Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 351 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][rICO]Antshares Blockchain Mainnet is ONLINE!  (Read 1300509 times)
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 07:25:28 AM

for localization:
frankly speaking I can get all of them translated in 1 hour.
It's because we do not encourage you to use mobile/web wallets for now.
We have not conducted well-rounded tests on these versions. Incompatible issues may occur and that's not what we would like to see.

However we must improve the existing windows client in the meantime.
When you are running the windows client, you function as a full node, whereas you are a light node running mobile/web wallets.

If you are a developer, of course you can run these wallets right now and find potential problems.
We have a bounty for securities, remember?

About web wallet, where can I find the private key file, if I generated an address in the web client.

Edit: When I click the export option in the web wallet, nothing happens.
web wallet? web wallet?
or you mean windows wallet? the place you store your wallet files.

Web wallet. What is the location of the private key file in windows?

I asked the dev.
You used a browser or a cellphone? model?
click "导出” which means export, then you should see the wif format private key

Why is it difficult to have English version of the web wallet, I think Antshares is doing this intentionally to frustrate us investors. Let them release the English version for Christ sake.

yes, coz it's unstable, could be signifcant issues that none of us could see.
usually ppl are smart enough to use these software, not smart enough to find bugs in them.
good manner when asking for these software, not so good manner when they are met with incompatible issues.

don't use them, we need time to test.

So having only one semi-functional wallet working, with the ability to support only one specific exchange - who on that team thought it would be smart to release anything to the public?  My guess - it wasn't meant for the "public", only a certain group of people that were meant to profit.  This all smells like excuse after excuse.  Not to mention, you told another member here they must be running a 64-bit system in order for the wallet to even run?  What I'd LOVE to know is why weren't ANY of these details released while you weren't as biased about where the ICO money was coming from?  Do not feed me with "unforeseen" blanket answers either.  Let's break down so far what we do know for sure about this project:

1.  You knew you only had one wallet which would only work with a particular system.  Not all users are running 64-bit systems, many are still running on machines they pieced together with whatever parts they could.
2.  You knew only one exchange would be able to support ANS
3.  Apparently writing words in English in your wallet's code makes it unstable
4.  Instead of sending people their ANS, you left it up to them to claim it.  This is a good time to mention that submitting your private key through a form on some website somewhere to have coin sent to your public key is about as ridiculous as it gets.  If people lose their keys, that's on them.  Holding people's funds back until they come to "claim it" which is what was effectively done by sending you BTC - is on you.

I question this project for many reasons.  I question the very core ability it's sold many on which is "many blockchains interacting".  What you have done is used people's names to gain trust and then pulled a bait and switch (promised one thing, delivered another).  The names you claim are involved in this project have a history and reputation that follows as being very intelligent, connected to the community, and trustworthy.  So far all that has been displayed is anything but that.  What "wise team of businessmen" thought it would be a good strategy to execute in the fashion you have?  What developers could say with pride "we should release this wallet"?  Lastly, who there thought people wouldn't see through this immediately once they realized what was truly going on?

This is yet another punch to the gut in crypto.  Yet another scam to enable a select group of people to profit, while others sit and wait with hope.  You have bugs you feel are that complicated that it's holding progress back?  People are often wise enough to run it but not debug it?  Agreed.  Send me your code, I'll send you the bill after I've fixed it.  I'm not one to express such disdain for a project or go out of character seemingly off-the-handle as I have, but I'm really getting fed up with this.

The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 07:42:48 AM

Yet another scam

Neoscoin dev said it well. Time to dump it to shit, guize.  Grin

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:02:57 AM

I absolutely agree with twoturtles! Everybody who has read my posts in this thread knows that I always was very supportive and believed in this, but what I've seen the last days is indeed concerning, because it is absolutely not in line with what I believed to see in this project.

It was said that there would be the web-wallet in place because it is device/OS agnostic. And it was said that it would be on chinese and western exchanges.

And the lack of communication and explanations about what's going on while people are not able to receive what they've bought (including myself, because I'm on Mac and not on Windows) is in fact what concerns me most. It seems you guys give a shit on those now who've believed in you and invested in this.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:05:24 AM

I absolutely agree with twoturtles! Everybody who has read my posts in this thread knows that I always was very supportive and believed in this, but what I've seen the last days is indeed concerning, because it is absolutely not in line with what I believed to see in this project.

It was said that there would be the web-wallet in place because it is device/OS agnostic. And it was said that it would be on chinese and western exchange.

And the lack of communication and explanations about what's going on while people are not able to receive what they've bought (including myself, because I'm on Mac and not on Windows) is in fact what concerns me most. It seems you guys give a shit on those now who've believed in you and invested in this.

Yeah it is quite amazing when you think about how many non-China investors this project gathered. Even more than domestic investors if I'm correct?

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:15:50 AM

how to claim bounty blog post?
cause in surveymonkey no spot for bounty blog post  Sad
and i have transfer the private key but still not receive my coin from ico not bounty
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:20:53 AM

Just after the ICO when the dev tried to have a vacation like they said is suspecting enough. Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work. these devs seem to have no chinese blood but of neanderthals.

I was wondering too about the vacation thing, and again after recharging their battery they forgot that they have more international investors than the local. I just don't understand how changing Chinese language to English would make a wallet unstable. The distribution seems skewed towards a side to me and now I understand the 1000BTC investment

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:25:09 AM

how to claim bounty blog post?
cause in surveymonkey no spot for bounty blog post  Sad
and i have transfer the private key but still not receive my coin from ico not bounty

Private Key is meant to be private and not to be handed to anyone nor posted to a webpage.
If you have sent it to them, its something that you should be worrying by now. Be strong and have faith though.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Fern

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:29:27 AM

Settle down fellas, we all know this is high risk wild-west investing.

You just don't know what is going on behind the scenes. Give these guys 3 -6 months and then we'll judge.

Most projects bend the truth and miss deadlines but they mean well.
antshares

Activity: 350

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:35:35 AM

It was said that there would be the web-wallet in place because it is device/OS agnostic. And it was said that it would be on chinese and western exchanges.

tempus

Thank you for your support.

Here's what I've got to say:
You are all concerned, because you worry when looking at the price.
However, we are working hard on delivery of good quality software and make sure it doesn't go wrong anymore.

The philosophy here is that we cannot afford to have any of the ico participants end up getting wrong number of ANS, or worse, lost it.

Let's calm down a bit. Everything will be delivered. But it takes time.

And a piece of personal suggestion: you may stand to gain after the initial selling on CN exchanges

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:38:48 AM

Just after the ICO when the dev tried to have a vacation like they said is suspecting enough. Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work. these devs seem to have no chinese blood but of neanderthals.

Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work. these devs seem to have no chinese blood but of neanderthals.

I'd say nothing. But this is not helping.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:40:28 AM

localization is not done simply because they don't want you to use flawed software,
rating low will cause a lot of trouble. Please be patient.

I will speak to the dev again to speed this up.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:41:16 AM

Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work. these devs seem to have no chinese blood but of neanderthals.

I'd say that these statements are a bit harsh. I mean, "Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work" That's a bit racist and stereotypical.

twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:45:42 AM

tempus

However, we are working hard on delivery of good quality software and make sure it doesn't go wrong anymore.

The philosophy here is that we cannot afford to have any of the ico participants end up getting wrong number of ANS, or worse, lost it.

And a piece of personal suggestion: you may stand to gain after the initial selling on CN exchanges

I don't recall reading him worrying about the price or his profit, more the fundamentals of it all and the current situation.  What you've done here is more or less taken an opportunity for those who are reading to take the impression you're aware of, or will be pumping the market once the dust settles.  You instill trust more and more with each response.  Not to mention your boiler plate answer preceding that.  How would it be possible for ICO participants to receive the wrong amount of ANS?  You have a wallet with generated ANS for distribution, a list of public keys with a corresponding amount owed to them (generated through your own tools, mind you) and a staff of people supposedly.  Telling him or anyone to "calm down a bit" that it "takes time" is complete and utter garbage.  If it was going to "take time" then you should not have released any wallet in the first place.  I'd be willing to wager the commit history on github doesn't reflect what's actually under the hood powering the wallet that's been released.  I think it's all smoke and mirrors, for the record.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:46:18 AM

tempus

And a piece of personal suggestion:cyou may stand to gain after the initial selling on CN exchanges

Thanks for the reply! But it's not that much about the price. I know it could recover fast. What concerns me is that you guys are not on the slack and at least yesterday rarely in this thread. I mean, you just posted ANS is on Yunbi and that was it for the whole day - while people had problems to get their ANS and I personally not even tried to claim what I've bought. There is a lack of basic information.

One question I have is: Is there something like a deadline to claim ANS? Or can I do it also in let's say one months when all is (hopefully) stable? Are there bigger problems with the network in general? It doesn't seem easy for exchanges to implement ANS... And of course many, including me, would like to know on which western exchanges this will be and when.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:51:55 AM

I'd say that these statements are a bit harsh. I mean, "Chinese rarely spend vacations, they work work and work" That's a bit racist and stereotypical.

Nope. My grandfather is a Chinese, it does mean i have a Chinese blood. My grandfather work so hard that he sells fish in the morning and street noddles in the afternoon. My father stays in China working on a ship to which he works everyday, not even a rest day. and finds no time to buy a pair of shoe. so he wears the company's supply. That is how i know my father.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:53:13 AM

some words I would like to share with you guys.
This is new territory for both of us. No Chinese project tried this before, right?
So you rarely chose a Chinese project before, right?
The difference here is that our standards of measurement and information access differ.

For example, we have achieved a lot after the ico termination. We now have alibaba using a blockchain
that is based on Antshares, now you ask who's alibaba? see: this is the problem. You dun feel the same.

But I will try harder to get all of us on the same page.

Same with the Mid-Autumn Festival: it's not really a vacation, we went to Xiamen for a meeting with Fadada,
the Law Chain partner to produce a future planning. While Xiamen happens to be a tourism city. We left early before we could have some good time because of an imminent typhoon, ask me what's a typhoon?

We are also getting recognition from National Judicial Authentication Center. A partnership with Shougang Fund to startup incubation service (via antshares).

We are trying to look into the west in search of biz partners, but the progress is not so good for the potential legal risks.

But we are moving fast, and this is biz-wise only.
We will have more to come tech-wise, we added now 6 more developers from Java to C. We have been running PoC projects based on Antshares for another 2 dozens of big corporations in the past month alone.

We have some exciting news to come as well very soon in this week and next week.

If Antshare could take 1 step toward you in overcoming cultural difference, why not you take another step towards us?
Crypto ppl, of all ppl, should achieve this, isn't it?

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

tempus

And a piece of personal suggestion:cyou may stand to gain after the initial selling on CN exchanges

Thanks for the reply! But it's not that much about the price. I know it could recover fast. What concerns me is that you guys are not on the slack and at least yesterday rarely in this thread. I mean, you just posted ANS is on Yunbi and that was it for the whole day - while people had problems to get their ANS and I personally not even tried to claim what I've bought. There is a lack of basic information.

One question I have is: Is there something like a deadline to claim ANS? Or can I do it also in let's say one months when all is (hopefully) stable? Are there bigger problems with the network in general? It doesn't seem easy for exchanges to implement ANS... And of course many, including me, would like to know on which western exchanges this will be and when.

no deadline for claim
all ANS "generation" and "distribution" are on the blockchain for you to check.
Bittrex in comm, got some tech issue otherwise it would hav been there since day 1

the network is very stable actually, the consensus itself is made to be stable.

tempus, and many of you, sorry for the lack of communication here recently.
You can imagine the same picture here in China....ppl are going to eat us.....

But again, I urge calm, we will get there.
At least its better than some testnet-a-thousand-year projects.

antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:06:55 AM

also: Yunbi is tradable, for those of you who have received ANS.
Liqui is also west based as I recall, they are doing formal trading now as well.

I mean, if you truly worry about the price. I cannot give you suggestions on this front.

tempus
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:12:39 AM

tempus

no deadline for claim
all ANS "generation" and "distribution" are on the blockchain for you to check.
Bittrex in comm, got some tech issue otherwise it would hav been there since day 1

the network is very stable actually, the consensus itself is made to be stable.

tempus, and many of you, sorry for the lack of communication here recently.
You can imagine the same picture here in China....ppl are going to eat us.....

But again, I urge calm, we will get there.
At least its better than some testnet-a-thousand-year projects.

Okay, thanks! It's understandable that it's a rough time for you guys. And I personally don't worry that much about short-term prices. For me it was really more because of the combination that many had problems with the tech, that it was visible that also yunbi seemed to have some problems to implement ANS on their exchange (no trading for hours) and that you guys were very quiet.

But I think everybody appreciates that you try to clear things up now!
antshares

NEO Smart Economy

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 09:15:24 AM

regarding poloniex, I know you like it. I like it, too.
We are trying to get there but I think we should be too anxious.

https://news.bitcoin.com/chinese-government-blockchain-whitepaper/
You see Onchain Solutions is the Antshares Team's legal entity.

Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 351 »
  Print  

Jump to: