Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:43:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER LEVEL?  (Read 358 times)
olubams (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 08:44:44 AM

There is something I want to know, and that is how the activity level counts. I have read about it on other threads but didnt get it. Please can anyone explain in simple terms how it is counted... Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:16:04 AM

Activity counts is updated 10 minutes tops upon doing a posts. Each 2 weeks 14 activity is accumulated provided in those 2 weeks you posted at least once. Once the accumulated activity has been updated to the maximum accumulated activity then u must wait for another 2 weeks for another update.

olubams (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:28:28 AM

Activity counts is updated 10 minutes tops upon doing a posts. Each 2 weeks 14 activity is accumulated provided in those 2 weeks you posted at least once. Once the accumulated activity has been updated to the maximum accumulated activity then u must wait for another 2 weeks for another update.

Thank you for taking time out to explain. That means the maximum activity for two weeks is 14 and after that I will have to wait for another two weeks to get another update?
Xanidas

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:34:33 AM

wrong. activity updates if you made a post every xx:15 of every hour and yes correct activity only increase per 14 every 2week period

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:48:53 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2016, 10:37:53 AM by Lauda

All that information that you need can be found by reading the sticky thread within this section (updating, ranks & restrictions): Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?).

Update: He did not specifically say that he had read the stickied thread.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
JesusHadAegis

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 10:25:36 AM

wrong. activity updates if you made a post every xx:15 of every hour and yes correct activity only increase per 14 every 2week period

I mentioned that. just one post every week updates you activity accumulation

All that information that you need can be found by reading the sticky thread within this section (updating, ranks & restrictions): Forum ranks/positions/badges (What do those shiny coins under my name mean?).

He said he read it but he didnt understand it.

Thank you for taking time out to explain. That means the maximum activity for two weeks is 14 and after that I will have to wait for another two weeks to get another update?

Yes, if you posted enough for those accumulated activity. Like if u posted 35 post, your activity would limit until 24 (4weeks). you have to wait another 2 weeks until those activities would be updated. And also to be exact, activities are updated every tuesday.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: