Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best client for modification  (Read 334 times)
paolgiacometti (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:11:11 AM

Dear All,

sorry for the long intro but I google a while and I do not find any satisfactory answer.

I have a website where I can send / receive bitcoin.

I used blockchain api with a wallet for processing the transactions.

However, due to the fact that in the last months blockchain changed the authentication API for processing the transactions, I was wondering if I could build my own processing system.

Due to the fact that I had some experience in java and that it is possible to export the blockchain wallet to multibit I tried this solution:

download multibit-hd
export my wallet
try to include in multibit-hd a client web service that was able to download the whole list of transactions in and out and process them.

However, I am not so skilled to code this. So here is the question:

I would like to know it there is out there a simple open source (better GPL) client in java or .net that is able to send / receive a transaction from a bitcoin address in a simple way so that I can code the client web service to automate the process as described.

In fact, I do not want third part API or services as I would like to avoid being dependent on a third party actor.

As a possible alternative if there is out there some command line client that is able to send / receive transaction from a bitcoin address by launching a simple command line with some parameters that would be great. I tried bitcoin core that seems to have some command line features but it need lots of storage capacity (80GB) that I do not have at the moment.

Thanks for any suggestion.

Paolo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6641

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 12:58:45 PM

Both Bitcoin Core and Electrum offer a JSON-RPC interface which makes it easy to send and receive Bitcoin without relying on a third party.

Docs for Bitcoin Core RPC: https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-reference#bitcoin-core-apis
Docs for using Electrum on a website: http://docs.electrum.org/en/latest/merchant.html

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: