and please everybody else stay tuned I will finish up my post straight shortly and findings of the Android wallet.

Cheers
Ask kdsmith, he operated the current FUDPOOL

Kdsmith is busy, but this is his contact:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=426551

razorgames

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 11:54:50 AM

We have worked close for a bit on it with no luck so I decided to do some testing on my own to try and figure it out.
My testing has basically led me to build a coin from scratch! Then I built the stratum and mpos site.
Conclusion: Works
Then back to PX with no luck on the stratum at all Sad

I will keep working towards getting everyone a fee free pool on my dedicated servers as well as my own solo mining pool so I can start throwing some hash power about.

On another note has anybody had difficulties building a Unix QT? I find on Ubuntu 14.04 it fails for me all the time with a ton of errors in the scripts.
As well has anybody noticed that the gif icon for the taskbar is always missing?
I just want to see if these are my problems or other people are experiencing the same problems before I report them to Spots. Thanks

GREEDYJOHN (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:25:35 AM

We have worked close for a bit on it with no luck so I decided to do some testing on my own to try and figure it out.
My testing has basically led me to build a coin from scratch! Then I built the stratum and mpos site.
Conclusion: Works
Then back to PX with no luck on the stratum at all Sad

I will keep working towards getting everyone a fee free pool on my dedicated servers as well as my own solo mining pool so I can start throwing some hash power about.

On another note has anybody had difficulties building a Unix QT? I find on Ubuntu 14.04 it fails for me all the time with a ton of errors in the scripts.
As well has anybody noticed that the gif icon for the taskbar is always missing?
I just want to see if these are my problems or other people are experiencing the same problems before I report them to Spots. Thanks
I also noticed that the GIF icon was missing was missing from the taskbar. I appreciate your effort by trying to get assistance from SPOTS.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: