Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitminer.io real or scam?  (Read 182767 times)
Myrtle124

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 01:59:36 AM

I could actually withdraw but would never invest.

https://youtu.be/E4nTzC-1SPc

DO NOT INVEST

Get your 0.005 every 10 days until it goes down.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr. Blond

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:39:00 AM

i upgraded to tier 1 and tried to pay out. i have not got 1 payout yet and am waiting over 2 months!

I wrote them a couple of times and with a very short reply they told me to wait.

To me this is a scam as clearr as day!
davey76

Activity: 508
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:47:47 PM

DO NOT INVEST

That's my planm wait until 0.005 and get the coins if possible.
Anony121

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:11:13 PM

DO NOT INVEST

That's my planm wait until 0.005 and get the coins if possible.

You won't get them.

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:00:27 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 05:48:30 PM by Cindy1983

i upgraded to tier 1 and tried to pay out. i have not got 1 payout yet and am waiting over 2 months!

I wrote them a couple of times and with a very short reply they told me to wait.

You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You think you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You thing you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
I dont know why people are lazy enough not to search into things since typing google.com in the url bar isnt really hard at all.We can anytime  search informations on a certain investment and we can see feedbacks and user experience on it which we can really able to see if its a good investment or not.Be wary always on those paid comments or fakes because if you are careless enough you would easily fooled by them and also all the things that do offer easy money is most likely scams this is why when you saw a site offering too good to be true offers then better not to pay attention so that you wont able to lose up money.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Anony121

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:18:00 PM

You should check before invest. There are a lot of review about Bitminer.io on the internet and you can easily find it on Google so why don't you do that before invest in this scam site? You really believe that someone willing to pay you because of nothing? You thing you no need to do anything and you still get money Smiley)). You should be careful next time dude Smiley
I dont know why people are lazy enough not to search into things since typing google.com in the url bar isnt really hard at all.

Besides being lazy is it that people these days believe things way too fast.
And lets be honest.
Most of the people which end up losing money or figure out that the site is a scam are people which are newcomers to the BTC world.

"Nothing is what it seems"

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway."
supu

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:32:05 PM

The free account BitMiner v1.0 pays 40 satoshis a minute or 0.0006BTC per day, which at the current BTC price of $4300 equates to $2.58 per day.

Why will anyone give you that much amount for opening only a single page of their website?

Think before you leap.
syauqialbaana

Activity: 220

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:06:36 AM

If u want to check which site is scam or not
just go to www.badbitcoin.org
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 11:43:17 AM

Bitminer.io is a largest known scam website in this world with no doubts.
If you search over google, you will not see even a single review that says positive words about bitminer.
HYIP sites are highly depreciated and are absolute scam. Money you deposit in bitminer alike sites, is gone forever.

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:51:27 PM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
This website claims to earn 0.0000004 bitcoin every minute / 0.0006 everyday.
I've searched about this website but there is no many information.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

bitminer is scam so you have to try to invest in other fields like coins trading, investing, shares, real estates and some other tasks etc. most of the people trying to do mining but cloud mining and mining is scam few times so for that you have to choose one of the best and secure type of investment signature campaign is the best and secure investment.
Currently if someone looking for investment in bitcoin best is holding because its giving very good profit just keep eye on daily chart and hold this investing in any HYPE or scheme give you shock never trust any site or any person just use your own mind and do some if you want otherwise simply hold bitcoin for some time and take good profit
mattmct

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:39:31 AM

Having heard about this website recently in one of the Telegram channels I joined.
I found this website listed in the bad list on badbitcoin.org with the reason "Don't download that plugin. It seems to be phishing Lastpass credentials", I told this to some users using this service but they try to convince me this is not true or they don't care about Lastpass because they don't use it.

I still not sure if this website is legit or not, want to hear some opinions from bitcointalk users.

i can say that site is just another HYIP/ponzi site where you will get paid if there are more investors come and make deposit after you. there is no real mining, they say you will mine using your browser? f*** that shit. even GPU's will have hard time generating that much coins daily

It's true and is all over the forum. That's shameless thing companies are earning money by scamming others. Mining hopefully develop in future (the cloud type) and will give us real opportunity. But for now everything seems to be filled with hectic contracts claiming you big returns. There are only few of them who are legit but still they are cloud miners anyway.
It's presumably a trick as it is recommended by the vast majority. All mining organizations are trick and are not put stock in commendable. Regardless of the possibility that this isn't a trick, the measure of individuals who are calling it trick are sufficient purpose behind you to avoid it. There are different thoughts like exchanging, signature battle, betting and crediting on the off chance that you need to get into bitcoins all these different choices are reasonable and great. In any case, on the off chance that you truly need to do mining still it's smarter to setup your own apparatus and in the event that you can't do that, beginning mining is one of the trusted cloud mining organizations.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:44:36 AM

I have tried this site in the past but sadly if you reach your minimum payout. They will force you to invest or upgrade your account to cash out your bitcoin. I know some people invest and then get their first payout but when it comes to another payout of yours, They don't pay another more. So this is 100% scam be careful  I heard a lot of complaint about this site. I never invest in that cloud mining scam anyway.

HighlyPeed

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:02:15 PM

PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO ALL THESE SAME WALLET ADDRESSES ON THIS FORUM
 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7

“SITEDIRECTED”
THE WEBSITE BITMINER FREE IS MOST DEFINETLY A SCAM, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT MAY NOT BE THE CORRECT LEGAL TERM TO DESCRIBE ITS ILLEGAL ACTIONS AGAINST THE CONSUMER “MINER” USING THE MINING SITE “BITMINER FREE” THAT CLEARLY ILLUSTRATES ITS SERVICES ARE FREE,              I HAVE NOT FOUND ONE ILLUSTRATION ON THE SITE WHICH WOULD LIMIT WITHDRAWING THE MINERS FREE GENERATED BITCOINS WHICH THE SITE CLEARLY OFFERS,

YET HERES THE ISSUE, THIS IS A MUST BEFORE WITHDRAWING,THERE MUST BE    0.00500000 GENERATED .. WHICH I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH, AND STILL YET THIS IS NOT NOTED ANYWHERE ON THE SITE UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A WITHDRAW,THEN LATER I CONTINUE TO JUST LET MY ACCOUNT MINE IN AUTO PILOT AS THE SITE HAS SET UP THE OPTIONS FOR THEIR MINING OPPURTUNITIES, NOW THAT I HAVE GENERATED 0.04231616BITCOINS I WAS READY TO WITHDRAW … THIS IS WHAT HAS HIGHLY PEED ME OFF.. THE SITE WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW UNLESS YOU UPGRADE YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH THE CHEAPEST PLAN IS LIKE $94 OR 0.01 BITCOINS, AND WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO USE THE FREE BITCOINS TO UPGRADE, SO WHATS THAT TELL YOU!!! WELL IT TELLS ME THEIR BITCOINS DON’T ACTUALLY HAVE ANY VALUE TO THEM AND THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY ON THE ACCOUNT UPGRADES
SO I DID MAKE A SUPPORT TICKET AND SEND IT TO THEM AND THEY REPLIED WHAT IS STATED BELOW.. SO I RAN ACROSS THIS FORUM AND NOTICED THE SAME WALLET ADDRESS THEY ACCUSED ME OF HAVING .. THERE ARE OTHERS HAVING THE SAME ADDRESS AS THE “ROBOSUPPORTTEAM” SENT ME, HOW IRONIC IS THAT AND THAT ALSO TELLS ME THE RESPONSE IS FROM A GENERATED ROBOTIC ..SYSTEM DIGITALLY SET UP TO RESPOND WITH THE SAME MESSAGES, MAYBE THERES OTHER CONSIDERING THE TYPE OF TICKET BUT CONCERNING WITHDRAWS, YES IT’S A ANOTHER SCAM ANOTHER THEIF IF YOU WILL TAKING OUR CONSTITUTION AND JUST SPITTING ON IT I SAY THIS BECAUSE OF ALL THE LIES, CRIMES, HACKS IDENITY THEFT, SCAMS COMING AT YOU FROM EVERY DIRECTION, II LOVE THE INTERNET AND ALL ITSGREAT OPPURTUNITIES IT GIVES PEOPLE .. YET IT’S THE MOST CORRUPT PLACE WHERE TRUST CANNOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY, FROM VIOLATION OF THE PRIVACY ACT THE THE 4TH AMENDMENT.. SPYED ON LISTEN I ON, STOLEN IDENTITY CREDENTIALS ALWAYS A BREACH .. I COULD GO ON BUT I KNOW YOU ALL GET THE PICTURE, 

SO NOW!!!!
 BACK TO THIS SITE,”SITEDIRECTED” THEY NEED TO RELEASE OUR BITCOINS, ITS ONLY FAIR AND RIGHT, THIS SITE IS VIOLATING THE RIGHTS OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AS WELL AS OTHERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.. AND IM JUST TIRED OF THE POOR BEING TRAMPLED ON PLUS IT TAKES OUR CHANCE AWAY FROM THE OPPURTUNITY TO INVEST IN THE GROWING DIGITALCURRENCY, THE OWNER OF THIS SITE SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.. AND RELEASE OUR BITCOINS, I’LL BE HONEST I DO NOT HAVE ANY BITCOINS ESTABLISHED IN MY WALLET AND I HAVE A FEW WALLETS YET I HAVENTHAD THE XTRA MONEY TO PARTAKE . YET ONLY THE FREE MININGAPPS HAVE I HAD THE CHANCETO GENERATE CRYPTOCURRENCY AND YET THE OTHER SITE, MINERGATE, FOR SOME REASON I CAN GET ALL MY MINEDCOINS ADDED TO MY BALANCE, AND HAVE YET TO BE ABLE TO WITHDRAW…
SO EXCUSE THE RANT AND FORGIVE ME .. MY MIND WAS GOING IN MANY DIRECTIONS  HOPE I HALF WAY MADE SENSE..

BUT WOULD REALLY ENJOY FOR BITMINER TO RELEASE MY  0.04231616 WHICH IS 421.39 IN US$

Hello! System tells us another account

18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7

uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations.
Date: 2017-11-28 08:27:49

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:42:43 PM

Ofcourse this is one of the popular scam right now. I will advice you do not waste your time on those. Another similar fake site is ethminer.io,ltcminer.io and so on. They all have similar design and similar concept yet none has confirmed any real payment proof they only pay if you buy any of their pack or if anyone invested in their site they will pay you a small cut from that after 10days. That is directly pointing to the danger sign.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:57:14 PM

Ofcourse this is one of the popular scam right now. I will advice you do not waste your time on those. Another similar fake site is ethminer.io,ltcminer.io and so on. They all have similar design and similar concept yet none has confirmed any real payment proof they only pay if you buy any of their pack or if anyone invested in their site they will pay you a small cut from that after 10days. That is directly pointing to the danger sign.
If you do have newbie eyes and do have a mix of greediness into yourself then you would really see these things as a good one because you do see that you can make money without doing too much hard work but as being said you would really still need to payup a certain amounts before you would able to withdraw which is common to be seen on most scam sites as of now and these sites are just purely HYIP and they are just using the word of mining but they are not totally mining at all.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

its common sense dude,how can you trust some sites that will promise
You income without any capital?not even your time?try to move around this
Community has many things to offer you to earn,but not those scam sites.

Try to join campaigns,airdrops and bounties that will pay you for your
Participation and work.not because you just go and log in to their site
Better make good move that being greedy or something
flamevic

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:04:16 PM

guys bitminer.io really scam on no? my friend say paying he can wd but my other friend say scam because cannot wd
For others they are saying its legit.. but i never heard this site before..
My suggestion better to stay away in that site because it just the same as other cloud mining site and they have a guarantee if they are run or gone..
This is just like the same as ponzi or investment site..
Bitminer.io Is a SCAM! You will not get your money back. Also you will be asked to buy upgrade in order to collect your money, as a result, your account will be frozen - no money.
Here is the message I received when I tried to withdraw money - "Support:
Hello! System tells us another account 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7 uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations.
Date: 2017-12-13 00:49:13"
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:26:20 PM

guys bitminer.io really scam on no? my friend say paying he can wd but my other friend say scam because cannot wd
For others they are saying its legit.. but i never heard this site before..
My suggestion better to stay away in that site because it just the same as other cloud mining site and they have a guarantee if they are run or gone..
This is just like the same as ponzi or investment site..
Bitminer.io Is a SCAM! You will not get your money back. Also you will be asked to buy upgrade in order to collect your money, as a result, your account will be frozen - no money.
Here is the message I received when I tried to withdraw money - "Support:
Hello! System tells us another account 18VcVHiULBuwex7vqYAaBq1XBsxoDqu2A7 uses same ip. This can be caused by VPN or another PC on your network. Similar accounts can not be deleted. You can solve this problem by upgrading BitMiner. Upgraded versions have no such limitations.
Date: 2017-12-13 00:49:13"
Those are just obvious excuses and who the heck Is someone would able to use up your ip?Its just an obvious thing to have some reasons just luring you in to update or upgrade your so-called bitminer. They are shady as always and theres no such thing to mine directly either on a browser or on your own pc. This is just a clear scam and now this new site passed on my attention which I do believe they do have the same owner or just copying  Ethminer.io. Same concept and same scam sites so stay away.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
payza880

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

its Alexa ranking is good but its not confirm.its pays free very high like a scam site.its pays 2 person in 10.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: