Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 07:16:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best client for modification  (Read 334 times)
paolgiacometti (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:11:11 AM

Dear All,

sorry for the long intro but I google a while and I do not find any satisfactory answer.

I have a website where I can send / receive bitcoin.

I used blockchain api with a wallet for processing the transactions.

However, due to the fact that in the last months blockchain changed the authentication API for processing the transactions, I was wondering if I could build my own processing system.

Due to the fact that I had some experience in java and that it is possible to export the blockchain wallet to multibit I tried this solution:

download multibit-hd
export my wallet
try to include in multibit-hd a client web service that was able to download the whole list of transactions in and out and process them.

However, I am not so skilled to code this. So here is the question:

I would like to know it there is out there a simple open source (better GPL) client in java or .net that is able to send / receive a transaction from a bitcoin address in a simple way so that I can code the client web service to automate the process as described.

In fact, I do not want third part API or services as I would like to avoid being dependent on a third party actor.

As a possible alternative if there is out there some command line client that is able to send / receive transaction from a bitcoin address by launching a simple command line with some parameters that would be great. I tried bitcoin core that seems to have some command line features but it need lots of storage capacity (80GB) that I do not have at the moment.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Paolo

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 6659

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

Both Bitcoin Core and Electrum offer a JSON-RPC interface which makes it easy to send and receive Bitcoin without relying on a third party.

Docs for Bitcoin Core RPC: https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-reference#bitcoin-core-apis
Docs for using Electrum on a website: http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/merchant.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: