Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:38:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading MY BITCOINS for your whatever(only taking risky trades from trusted)  (Read 460 times)
mybtcyourpaypal (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:26:52 AM

Okay, i think i should make a proper thread to do this daily.

BTCMY BITCOINSBTC to be trading with your following money/currencies
1. Paypal(i am willing to accept anything from 20 to 100, with me sending first without an escrow for trusted[i trust] members)
2. One Vanilla Gift Cards(i can only accept if you can take a physical picture of the card you own. i really have more resources then you if you intend to take those bought for 350 to try and get your way through here. it won't work)
3. Direct Deposits(i only take cash deposits, cheque deposits will only be done with again, trusted[i trust] members
4. Western Union(this is one of the only 2 types of money i accept, that there is a fee i charge
5. Moneygram(this is the other type of money i accept that there is a fee i charge)

So, my rates for (1) to (3) are, flat, but you have to make sure i do not lose money in this trades, which means, cover me for example paypal fees, if you have a way to get it into my account for no fees, then no fees.
(4) & (5) these trades are set in stone at preev + 6%. Likewise for all my trades, as long as i can trust you, i am willing to put up the bitcoins in advance.

Lastly, please do not ask how much bitcoins i have, because it is convenient for me to get from exchangers/miners, i am only doing this to bring back up some liveliness in bitcoins trading because scammers killed it. I check my PMs daily, so if you are a trusted member i traded with before, and told you, leave the amount you need and your wallet address. you can send it anytime after you receive the bitcoins from me(of course, i very much prefer immediately after you see the bitcoins in your wallet, lol)

No i do not have skype, no i do not have any other chat method. My website will be ready soon, stay tuned.

p/s: to answer some of your irritating queries before you even ask them, no, you don't need to know if i have any other accouts at where-ever or whenever that are trusted enough for you to trade with me, because very often, i am sending bitcoins first. tell me whats riskier then doing that i will reply to any of your question asking. thanks.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:40:23 AM

just completed a trade of 75 with this guy, he went first, for my paypal, picked up a good deal, i would say, thanks, will be on alot for you now
Lionidas

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 02:49:34 PM

Would like to try out your service with a small paypal deal can you do this?
I accept all your conditions and rate.
mybtcyourpaypal (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:02:31 PM

how small?
Lionidas

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:26:39 PM

how small?
$29 for starters to see how it goes.
kirch

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:29:40 PM

Let me know if you are willing to sell  $500 worth of bitcoin with WU/Moneygram for 1:1
gt_addict

Activity: 2492
Merit: 621

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 05:21:52 PM

Just did a transaction for 0.08btc. He sent first and I paid via paypal immediately. This is how currency exchanges should go. Smooth, Fast and trust on both sides. Thanks for a great transaction and good rates.

Ill be back for more when you've got it Wink

**SUPPORT SIDEHACK** Miner Development Donations to:  1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr

Donations/Tips to:-   1GTADDicTXD1uachKKgW24DZDxDGhSMdRa

Join Bitconnect: https://bitconnect.co/?ref=gtaddict
Lionidas

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:52:42 PM

What timezone is the OP in?
He must of feel asleep cause right after I sent a pm he went offline and I have been waiting for an answer for this small trade with him. Kinda saddening.  Cry
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: